Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1581913231139m.jpg (1024x679, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick rundown for a eurofag?

Bernie vs Trannie?

Lol another fat tattooed bitch. I surprised she put down the ding dongs and ho hos long enough to pull off her top.

Why is Bernie always getting cucked by his D friends? Lol

Bernie should stop promising free handjobs.

I love Bernie and he has my vote but he is such a coward sometimes in social situations.

What sort of free stuff did it want?

The topless girl is in the wrong. Exposing yourself in public is a crime and doing it to another person against their will is sexual assault. She should be put on the sex offender list.

You think I can go around whipping my dick around in public because I want to save some cows?

Did they...?

Nah he has staff who are responsible for dealing with these kind of situations. He did the right thing to just back off and offer remarks after it. Plus he was a good sport about the whole thing.

Do that then report back.

>they were arrested
>thrown in jail
>he's a "good sport"

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (921x606, 36K)

Fuck no! I know better (unlike this crazy chick). I'm not trying to sexually assault anyone and become a registered sex offender.

youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0

But think of the hot lesbo sex they had while in jail

And Bernie watched through the bars with that slightly perturbed look on his face

Everyone. It's a Bernie Sanders gather, everyone there is a retard.

Why the fuck does he deserve props for being a "good sport"? What does that even mean? So these people should be awarded?

Not sure any wrong was done.
Bernie came on, said some stuff. Then the 4 titty girls came out, umped up and down and yelled stuff. Afterwards Bernie came back on stage and said more stuff.
It was a pleasant distraction, like the Superbowl has a halftime show.

because they broke the law
what's hard to understand?
Bern didn't press charges, they were charged with public indecency and a few other crimes related to their behaviour

WHY! DO ONE PERCENT! OF THE ASSHOLES IN THE UNITED STATES! CAUSE 99 PERCENT! OF THE PROBLEMS!!!?

>they went to jail
>that makes him a "good sport"
>what's hard to understand

Attached: face palm.jpg (474x474, 26K)

I blame excessive use of punctuation marks

That was my Bernie impression, written out. You don't like it?

FEEL THE BURRRRRRN
DOWN WITH DRUMPF

discord..gg/shitpost ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: 1560672340078.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

You didn't seem scared enough of bare boobs

Are you a yellow fag? What is wrong with USDA naturally grown american titties?

Bernie didn't have them arrested

Sanders has always had weak security at his rallies, I guess you can get away with that if you're not an authoritarian catering policies to billionaires.
If the consequence is that girls with their tits out are able to just amble up onto the stage and flash the crowd, I suppose we can learn to live with such a terrible downside.

Post her tits, you fucking faggots.

Attached: 18510.jpg (2048x1408, 317K)

nobody has the uncensored pics?

I bet this is a Bloomberg stunt

Attached: 82337301_1087561731636025_1072824530654724096_n.jpg (960x948, 144K)

I mean, I kinda get it. Because if he had a bunch of huge niggers body slam those whores off the stage it would've been pretty bad for PR. But it still makes him look like a weak faggot.

>If the consequence is that girls with their tits out are able to just amble up onto the stage and flash the crowd, I suppose we can learn to live with such a terrible downside.

YELLOW

Attached: whatthe.jpg (386x536, 71K)