Follow the Constitution

>follow the Constitution
>follow the Rule of Law
>nobody is above the law
>the President is not above the law
>we can’t set a precedent of not following the law
>Trump did not follow the law

Okay. Riddle me this, liberals. I can’t wait to hear this one..

WHAT FUCKING LAW PROHIBITS TRUMP FROM INFLUENCING FOREIGN POWERS?

Attached: 5E27A35A-3974-4FB6-BC72-48636CACFC00.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

He was accused of using political power for personal gain which is illegal. You should read more into the trial before posting this shit.

if you need an explanation as to why a President shouldn't use Congress-appointed TAXPAYER funds as leverage to extort an ally countryfor his own personal political benefit, then you likely aren't going to accept that reality.

lousy bait, tbqh

You mean like Obama did against Trump?

Politicians never seek to improve their political standing? Yes you are idiots to think that way.

Personal gain? How so? He addressed an obvious case of corruption in the Ukraine and brought it to their attention. That’s all he did.

And yes, their military aid still went through. Unlike under Obama when they got basically nothing

Wat? They never even ran against each other. Are you retarded?

>basically nothing

well that's just false. Obama gave plenty of aid, just non-lethal. I supported Trump giving them weapons, but you can't just ignore reality, bucko.

His personal gain was political, as he targeted who he considered his largest rival at the time.

Extorting an ally for political favors is maladministration at BEST, it's treasonous when he's aiming to invalidate elections for his own sake.

If Russia is the enemy of Ukraine and the US, why would you not give anything other than lethal aid to the Ukraine?

Sounds to me like Trump has been a bigger Ukraine ally than Obama. That kinda undermines your argument for impeaching Trump as a matter of “quid pro quo”

If that’s true, then the left had no basis for impeachment or removal.

No basis at all.

>No Basis at all

Except for the extortion of an ally country for personal favors?

Giving someone better aid doesn't automatically grant them immunity from the consequences of their illegal acts.

The ends do not justify the means, and you're a fool to think otherwise.

Doesn't change what he did, so are you retarded?

What law did Trump break?

Jesus fuck, dude.

Just repeating the question doesn't change reality. You can deny that what he did is a crime, but you are fucking wrong. Keep deflecting, I hope it brings you peace.

No tell me.

Name the article. What US law did Trump break?

Attached: 15782438332905750177084618771810_11663215498494.png (541x585, 421K)

>follow the Constitution
>follow the Rule of Law
>nobody is above the law
>the President is not above the law
>we can’t set a precedent of not following the law
>Trump did not follow the law

Okay. Riddle me this, liberals. I can’t wait to hear this one..

WHAT FUCKING LAW PROHIBITS TRUMP FROM INFLUENCING FOREIGN POWERS?

Attached: 1580624247001.jpg (750x666, 67K)

Extortion is a crime. It is against the law.

Do you need a paint-by-numbers thing or are you just this fucking retarded?

Is it a crime for the US President to extort a foreign country?

every president breaks a law here an there, deal with it. and get ready for 4 more years. LOLOL

>giving someone the means to kill you is extortion
uh

why yes it is! Just like it's illegal to extort anyone, because extortion is in fact, a fucking crime.

>Deal with it

A classic, but not relevant if you give a shit.

another brilliant attempt to distort fact!

The money didn't go until AFTER he got caught. He extorted them to try and damage Biden, when it didn't work he tried harder, and then his dumb ass got caught.

Try again?

We nuked Japan twice at the order of the President of the United States. That’s orders of magnitude worse than any (debatable) “extortion”. You’re telling me that the POTUS does not have a right to sway and influence foreign countries in the benefit of the US population?

so, then you just admitted it wasn't extortion lol
you said he tried to extort them and it didn't work so he paid them
that isn't what extortion is lmao, that's just what bartering is

You can type that without laughing? Which will go on record as the sorriest excuse for articles of impeachment that was ever proved to be a steaming pile of bullshit

Attached: unnamed.jpg (111x85, 5K)

>Extortion is a crime. It is against the law.
Which law? Please cite the law.

Why wasn't it a crime when Obama did it?

Rules for thee but not for me