How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And god traps me here...

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black? And god traps me here. God follows me around trapping me here. God makes my life my own personal hell every day and traps me in it

>cold as FUCK
>always fucking cold
>literally fucking 8 months straight of freezing cold
>nothing to do but sit in my room
>wind is always FUCKING blowing
>every other fucking day non stop wind
>literally just one long continuous long as fuck wind blowing
>just see dead trees and sticks and shit loads of snow blowing around in the wind
>house leaks when it rains
>house has deadly mold and shit
>feel extra sick and tired on the days the wind blows because its blowing black mold around my house
>always feel dead and tired
>always have completely black bags under my eyes look sick feel like shit
>randomly wake up out of my sleep and have to go put dishes under all the leaks from my roof and shit
>can literally smell the mold and wind every day because its always blowing
>have 300 year old windows
>have to stick ghetto pieces of styrofoam in them to block out the cold wind
>windows have cracks and chipping paint all over them
>have ripped up rags as carpets everywhere
>locked in a small room all day long all year long
>nothing to do
>just get forced to do shit i dont like to do and then come back to moldy shit house
>mom has a retard cat that pisses and shits all over the house
>every day i see dried cat shit all over the house
>retard neighbor gets on a tractor every day and just pushes around mountains of snows
>dogs 24/7 literally four wheelers going right outside my window every day
>hear Amish buggies going by

Gods trapping me here. God perfectly made my life my own personal hell (and my FUCKING RETARD parents) an he traps me in it.e very time i find out of my hell god traps me here and makes my life hell

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: AAA601D9-3D93-4CF2-9FAC-FCFFDF40C817.png (608x540, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bICSbsCro_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you on probation, what did you do?

How grug leave small tribe if grug on rockbation for being darkskin tribe? And Great Spirit trap grug here. Great Spirit follow grug around and trapping grug here. Great Spirit makes grug life grug own personal hell every day and traps grug in it

>cold as UGG
>always ugging cold
>literally too many moon to count of freezing cold
>nothing to do but sit in grug cave
>wind spirit always UGGING blowing
>every other moon non stop wind spirit howl
>literally just one long continuous long as ug wind spirit yelling at grug
>just see dead tree and sticks and shit load of snow blowing around in wind
>cave fill with water when rain come
>cave already have mold cover walls
>grug have bad spirits on days the wind spirit come because wind spirit blow mold back into cave
>grug always feel like he passing on
>always have completely black bag under grug eyes and look like dead man
>grug randomly wake up out of grug sleep and have to go put rock under all leaks to block water coming into cave
>grug literally smell mold and wind every day because wind spirit always haunt grug
>opening in cave from time when grug ancestor live in tree
>grug stick darkskin tribe pieces of moss in opening to block out cold air
>opening in cave have cracks in limestone all over them
>have ripped up mammoth fur as carpet everywhere
>trapped in small room for many moon
>nothing to do
>just get forced to do shit grug not like to do then come back to moldy cave
>grug elder obongo has sabertooth who touched-in-head and piss and shit all over cave
>every day see dried sabertooth shit all over cave
>touched-in-head neighbor get on crazy round "wheel" contraption and just push around mountains of snow
>wolves every moon literally many wheeled contraptions going right outside cave opening every moon
>hear oogaboogas from backwards tribe swing from tree to tree

Great spirit trapping me here. Great spirit perfectly made grug life grug own personal hell (and grug UGGING PARENTS WHO NEED HOLE IN HEAD)

Attached: 462354.jpg (1761x583, 113K)

Bump

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

based cat replier

What if this guy has been telling the truth this whole time? What if God truly is tormenting him?

Death

what if the grugposter is secretly God derailing every thread he makes?

what were you charged and convicted of?

He is.

Attached: God.jpg (600x673, 58K)

Attached: tenor (33).gif (220x330, 61K)

probably got caught with some pills in his car that "weren't his" and he of course didn't know they were even in there

You got the dui not god nigger.

whether or not he's telling the truth he's tormented posting this dozens of times a day for a couple years

He’s black it’s not hard to believe he got arrested for nothing.

That's the devil doing that bro, not God.
If you knew anything about God you would know he is not the ruler of this earth, Satan is the ruler but only for now. God will one day take back as ruler of our world.

I'd arrest him for being black. In fact, I'd make him my warmup for how to get rid of a problem black suspect forever. If I was a cop I'd kill him and I'd get away with it.

cops have to charge you with something, you dont get convicted of "being black"

OP brought did something illegal and got caught and now is blaming "racist cops"

Stop right there criminal scum.

Attached: cop.jpg (1200x1118, 195K)

How many times you gonna post this?

Until god sets me free

Attached: NoGod.jpg (600x304, 39K)

>on probation for being black
Just how black are we talking here?

-cry-

Attached: 20200102_162854.png (608x540, 265K)

why dont you tell us what you were charged with?

youtube.com/watch?v=bICSbsCro_8

There’s an archived post somewhere where he says he got a DUI for driving while high. Multiple times.

So hes an irresponsible idiot and he's lucky hes not stuck in prison for multiple years.
i feel no sympathy for op if that is true.

Well we dont really know because well he's black and sometimes the blacks are less than truthful

Dude it’s 100% true. It’s god and I have real ass proof.

God attacks me for no reason.

No I know it’s god. God never did anything to fix it and i was Christian and praying for years. I have to kill god for this.

If he was telling the truth the whole time, he's been given the answer multiple times and instead of taking the advice he's just reposted the same tired copypasta

so if he's being tormented, it's not for being black, it's for being the dumbest fucking cunt in the world.

Nah
It's a white nationalist false flag bot.

idk man, maybe take responsibility for yourself and your own life and stop blaming everything on god. you're on probation, and I guarantee god didnt do that to you. shape up, get a job, learn a trade, better yourself, and shut the fuck up.

Bull shit!

Whatever he did, he obviously committed a crime and is trying to avert responsibility. He shows no willingness to own up, so there’s no way he will meaningfully contribute to society. Better he’s stuck out there in that small town