Well dressed?

Well dressed?

Firm handshake?

Great attitude and enthusiasm?

Oh. what's that? You have a tattoo?

After we're done with your interview, I'll go ahead and neatly insert that resume of yours into the paper shredder

Have a nice day

Attached: loser.jpg (900x600, 434K)

Should've thought about it before getting a tattoo ya edgy fucklord

>Should've thought about it before getting a tattoo ya edgy fucklord
lmao'd at the tought of the HR guy ending the interview and actually saying this before closing the door.

I once lost an interview supposedly because I wore well fit jeans.

That's why you don't get tattoos anywhere you can't cover them.

I guy in my office ask a woman when she was due and she wasn't even pregnant.

Post it again!!

>wearing jeans to an interview
I wouldn't have hired you either. If you can't take the interview seriously enough to wear slacks, I doubt you'll take the job seriously.

Newfats replying to copypasta

Must have been a shit job

Oh look, it's the manager of hick hardware and backwoods bumfuckery.

Tats have been normalized for 20 years you backwater hick. Don't believe me? Read up on your military regulations. When the military says it's acceptable for honor guard duty, you butthurt hicks can stfu about your insecurities.

I like the part where you LARP'd about being a hiring manager despite never having had a job beyond burger flipper skill levels.

Trash lol

Don't be so mad about your poor life decisions

lol, someone's mad

Try again hicks. I have tats but kept them able to be hidden by short sleeves. I have a masters a job that pays $70/hr. I also enjoy my work.

I'm just not living with a brain recovered from a 1950s cadaver.

My job tells me this is inaccurate.

Imagine having this much superiority.

Yes lets not make a distinction between rules that allow coverable tattoos vs face, neck and hand tats. Why don't you show us the honor guard regs that allow face tats?

Who's supporting that? I never said face tats weren't a public branding of a person's stupidity.

Navy allows neck tats!

>i-i-i just hide them.
Doing my work

Ok boomer

Dude HR are biggest betas out there. They look for something that makes you different