Women need to be smacked the fuck over. This is the reason why

Women need to be smacked the fuck over. This is the reason why.

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-170137_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 760K)

Yeah keep making sweeping generalizations about half the population I'm sure that will help you stop being a fucking virgin

Id rather kill you and all bitches thanks

Good luck with your impotent incel rage. Don't shoot up any public places.

>Women won't fuck me so I'll kill them
Kek. Stay mad virgin.

Your implying i want to fuck a slimy hole? Im better off sticking my dick in a toilet bowl

the toilets the only pussy you can get loser

Try being 18 and all girls are like that. Honestly your a fucking cuck loser if you give these thots any validation or attention at all

>I go after vapid high school bitches who are only interested in thugs/jocks/both and they reject me
>women are trash
the common denominator is you

Attached: 1580684069059.jpg (1024x681, 118K)

>Try being 18 and all girls are like that.
You know people age, right?

imagine thinking you're a good guy for this

Hahahahahahahahha thots dont age. They get raped by niggers then die

Lol cucks like you think these hoes can come back from this degeneracy. They wont. Once a thot always a thot, and that is 99% of the female population

Genuinely curious, are there actually men over 20 who havent fucked atleast 1 girl in their life ? Seems rather farfetched, I rarely go outside and even I get laid once a week.

>getting laid makes you a cuck
weird philosophy but okay

It does because you just stuck your cock i a hole that still has cum and aids stuck there from jamals cock

You're*
Faggot

I’m 22 and when I was 18 not all girls were like that. Some were, but why do you care. this does seem like some pussy ass ugly and/or weird dude can’t get laid.

Fucking this.

Ha. When you try to correct ones spelling only to end up being incorrect in the correction yourself

yikes

Im not ugly this is me. I just wish bitches need to go back to the kitchen where they belong and niggers can get gased like the jews.

Attached: Screenshot_20200218-121642_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 949K)

Think not wish* coming from op

Also what's this shit where you call dudes cucks for disagreeing with your small minded approach towards chicks who probably dont like you because you seem like an average 'average' with shite social skills opening up with dick pics.

Also thots are common, but the majority of younger women are all fucking weird in some way or another. You seem to be hunting the ones who crave gang bangs and selfies with Tyrone Donky Dick though. Yeah if they're 25 and duck lipping with cock boys sure I can agree.

Why dont you go hook up with a goth bitch who will dick you down like you want silly smothers?

You look like a bronzed csn of tuna that a chimp failed to open by scraping it in co create. Spare parts.

Because even if bitches arent niggerlovers they are still thots that need a good smack in the dome

Or maybe im just tanned because im australian and the lighting shows it? Fucking simp

You're definitely not the person in that picture, probably someone who hates him or wants to ruin his reputation indirectly by making him Internet famous and posting stupid shit online like this.

Grow up.

What is she holding?

That is me. Thanks for the heads up. Have deleted the photo now.

But even if I do get internet famous thats a good thing, might find myself recruiting people and forming a skinhead woman bashing gang. Or just becoming part of one

Car keys

Also have this nigger

Attached: giphy.gif (500x266, 251K)

No one cares about your nigger faggot cuck fantasies you weaken humanity just by existing

Fantasies? Bro my only fantasy is women actualy being smart loyal funny and not a thot. But that is just that, a fantasy.

Sounds like you're the cuck