Hey, black guy here who was wondering, do asian girls like black guys? I like asian women a lot. Is there any hope?

Hey, black guy here who was wondering, do asian girls like black guys? I like asian women a lot. Is there any hope?

Attached: suicide.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gpzCA0P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah my friend is dating an Asian girl, they’re both alternative though

Yeah they love long time

My girl is half cuban and half chinese, we both hate niggers and think they should be exterminated from the face of the planet. Hope this helps “bruh”

No hope. Sorry dude, especially in Korea where being white and fair skinned is the social norm of nobility and beauty, before white colonization and influence even existed for thousands of years. Same thing goes for all other East and South East Asian countries. Your chances are very slim to none. Asian females are 100% lovers and worshipers of the superior white male. It’s true, but yellowboys refuse to admit it and get salty quick. But we know they can’t help miring us.

Attached: 26766131-E3E4-4FF3-B37D-7809EB4A4284.jpg (470x313, 15K)

BTFO

Statistically speaking, NO.

I don't have the chart, but there was an online dating website that listed propensity for attraction based on perceived race, and black males were the least favored by all females by race.

Statistically speaking, stick to black females.

Attached: 1580574660921.jpg (575x1024, 66K)

This what you're looking for?

Attached: 1_WyrQAH4srL2XIHcQUXG4EQ.png (495x391, 17K)

take this w/ a grain of salt from someone living in the northeast US, but...
that depends, it's the american born or americanized asian girls who would date black guys

the asian girls who recently immigrated or haven't assimilated usually date other asian or white guys, b/c there's a lot of racism against blacks in their home countries

>Muh statistics

Incomparable to real life.

>that picture
Holy fuck Niggers are a bad joke

Attached: laughing.gif (220x220, 1003K)

Yup! Based user delivers! Thanks!

Attached: Klan-chan.jpg (117x126, 4K)

Usually fifth generation Western Asian girls might (and I say MIGHT with a grain of salt) “consider” DATING (not marrying, or having kids) with an African American male. It’s super taboo, and incredibly uncommon worldwide. It’s going to stay like this most likely forever or until humans are forced to interracially mix in some far future dystopian civilization. Asian girls have attractive, strong white males as their #1, then their own as #2. Other races and ethnicity barely (if never) cross their mind. Get yourself a big booty ebony babe OP.

if u got a 6 figure job and a college degree, they might

yea?

Exactly there's no way a black guy can compete with white AND asian men. The ONLY way it works is if she's in a ghetto or black neighborhood.
>until humans are forced to interracially mix in some far future dystopian civilization.
We're literally living in that future

Happy to help

Attached: large.jpg (269x251, 26K)

>they might
Lol probably a gold digger from Thailand or the Philippines. 95% would still settle for an old saggy-ass boomer for their riches.

For some reason Cambodians and Filipinos LOVE niggers

There's always a half nigger Cambodian or Pino

I mean, Hillary was shown to have a 98% chance of winning in 2016, based on certain statistical polls too, so really you gotta take all stats with a grain of salt...

But it's pretty logical when you really consider what the bulk of women look for in a partner, and especially when you're talking societal and familial settings...

Asian women are far less likely to be ghetto trash or SJW retards, and are far more likely to have a father who's gonna seppuku in the back garden if his perfect flower brings home a nigger....

Meanwhile, black men are FAR more likely to be abusive, carry STD's, and bail on their baby momma....

Statistically speaking, this poor OP has a very low chance of scoring some sweet asian puss, unless she's a mixed-breed white with serious daddy issues or some such...

Attached: 1481822397470.jpg (536x600, 91K)

>This basically answers your question.
>Now go get your Stacy or Shaniqua

Join now before it's too late
imgur.com/gpzCA0P

Who honestly thinks OkCupid and sites like it would release stats like this.
Even if true, being a voluntary survey it is by nature an unreliable source for modelling general opinion.

>I mean, Hillary was shown to have a 98% chance of winning in 2016, based on certain statistical polls too
Polls run by heavily HEAVILY biased sources. Most of the more 3rd party analysts were saying it was much much closer than the 'official' polls were.

Well, Flips are already mixed-race half-Spaniard asians, and Cambodians aren't really known for making good decisions........

Attached: Cambodia1.jpg (640x360, 135K)

Usually the ones that resemble an indigenous pacific islander.
>Mestizas will never settle for a nigger
>Normals would 95% stay away from a nigger
>Pan face apes only see a US Visa and money in their eyes

Don’t worry Cred Forumsros niggers will NEVER swoop in and steal the white mans Asian’s.

The ones that do are doing the rest a favor, and cleansing the gene pool out of retards.

>Who honestly thinks OkCupid and sites like it would release stats like this.
They tend to release them, then freak out and pull them down when they reveal an uncomfortable truth. Hell there were articles written about it.

Oh, I know. I was just agreeing with that user, to a certain point, as statistics are a very imprecise and easily re/misinterpreted science...

Attached: 1525697709427.jpg (736x699, 74K)

Every Filipino has Spanish, “American”, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese genes in their DNA. They are watered down generically speaking. They “few” aboriginals remain and live on (I kid you not) Negro’s Island. I believe they’re called Ita people?

Very true, statistics aren't everything. Hell one of my best friends is an asian that's 6 feet 2 inches.

Join now before it's too late
imgur.com/gpzCA0P

Will you fuck off already, Fed!?

The majority gets to talk the talk, and walk the walk. A few generic exceptions which are not only rare, but abnormal do not get to REPRESENT the commonwealth of their own people. So an Asian guy who is 6 feet tall, with a 10 inch cock doesn’t and will never REPRESENT his own people.

Black MEN will however
will be fucked BY those
women lowkey

recessive white genes
are spiritually inferior
and karmically doomed
to the Original Ancience
asians are only catalyzing
whites for thier looks rest
assured

like dont be a racist cumskior the universes themselves wipp reflect back on you dead leaf cleptomanic
parasitic frauds

Attached: 1570939461126.jpg (540x535, 34K)

Ah yes, I too apply the statistics of Okcupid to my dating life

Exactly, which is why I say that statistics are more times that not going to be the truth.

Why did you take it upon yourself to tell us how short his cock was?
6 foot Asians exist

I actually laughed out loud

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (962x720, 196K)

Shop a gook face onto this stupid bitch

Attached: le bietch niguerre 852#[email protected] (1197x1335, 727K)

East Asian Waifu Tier:
>1 Korea
>2 Japan
>3 China (Taiwan, and HK too)
>4 Philippines (are they even Asian?)
>5 Pacific Islands (i.e Guam)
>6 Malays (i.e Singapore, Indonesia)
>7 Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Thailand

Apply? No.

Just don't get butthurt if you're a nigger who can't score an asian...

I prefer Japs over Koreans but meh.

The lower you go, the darker they get!

One of the most arguable debates in history.
>Korean sonyeo’s VS. Japanese waifu’s!

What? Fuck no.

1. I'm white
2. Asain girls look and smell like fish

Very true, very true. I've had both prefer my Japanese waifu.

How come nigger is such a filler word xD

I get such dirty looks as a white person when I call another white, cracker
But blacks just laugh at me when i say nigger

How do you get superior spiritual genes

Step 1: Don't be white
Step 2: Dont be a prick

Step 1: Don't be white
Step 2: Dont be a prick
Step 3: Don't go on Cred Forums

>I-I look like fish??
>Y-you say I s-smell like one too?
>...
>*unzips your pants*
>I’m so sorry my American lover
>P-please f-forgive me
>I l-love y-you user
>Please have hapas with m-mee
>Do, d-do me however y-you like
>*blushes while I gets on all 4’s*
>Put your white cock in me
>Breed m-mee pwease

Attached: 5BA9525B-90E5-4CF7-95E7-E8AA91EBA44F.jpg (554x554, 20K)

>Don’t be white
Okay niggerfaggot, Jew loving, spiritual miracle individual Bloomer.

So no hope? Okay.

Do...do I have a heart boner?

Attached: 503591475.jpg (474x589, 34K)

Yes.
/thread

Ah i love doing that

The moment you notion what you get "offended" by, they just spam you with that.

In all reality I'm not only Asian and 15, but also like 40% of the replies here.

I'm just here because I'm bored as he'll and love getting yapped at by people on Cred Forums

Ah i love doing that

The moment you notion what you get "offended" by, they just spam you with that.

In all reality I'm not only Asian and 15, but also like 40% of the replies here.

I'm just here because I'm bored as hell and love getting yapped at by people on Cred Forums xD

And you, you smell underage,

Asian Americans do, sure.

Asians in Asia do not. Chinese people would probably kill you and eat you. Japanese people would run in terror from you or make fun of you. Koreans.

Like memes aside, Asian countries still use blackface all the time. They just think black people are funny.