Hypothetically speaking only, when does a woman deserve to be raped ?

hypothetically speaking only, when does a woman deserve to be raped ?

Attached: rape_women_comfort.jpg (537x408, 42K)

When does a man deserve to be raped?

Trying to make your stupid pseudo intellectual point by not answering the question. Please go suck a dick you cuck.

she deserves it if she passes out drunk anywhere. fuck her for being so reckless, and no i'm not going to wear a condom either. dumb bitches are lucky i'm clean anyway

this.

If she facilitated a rape of another woman

If she's to weak to fight it off, she deserves some rapey time

today I read the advice that shitting yourself on command helps shorten and make rape less traumatic, advice from older left green politician to younger women and girls
can't beat best logic

Wouldn't work if the rapist is into scat tho

lol that's why i only go for the dumb passed out drunk broads. fuck having to restrain someone when you can just find someone that "restrains themself" in so many words... heh

I don't think you know what pseudo intellectual means.

I ask to gauge your opinions on the sexes.
If you think a woman deserves to be raped but not a man that is the definition of sexist.
Which means your world view is flawed and you need to go back to Cred Forums with the rest of the authoritation faggots.

When you want to have an orgasm insider her body and she won't let you.

>If you think a woman deserves to be raped but not a man that is the definition of sexist.

OP asked a simple question,which could just have been answered with what you just said.

Right after you.

Always wanted to fuck a racist girl, but for obvious reasons that isnt likely. If she was calling me a nigger in public i wouldnt feel bad

When in prison for being a rapist.
And funnily enough, he will be.

Well a niggerino raping some dumb bitch is kind of a cliché isn't it?

If she makes a false rape accusation.
I have always said, punishment for false rape accusation should be rape.

And that's the story of how he ended up with aids.

Maybe as a form of torture, rape may be used to aquire information that might help many people.

Torture is usually unreliable for obtaining information. But even if this will help, it is still wrong.
The person doing the rape should know this even if it still happens.