Why don’t you own an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Attached: 46ED3372-6A65-4DA9-9620-EF55CB4143A2.jpg (760x507, 104K)

don't need to overcompensate

I do, among several other firearms.

Because I don't live in a shithole country with a retarded president...

Why would I need one of those?

it's one of my 130 firearms

my penis is about the 5" average and I'm not a paranoid fuck who thinks everyone is out to kill me

Because i own an AR-16 its better

Does it have to have that shit black material?

I want some oak to carve and char before treating with linseed oil.

I had a mini 14 but it got stolen out of my truck I was going to get a ar15 but got a fn fal instead

So you live in Europe with a retarded whatever you guys call it and get raped by muhammed every other day?

You wont be over compensating with whatever you have faggot. You need as much as you can get

guess i'm just not after "size queens"

Why do you make this thread every day fragile gunfag? Can't wait till they ban your faggot pewpew sticks and call the bluff of all the backwoods inbred redneck shitters who claim that they will stand up against the govt when it tries to take their guns. You'll do fucking nothing you fat uneducated lards. Literally just a bunch of mouth breathing mullet'd cretins fantasizing about shooting obama and austistic spergs waiting to attack schools who should never have access to firearms in the first place. Also overcompensating for a small benis just like with your coal rolling jacked up trucks. Not fooling anyone.

Attached: kek.jpg (538x482, 64K)

tell me that this needs overcompensating. every women ive ever fucked has said they were totally satisfied with this beast.

Attached: 1553225795558.jpg (230x290, 14K)

What do you moron know about Europe...

Samefag detected. You have dicks saved on your device. Kek. Faggot.

You can own an AR in pretty much any colors imaginable. The receiver, stock, grips, pins, etc. The combinations are endless.
Only reason I don't own one and in my ideal color patterns is because New York sucks.

Attached: Rainbow ARs.jpg (287x431, 34K)

Hit a nerve?

Attached: it is you that has the smol benis anon.png (1474x642, 146K)

>What do you moron know
That there is no "muhammad".

LGBTQ+ flag, perfect for you emasculated gunfags.

Attached: 1575319920858.png (720x540, 650K)

Trying to get one but it's a bitch cause I live in Maryland also mom owns a daycare so that makes it even harder

Attached: 41nfe2OKNqL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 24K)

I own three of them, and 11 lowers for just in case.

Well everyone does have a right to self-defense. Or to just enjoy a fun hobby.

Attached: oil slick AR.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

I want a gun to make me feel cool and strong but my mom wont let me, on top of that she always bitches at me to empty my piss bottles and that slut never feeds me enough tendies

Thats a vape. You inhale through the top and press the button, try it user

Attached: asdasf.png (1281x892, 113K)

This.

prefer my tavor

Most people that make the argument that you are overcompensating for owning firearms i have actually taken to a range before and they literally piss them selves shooting a simple 9mm glock or 1911. most people that talk so negatively about firearms never actually shot one and are terrified of them and in reality they are projecting there fear for firearms on people that own them but going at the lowest common denominator which is making fun of penis size, which doesn't add up cause i actually know just as many woman as men who own guns as well.

I live in nyc, libshit commies won’t allow me, but I’m going to the navy soon so I could relocate maybe, but which state?

what's your honest opinion on it?
i rented one to shoot and every time i tried it would fog up my glasses because of how the ejection port is set up. It was indoors though so it could be that

That still looks gay as a parade.

I want wood. Barrel and all.

i don't hunt.

when I shoot it is the only time I feel like a man. My wife has been sleeping with another guy and when I shoot the tavor I sometimes get a bit of a precum drip which is the most action I've had in a long time

I have a sig-550 among other for that.
That's a reality in Europe we have massive Muslim immigration which is as life-threatening as niggers in the US....
But you are allowed to kill them when they rob you which we aren't because of Our retarded law

Because the fal and ak are better

Oh no the unstable internet autist isn't allowed to kill immigrants as he pleases. What a travesty..

Because I'm not a white trash trump loving tard

I'm not a gun owner yet. I like to spend money on other, more useful things right now. I'll eventually buy a gun, but probably won't own an AR. They seem like the Honda Civic of guns. Everyone and their grandma has one.

AR 57 is better

Don't forget that they have randomly exploded in the crowd a couple of time and they have done massive shooting across Europe.
--> stop sucking balls fag and one time in your life think about the victims and their families instead of the criminals

So fragile and scared. How is owning a gun going to stop suicide bombers in crowds?

If they made it easier for you to get guns they would be in turn making it easier for them to get guns. Checkmate gunfags.

Attached: actually.png (225x225, 7K)

I know, I agree with you we should be allowed to do it what a shame...

because I don't pretend that I need one

Interpol gonna throw your crazy ass in prison hopefully

europoor here. how much do weapons and ammo cost?

Currently in Europe they are some countries where immigrants from middle-east and Balkan countries aren't allowed to own a gun.
But probably there is a black market

AR-15 or 9MM Glock is around US$500.

Ammo- 9MM around $.15/round, 5.56MM around $.25/round.

Because I live in a civilised country and really don't have any need for such a weapon.

Because guns are for
a) hunters, who do not need assault rifles
b) the armed forces
c) insecure retards who are overcompensating for other lacking aspects of their lives

Attached: 84407283_10219163619615811_1992947417565102080_o.jpg (690x876, 125K)

Because my mosin nagant outranges pretty much any AR

Lol, assault rifle.

Please define what that made up term is.

>AR 57
post it

Attached: hurrdurrrrrr.png (673x257, 89K)

Good luck in those imaginary long range engagements you arent trained for.

literal npc

different needs

factually wrong

What do you think AR stands for? Ass Rave?

Great so a rifle, retard

All I have is a lousy AR-10.

Attached: SadFace.jpg (640x480, 36K)

It stands for armalite rifle, retard.

Because 5.56 is a manlet round and I own a superior FAL.

gave it to a friend 'cause i didn't use it anymore, he traded me a pistol and free mechanic hours, then never worked on my bike

idc tho, mans been treating the rifle well, got it all prettied up

>factually wrong
>"i don't like the accepted definition so I disregard it and create me own
Take it up with the dictionary people, faggot

All assault rifles are rifles, not all rifles are assault rifles. Did you notice the
>eveloped from the sub-machine gun
>may be set to fire automatically or semi-automatically
Does every rifle have these traits? yes/no

Attached: 2ktzyn.jpg (500x607, 52K)

Is that a FAMAS?

Because England is lib-land XL

fuck Europe, article-my-ballsack 13 is about to ruin the internet for y'all

cause guns r expensive :(

But but but we voted the glorious Tories in! Surely they will do whats best for the people as they always do! Right guys?...........right? :(

Attached: 1577926170883.jpg (406x270, 22K)

AR stands for armalite rifle.

>armalite rifle
define armalite rifle checkm8 libtards

Attached: 1574042666189.jpg (866x900, 124K)

I want to own a minigun

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's push to ban the sale of assault weapons failed on Monday after some of his fellow Democrats balked at the proposal. Senators voted to shelve the bill for the year and ask the state crime commission to study the issue, an outcome that drew cheers from a committee room packed with gun advocates.

Four moderate Democrats joined Republicans in Monday's committee vote, rejecting legislation that would have prohibited the sale of certain semiautomatic firearms, including popular AR-15 style rifles, and banned the possession of magazines that hold more than 12 rounds.

Attached: 1.png (1445x844, 1.11M)

armalite means arms that are light.

Because 20 years ago, as a teenager I committed a nonviolent non drug related crime, therefore not allowed to.

armalite is the company that developed the AR platform. Colt bought the design and turned it into the M16.

God I wish I was an American because at least I know I'm not free right now.
The Police still have not released my imported Finnish Sako TRG.
They have probably sent it for destruction or simply lost it like the Swedish police usually does.
I got mugged by Muslims and they wanted to DNA test my jacket. I never got that jacket back so there goes my 700euro Barbour jacket...

Because I'm not a fucking cuck and I can use a shotgun instead to take down any offenders in a shot or two.

A Ruger?

Nigga you gay

I couldnt hear your post over the

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The us gubmint designated it the M16, not Colt.

>accepted definition
>dictionary people
accepted definition by people who have no Idea

>MAY be set to fire automatically or semi-automatically
as opposed to what, pump action?

i want to buy one so i can go hunting.... democrats.

Jokes on you generalizer, i dont even support trump.

cause its a fucking ugly gun

>all these faggots arguing about "MUH GUNS" when it's not the gun that's the problem
If any of you had a fucking brain, you'd present the argument that it's not the guns that are the problem, its the ammo. Without the ammo, a gun is pretty much just a hunk of metal with a trigger.
>HURR BUT GUN SHOOTY THE METAL SO THAT MEAN GUN BAD
A typical firearm is like a slingshot. You can take away the slingshot, but you still got a rock.
And with that rock, you can either bash someones head in, or just throw it at someone.
Same thing with a bullet, all you gotta do is just find a way to hit the primer.

Attached: 1463622115911.jpg (229x256, 9K)

STFU libtard

Are... are you fucking retarded? This has to be bait

>God I wish I was an American because at least I know I'm not free right now.
same
>sent it for destruction or simply lost it like the Swedish police usually does.
if that happens sue them
>700euro Barbour jacket
why did you have to ruin a perfectly good post

wouldn't it be nice riding through your land on your buggy and picking off lil dudes trying to invade your castle to rape your little white girls

Attached: profense-pf-m134-minigun-weapon-systems-2.jpg (800x533, 63K)

pretty funny how every counter-argument anyone has to these shitposts is “yOuR PeNiS is SMALL aNd MINE is BIG cuz i nO hAvE SCARY WARGUN”

BIG BOI

Attached: GAU_19A_GECAL_50_2.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

>be californian
>homeless tweaker breaks into house
>cant shoot him because cant buy guns
>he has a gun
>beat the crap out of him with a flashlight as he misses his shots
>tweaker runs away
>accidentally leaves behind his food stamps
>gets caught and arrested
>released from jail same day
>all felonies are misdemeanors and misdemeanors are now non existent
>tweaker buys drugs from cartel in front of my house the next day
>mexican immigrants with guns shoot at my house because I told them to fuck off
>cops arrest them with 200,000 dollars stuffed in their seats and 4 pounds of meth
>police chief has to let them go and they cannot call ice
>cartels comes back and shoots my dog next day
>local sjws are handing out needles to help tweakers stay on drugs and subsidize cartels selling heroin and meth
>sjws hold protest against guns

>move to texas buy a gun, everyone has guns, crime is non existant.
>live happily ever after except for the ptsd flashbacks of tweakers, cartels and dumb shit sjws.

Attached: 1581579253244.jpg (480x480, 62K)

>that gargantuan EOTech
if you don’t want this you’re probably european

REALLY BIG BOI

Attached: gau-8_on_stand.jpg (1600x644, 396K)

thinking of/inventing actual arguments is hard

Aw shucks me too, we should upgrade to the AR-15. I hear it’s about 5 ARs better.

Attached: 165C6709-F5DD-4154-A370-5578C83E04B0.jpg (570x589, 132K)

Why have an ar-15 when you can concealed carry a pistol, you micropenis compensator?

you are just parroting me, parrot, why don’t you write a PARROT-Y? AHHHAHAHAHAHAAA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I do, because i believe i should have an equal chance at defending my life as those who try to take it. For everyone trying to take away the 2A, stop picturing yourself on the receiving side of the barrel and think about how YOU could use it for GOOD

If you call being logical retarded, then yes.
I'm a gigantic fucking tard.

I am too poor to spend $650 right now.

Not him, but

Attached: E9824FB8-8CC6-4B3B-8253-072DEDB20F8A.gif (450x250, 853K)

Sry but I wanted to link together the need of weapons to our current situation in Europe.
I'm getting dual citizenship so I will probably just bring my next gun over the border through customs myself.
There is some new law for magazine fed rifles that is a huge obstacle for some reason.
Our government actually think that the criminals buy civilian mags from authorized retailers...
Anyway, try Sako you Americans!

I don't want to be tempted to use it at a republican rally.

>hurr durr,libtard

8 years of obama

0 laws against guns

not even 4 years of trump

passes gun laws with 0 outrage from republicans

eat shit redneck

A space gun is better.

Attached: Space-AK-rifle.jpg (1620x1080, 247K)

But I do.

>riots?
>not in my neighborhood

Attached: heavy.jpg (4032x1755, 1.48M)

>gubmint

cringe,if you want people to pay attention to your point.try spelling correctly.dumbass

Can't wait to see you make a bullet fire without a gun to go with it and accurately without rifling. Retard.

How about chambering the nice Swedish 6.5mm Mauser bullet?
It's pretty damn great!

AR-15 is not automatic select fire.

>0

>not in my neighborhood

unless the democrat president does something you dont like,isnt that right.republicans under barack obama

Attached: IMG_8638.jpg (1500x1000, 211K)

I'm overtaken by the strong feeling of jealousy...

.223 is for fags. .308 or bigger only

I don't need it.

Why the fuck would I need one? I own a couple shotguns a few hunting rifles and a .22 pistol that I use for groundhogs, an AR-15 just seems like something only the paranoid "but them democrats gonna take muh guns" autists buy

Attached: 85064d9b177f6de5762a3d8c668aef5660770497ee69d53edd8ca1f80d575cfb.jpg (545x380, 41K)

Because I own an AR-10.

Because I'm not insecure about the size of my dick.

It is if you have a DIAS

Attached: 67d868e4fe867de65c355039ea2c07c7.jpg (640x480, 35K)

why are you talking about dicks faggot

cuz guns bad and do boom grtta ta

if you're bored enough to do this might as well join the server

discord..gg/shitpost ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: doge_faggots.gif (257x214, 1.66M)

I have a Remington 1100. I've no need of an AR-15 for home defence or anything else.

Oh look its a fucking GUN with a barrel to fire a bullet

Literally talk about how the ammo is the problem and not a gun then post a gun

>Not having the superior HK41/91

Whats the finish called and where can I get it?

I don't shoot recreationally so a shotgun and a pistol are more useful for me. An ar 15 would just be one more gun to clean.

Because we're adults
And you're a stupid manchild obsessed with your stupid boomsticks.

Because I own a Steyr AUG instead.

Found the faggots. Pic related.

Attached: NUMALES.jpg (994x745, 166K)

Do you print that off and shove your dick through each one's mouth?

No. Because most powerful weaponry will be out of civilian hands by 2030.

Get a bow

Because I'm not a pussy, user. If I'm going to own an AR configuration, it's going to fire .300 Win. Mag.