Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums

My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me.

I'm forcing her to expose herself online. I told her if she wants to act like a slut then I'll treat her as one.

What do you think of her shame? She'll be reading all replies.

Also if anyone rolls quads ITT then I'll post her name and face.

Attached: Exposed.jpg (1982x2643, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8
discordDOTgg/5cNmvS
imgur.com/Pu09yiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make her spread wider and show her toes

Why would you want to stay with someone that'll cheat. Once a cheater always a cheater

Maybe he likes when she gets out of line so he can humiliate her like this for our pleasure :)

Show more pls

10/10 guy she cheated on u with had a wayyy bigger dick, she’s already been used up big guy

You should stop acting like a cuck and take her to have a proper manicure. Treat her like a lady, maybe she'll stop fucking other people?

Op is a massive faggot

They always cheat.

No, what he should do is get her the fuck out of his life, people don't just cheat once, imagine thinking that treating her to a manicure will stop her taking another dudes cock at the very next chance she gets

>disgusting fingers
>unshaved dirty looking pussy
>fat
Ugh

Attached: 123.png (273x300, 64K)

Another pic.

Attached: Exposed2.jpg (1289x1916, 294K)

Don't do that. Replying to her cheating by degrading her is probably the worst you can do. She cheated on you probably because you didn't give her what she wanted, maybe romantism, love, sex, whatever. See this as an opportunity to be better. You are fucking it all up.

>You should stop acting like a cuck and take her to have a proper manicure. Treat her like a lady, maybe she'll stop fucking other people?

fucking cuck simp. kys faggot

Attached: disgusting.jpg (480x480, 27K)

thats a tight little hole you aint equipped for her

post a facial, that will humiliate your slut

Pretty lil tits on her,post more pics

Don’t listen to these bitch boys . Treat that slut like a dirty little piggy ;) she wouldn’t let you unless she liked being treated that way anyways . That’s why she cheated she wants u to be dirtier toward her

Show her soles of feet

Now show her toes

Pussy looks ghastly

Another one.

Attached: Exposed4.jpg (1748x2643, 602K)

I want time stamps dammit!!

checked, give us more!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has fucking pimples on her thighs, and is overweight as fuck. And stretch marks... if she's cheating on you, that's fuckin sad.

Expose her and then dump her nasty, whore ass for someone trustworthy. You don't need a skank like this. It's not like you'll marry her after this kind of shit.

You must be really be ugly, stupid or dirty to have such an ugly, dirty, stupid cow cheat on you, OP
Guess it's the only girl who would get with you.

Damn. More OP?

You should force her to go on a diet.

She did something for attention and now you're giving her more attention for it.
What do you think that trains a little slut to do eh?
If thats what you want then go ahead.
Personally I'd kick her ass to the kerb and ghost the bitch, but I have self esteem, you obviously lack it.

Should tie her up and let and one fuck her and feed her their cum

>10/10 guy she cheated on u with
Implying ANY 10/10 guy would fuck anything that disgusting.

Where are the fucking feet pics

just get rid of that land whale

Does she like anal. Should fuck her arse hard

Speckle ass, stray hairs on it. I say let her go. You could find a better girl at the zoo.

Has she had a baby, or do all girls come with belly stretch marks now?
Fucking generation of fatasses.

If she cheats once she’ll do it a million times, have fun with the herp and whatever else she picks up from the niggers

spread her cheeks, go in with a bit of lube

Two wrongs don't make a right, user. She probably doesn't care and will use this as a license to cheat in the future. Good job!

Seeif she likes chilli in her pussy

If you can't handle the pain then just break up with her. It hurts, dude, but be nice to her. How you treat her now will come back to you.

Make a dildo out of ice and make her fuck herself with it so she can know what it's really like to be a fringed bitch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7jIzqO6P8

Any shots of her bent over with ass spread?

See hiw far her arse can spread..

Show Face

Make her wrute "slut" on her face

Make her walk around naked

Send this to her friends

Post more pics

Roll quads and I will.
Unless you know her. If anyone can recognise her and posts her name I'll dump pics.

Come on OP give us a name

Put an add in the paper in the in that persnils callgirlssection and tell her she has to fuck ever person that calls. Doesnt matter how many and all for free.

Guess it and they're yours

Fuck that, she cheated on you after 6 years and you're still throwing her a bone? Either fake or your a full on cuck with 0 shame.

Marina

spread her ass in doggy

Maria

Brenda

incel

Roll for glory

Attached: actually_reading_filenames.jpg (431x511, 55K)

Way to punish her with anonymous internet nudes with no face or identifying information. I bet she'll really think hard about this the next time her stud is filling her up.

Glory... ACHIEVED.

Damn I was so close

>gf cheated
And your still with her??? Pathetic

Samantha

Niki

Brenda

> incel teaching an idiot
Kek

Jessica

Sit her up, let’s see the sexy gut.

t. Likes the hairy asshole rim

Jeanine

Let's see this whore's feet!

Show her bent over outside najed with her butt hole spread??

When this thread dies just get rid of her, she's already proven to be an untrustworthy whore

Tie her up

Hannah

Karen

?€:

Roll

roll

Sorry op but your girl look like a fuckin bag of shit look at that disgusting waist

ugly man hands.

Last initial?

Last initial?

That pussy looks tight as fuck

Good idea, degrade her. Then when you are not around, she can fuck a real man. I'm sure she will be more careful next time... I hope she sees this? Your a pathetic idiot...

It is.

Bump. I want a name and face.

Tis a fine cunt english, but it's no girlfriend an ye still be an incel.

Ewwwww just leave. Idk what you look like but it cant be much worse

Do you know her?

Post the sluts face with Full frontal nude

I can only imagine what you must look like for THAT thing to have to go out and find someone else to fuck her

you’re the joke here for staying with a bitch that ugly let alone after she cheats

name?

At least you have free will and choice OP and you are not a complete loser whose girlfriend cheated on them for being just not enough of a man.
It's no wonder they all want our black chocolate.

Please this

imagine staying with this after she cheats

cuck

Attached: 1580093239349.png (606x602, 261K)

>I'm forcing her to expose herself online.

GAPE her asshole!

You stayed with that thing for 6 years? Should of done better.

quads baby

Lemme see this bitch

where is the timestamp?

Found the feminist

FEET

What? Fuck feminism.

years..... How did she cheat? How many times? One or more dudes?

Yes?

I call next on her. Since you're a cuckold that stays with girls who cheat on you and everything.

>where is the timestamp?
Are you retarded? You think he'll get her to hold a picture of pictures he took 3 years ago?

why 3 years?

>My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me.

6 =/= 3

Ah yes the classic reward the person who did the wrong. Don't be a fucking idiot, all that will do is prove that she can do whatever she wants and get rewarded for it. Bad behaviour should not be reinforced. But then again you are probably a fucking cuck who wants his women to treat him like shit.

I'm willing to be he "got" more nudes of her 3 years ago than he "got" 6 years ago. And most nudes he has are form 3 years ago too now.

Wtf are you on about? Do you know the OP? They didn't mention any time spans.

seems like you know something we dont

hi op

discordDOTgg/5cNmvS

aw man i thought that was op delivering

I've "got" to know what the "fuck" you're talking about.

Some tard asked for timestamp on the pics... it would be kind of hard to timestamp them, when they are not taken today.

Yeah but how do you know that? Your guess is as good as ours without information from OP

Sounds similar to my situation. My GF of 7 years was cheating on me

She was always so adamant about how she would never cheat but she was living with me and in her own words after i found out, she said after i failed to meet her expectations on our anniversary (in April, mind you) she 'gave up on our relationship' and sometime around August or September she started treating me like human garbage

She started ignoring me, would shake me off with disgust if i tried to hug her, i thought she was just being a moody bitch and it would stop if i wait a week or two but i got fed up with her shit and decided to break up with her

This cunt breaks down into tears, and her first worry is 'so I have to move out then?' I told her she can have until the end of the month, i didn't know she was acting like someone else's bitch at this point, and she said she needs more time to find a job so she can move out (her depression and lack of skills has had her unemployed for like 2 years ive been spending my fucking minimum wage earnings taking us out) so i said as long as it doesnt take too long

Halfway into that month im on the computer hooked up to the TV for anyone to browse the web on, and her google account is logged in. So i go looking for nudez and instead found a pic of some random fucking guy and a video that she recorded, slowly scrolling thru her conversation log with this guy where apparently she was fucking him for 2 months but lied about her situation and ended with her telling the truth to him but whatever. It was one of those things where she was sending it to her gf to gossip about but it showed me the truth

I tell that bitch she only has till the end of the month and thats it, and she suggests fucking or blowing me every day to let her stay longer until she finds a job. I figured i might as well get some free ass without having to go buy random bitches dinner so i agreed

it was october of 2018

she still hasn't found a job

TLDR Version:
Even if your woman swears she is the most faithful one you could have come across, all it takes is for them to get pissed off at you for woman reasons and they'll have some other dude's gargantuan cock stuffed in them

if true, this is such an unhealthy relationship

This is cuck logic, friend and you seriously need help if you believe that will work

You're a dumbass for keeping her around. She betrayed you, and you gave her an out for temporary pleasure, and she still hasn't left. Probably still doing whatever the fuck she wants while your simp ass gives her free room and probably free food too.

Shoulda kicked the bitch to the curb instead of supporting a human parasite.

How would I know what? That a gf is more likely to let you take nudes of her in a 3 year relationship than compared to a 1 year relationship?

Join before it's too late imgur.com/Pu09yiA

Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin’

yeah but she's been ramming her throat on my cock so i think its an equal trade

all she gets is a place to sleep, the only food she gets from me is nut

i also think ist an equal trade. you should start fucking other bitches. when you do dont hide it

roll for quads

check em

roll

just go full cuck already

simps will do anything to keep their blacked whores

roll

ffs. can this thread just die already. if op was ever not trolling from the start he's long gone and hasn't posted for hours.