Should we ban women from voting?

Attached: 6.jpg (795x1065, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only landowners should vote

Best idea of the day, now get to work on seeing it through

Yes, begone democrat filth

Femanon here. I want to vote. Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't, you fucking incel.

>Femanon
Larping faggot, you know the drill. Tits and timestamp or gtfo. Women are too emotional and easy to manipulate, I dont believe they should vote

>Begging for tits and timestamp
>Women are too emotional and easy manipulate
You fucking incels are hilarious.

point still standing. Also, most women vote democrat so its a win-win

I'm not emotional, I deserve the same human rights as men.

Yes & No.

We need to kill the elite, reduce Big gov back to what it was before the war of 1812. Then we need to remove all infringes upon Constitutional Rights.

>Freedom to speak your mind
>Freedom to defend yourself or challenge others
>Freedom to gather & protest or fight against tyranny
>Freedom to be safe in your private life, person or thoughts without being extorted or threatened by Tyranny EnForceMent
>Freedom to keep silent and not be a snitch or be made culpable for a crime you didn't commit
Just learn these 5 main things and you will see what I mean.

Law Enforcement came about after Abraham Lincoln needed a way to dominate the North & South.

War of 1812 brought us under British colonial rule.

The revolution was the American Oligarchy trying to become Royal Rulers in their own right. Freemasons create matrix of illusions so the plebs wouldn't realize they weren't really free. Which brought forth an American Republic based on the Roman Republic. The idea was for the Oligarchy to move the republic towards an Empire(Like Rome). Almost succeeded if it weren't for BRITISH Empire ruled by Vatican.
>An Empire with a King instead of an Emperor? Come on guys, use that soggy brain!

Vatican was & still is the Roman Empire using Church & State to maintain control on Mankind. The collapse of the Empire was semi intentional. It was to control the people through false religion. If it was true Christianity it wouldn't have Popes, Saints or Lords. GOD IS LORD

Why are women so stupid, lads?

So what about the women? You talk about a lot of shit, but nothing directly about females.

but do you have a penis?

There are more important problems st hand & you are worried about women having a political opinion?

Fine:
>Yes & No
>Yes they should vote
>No voting should be used to chain others into forced slavery
Feminazis use the state to hold power over men. This should be altered soon.

However, if you allow for any form of slavery then you yourself will become a slave.

>Race & Gender both are still of mankind
>Master becomes chained to slavery & Sin
Voting shouldn't be an excuse for Tyranny.

>Plain & Simple

Kys shit for brains

voting makes no difference its just a system that government came up so that the stupid people think they have power to make someone they like rule
like they would let some redneck idiot who doesn't know 2+2 decide who will lead a country

women, the gay, and browners should not be allowed to vote.
white males have always been the rational, intellectual vanguard of the world. and only their votes, and the wisdom behind that vote, should be considered valid.

Attached: d5a.jpg (373x373, 16K)

based.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk

you dont deserve shit.

What about the asians

Men should be banned from voting. It's time to worship the raw power of the vaginal moon cycle

Fuck NO!

we should all drink from the sacred wisdoms of the poon

Attached: Sheela-Na-Gig 01.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)