Guys I need your help, yesterday I bought a tab of lsd, or at least should have been lsd...

Guys I need your help, yesterday I bought a tab of lsd, or at least should have been lsd, because I took it and didn't feel shit. I know for sure I got ripped off but I want my money back so I want to prove him for sure that shit was just a piece of paper with nothing on it. I took pic of the "tab", somebody can tell if it comes from a package of cigarettes or something like this? Pic related.

Attached: PicsArt_01-29-03.25.23.jpg (1000x1778, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiM9oosSvNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the back

Attached: PicsArt_01-29-03.27.15.jpg (1000x1778, 611K)

why didn't you get it tested? Amerifaq?

Top kek, OP got a corner of a Bass Pro Shops catalogue

Buy an LSD litmus test and if the paper turns purple, or whatever it is, then take it

>but I want my money back

Attached: 1570991409102.gif (428x434, 1.73M)

Have u ever bought drugs in your entire life? U dont just go around with reagents and test it in front of the dealer on the street

I already took it and I didn't feel anything

>so I want to prove him for sure that shit was just a piece of paper with nothing on it.
Acid never comes in tabs that big, qed. Also you're an idiot for thinking that was acid, did you even google lsd tab?

youtube.com/watch?v=YiM9oosSvNg

yow got 2 go to tha dispensary and get that legally dont b goffy
thay prollzy pee ona piss of paper and feen

Acid could be on any piece of paper, I just thought he was not so professional

Attached: D03A51E0110F4C90B7A519CAA745FD40.jpg (2560x2489, 1.83M)

in the netherlands you can have any type of drug tested for purity, etc. In most cases, it is also free nigger

It may have been LSD, but it should be kept in a fridge or freezer. If it's been in the warm then tough shit.

>free nigger
Where do I apply?

Attached: BlackUp.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

every nigger on the streets is free? only the ones with a chain are taken

He's knows it's fake but will swear it's real I used to sell drugs your not getting your money back

One tab of acid isn't going to get you high
You might've got ripped off, but 1 tab just isn't enough to trip

Idk man I bought it and eat it 1 hour later, if he didn't store it properly it's not my problem. Well it is actually

Nice bait

thay prolly got a mc graw hill grade school book or library book and cwt that into pieces and soaked tha pisses of paper in pee and gator ade or energy drink LOL anhero

Attached: mcgrawhill.jpg (1600x1200, 218K)

You buy weak shit. Thered be no point in splitting it up into tabs of one did nothing. Youre getting ripped off, kid.

If you weren't a fucking faggot you would know 1 tab is a waste of time
Don't believe me tho, idc

You're just a fucking pussy
Stop pretending you know what you're talking about
There's no such thing as "weak" acid
It's either LSD or that fake shit
And I don't do fake shit
Fucking kill yourself faggot

Bad bait

Bad baitttt

rolling for a free nigger

Lol couple of fucking kids think they know what they're talking about
If you drop 1 tab of acid and trip you're a fucking pussy okay?
You would be laughed at for being low tol where I'm from
Like, anyone that's ever actually done acid knows you're lying
So fuck off

Gawddd still reaching no ones fallin for the bait you lil pussay

Ive done plenty of 1 tab trips. Even half tabs to microdose at work. This thread is full of under age kids. LSD isnt a fucking movie ticket. It's a spiritual tool imo to analayze life from the observer directly, instead of the ego.

Lame thread overall.
>If it were me OP, I would call your friend, and just give him the report (people respect me, so I'd probably get a refund or a free tab). Its only $7 fucking dollars for a tab so dont get pissy about losing money. Just buy more next time.

Keep believing you're retarded shit
Idc

I never believed you fella

For many people the threshold value is approximately 20 micrograms.
If you take 20 micrograms or more, you get a trip that looks like a long-lasting hash space.
Many people take 50 - 150 micrograms for a medium to strong trip. 50 - 100 micrograms is a light trip for experienced LSD trippers. This is quite strong for inexperienced trippers.
From 200 - 250 micrograms you have a very strong trip with hallucinations and far-reaching insights.
A trip with very intense and totally overwhelming hallucinations occurs after 400 micrograms. Increasing the dose further extends the trip, but does not intensify it anymore.
but for the best effect you should always apply a small amount of LSD to your glans, and preferably also the anus

I just met that guy yesterday for the first time, he's friend of friend, and I paid a bit more than that

Imma with you man. 1 trip of new clean stuff is nice as fuck. Used to love me some of them Ohms or Strawberries. I have had maaaaaaaany good nights on 1 tab. I've had nights that have left me broken on 6 tabs too.

yes nigga i know one tab can have you on your ass

>to your glans
huh?

Wrong person and idk that nigga gay

kek

It's too big for a tab, and it's not even cut straight! Those edges are ripped. Hahahaha, OP, you dumb. Your money is gone. Consider it a payment for learning a lesson.

How the hell do you even get ripped off buying acid LOL

File police report

You fucked up and they're laughing at you.
Now, is asking for your money back going to make them laugh harder?
Yes
Will you get your money back?
No
Is this slight against you worthy of a violent reaction?
Your call, but you're not going to get shit back.
Rack it up to inexperience and be more diligent next time. Dont buy from people you don't know and expect to not get ripped.
Also never pay up front.

Ive done more acid than you or anyone else youve ever met. Id take a 10 strip before work for the lulz. There is weak acid and there is much more potent acid. Potent acid can be had on a single tab. Youre either completely retarded or getting ripped off if you think one tab cant make someone trip.

Americans test they're lsd too, unless they're complete shitbrains

>taking lsd without testing
you're shitbrains

>not having trustworthy dealers
amateurs

Shut up faggot