How painful is hanging?

Attached: kyCZwln.jpg (530x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends

depends

Does it matter?

Attached: 07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg (800x450, 46K)

depends

On? I know a clean neck break wouldn't be but most suicides don't get enough force to break their neck

Hopefully it's not the retarded hang from the ceiling

Does anything matter... Really?

Just do it

first your trachea ruptures, you can barely breathe, you can but its really hard, the oxygen doesnt stop entirely from reaching your lungs, but is harder , begin to be impossible to breathe) stinging pain spreads all around your body starting in the fingers and feet, at this point your regret that you tried to throw yozr miserable shitty life away, as you try to recover from that the noose tightens and hurts even more you begin to pass out and die miserably like all those who throw away their lives deserve.
consider this not twice but three times before you do something stupid.

This. Hanging is worse than the electric chair. That’s not an opinion, that’s a fact.

Funily enough we all don't have an electric chair

feels good man

That wasn’t my point. My point was to highlight how much worse hanging yourself is than being electrocuted to death, which by all accounts sounds like it would be worse.

A proper double carotid will make you pass out in seconds. You could also just "accidentally" do it while jerking off with a tie around your neck and a doorknob. Really as long as you pass out before co2 buildup you'll barely feel anything.

Don't know. My father won't tell me

use this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

Nonsense

Depends

Like everyone said it depends so go hang urself and come back with the results

1. top of building
2. noose
3. razor wire around neck
4. superglue hands to head
5.. jump
6. ???
7. profit

Seriously, though, Ian Curtis of Joy Division (if I recall) basically just sat down in a laundry room. I could be wrong.
I'm too much of a puss to go that route unless I'm in some serious pain.

Ask someone who did it

For a short while, somebody's gotta think you ripped off your own head. That wouldn't last obviously. But for the lulz, James. No. For me.

Why the fuck would you hang yourself, that's like way more than you really need to do, just tie a belt to a doorknob or something, tie it around you neck, breath in really deep and hold your breath and make the belt really tight around your neck, now just wait till you pass out.

Why don't you buy some insulin?