Suicide thread, don't reply if you're going to tell me to stop

Suicide thread, don't reply if you're going to tell me to stop.

Ok. I have 5,200 mg trazodone at the ready, 16mg xanax (8 2mg pills), and about half a handle of good ol' jack Daniel's. Just downed a lot of laxatives, didn't measure it out just dumped a bunch in a cup and chugged it, waiting on that to pass through so I avoid my bowels beforehand and it's not... messy, when they find me. My nicest clothes are beside me along with my favorite glasses. Just combed my hair might again later. Hugged my dad and told him I loved him one last time, he asked if iIwas ok because I haven't done that in years, told him I was. Notes are written to my two best friends even if they just both left me and to my dad. Hasty will and testament is written. Preparations are set. Here's my plan.

First I start with the jack. Keep on downing cocktails with coke (as to not make me gag and throw up any of that beautiful poison), put on my nicest clothes, and then take the xanax first so I start feeling reeeeal nice. Record a video to anyone who knows me and post it because at that point it's too late and even if they did call the cops nobody could do anything and post it just to say goodbye not for attention or anything I won't be checking messages because at that point I'm dead already. Take all the trazodone. Lie down in bed all nicely tucked in, light up a cigarette, and wait until all my problems go away.

Any holes in my plan anons? Any ways I can survive? I know this is the only place I can get any real advice other than "nuuuuuu don't do it"

If it helps any of you I'm a tranny, mutt, and I guess a fag too now and anti-trad so you'll be doing the world a favor. I'm also one of those other things you hate probably so get rid of me, or I should say, help me get rid of myself, and you'll actually be doing something for your ideology instead of whining about it and doing nothing. Have at me Cred Forumsros

Attached: the end.jpg (463x485, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>don't reply if you're going to tell me to stop.
stop

You're just an attention whore. If you're gonna off yourself, do it right. Get a gun or a knife. Pussies with pills always survive and just get showered in attention, which is what you clearly, actually want.

way too long, didn't fucking read.

"""" I NEED ATTENTION""""

Do a flip faggot

nuuuuuu don't do it

lol bro ur right!

no one fucking cares

Larp.

A real faggot mental illness tranny would say he put on his nicest dress, not nicest clothes.

meh. You let society get to you. Ask yourself why there are so many unhappy, suicidal trannies today and not 30 years ago.

30 years ago they all just pretended to be normal and dealt with it and it pretty well worked. Now you're told to "come out of the closet" and you get to be a miserable fuck instead.

What's the purpose of this cultural shift? Who is driving it? Do they know it's evil? Are they killing you on purpose? Be better than the trickster gods that lead you to where you are.

Fuck you. Dont kill yourself

Attached: 1581930625952.jpg (634x482, 110K)

where you in a drinking thread a few nights ago

That's the problem I'm too much of a pussy for that. Pills are the only way that I can think might.

Yup.

I also think OP is a whiny little pussy that just wants attention.

Really suicidal people don't make long boring ass posts about it, they don't actually care. That's the whole point. They just want to die, not gain sympathy.

In short.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

I mean there is like 20 of these threads a month so...
These threads are getting pretty annoying and you are now making my life worse by me having to read it.
Fuck you.

Maybe I've been blacked out the past like 3 days

>light up a cigarette, and wait until all my problems go away.

u wanna burn down the place too or what.

Look all I'm asking is is there a way I can survive this? Yes or no question

At least pick a better whiskey than Jack fucking Daniels

you will end up shitting your nice clothes, and the cig might start a fire and burn you away

Trazodone won’t do shit, took 4,500 mg once. Just puked had minor seizures and slept for 3 days.

It's just gonna hurt you down the line. If you have access to a gun, do it. The gunshot to the head will only hurt for a split second before everything goes to black.

yeah pretty sure this was Thursday night for me. I was the op and this sounds just like you or someone else. Jack, sleeping pills and Xanax

Might as well do something illegal that you want to do before you go. Just saying.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Murder something to death.

Yeah but combined with the cans and booze.....

If you're offing yourself, you should at least live stream it so theres some entertainment.

Attached: 1579743945223.jpg (339x405, 16K)

Stop brother

You’ll probably live.

but you have alcohol and xanax, why commit suicide, i don't understand
i mean i don't care if you do, but it's genuinely perplexing

If I had a gun I'd do it in an instant. Parents are libs and I'm not allowed to buy one in my state, don't know an illegal contact or have the money

>murder something
>to death

Attached: 1548958057159.gif (200x200, 2M)

Selfish faggot

I hate comments like this.
If you knew a single thing about depression you'd know that, by definition, it's the complete absence of any kind of satisfaction with life. That means a person could literally win 100 million dollars on the lottery and they would still feel numb and unfulfilled.
Shove your ignorant comments up your arsehole.

You have been selected vidslotz.com

Some things just can't be fixed with substances. I'm stuck between death and a life I don't want to live.

Lol you will not die from this. All you will do is create a thousand more problems for yourself. Tip: take some xanax and alcohol to feel nice. Then stop being a suicidal cuck and do something productive with your life.

yeah you dont light a cigarette if you plan on going unconscious retard, you'll end up burning your house down

no but they can certainly divert your attention from them for the time being, you just said you would take xanax and alcohol to feel good, so just do it habitually
or kill yourself whatever i don't care
just seems like a waste of drugs

You're more likely to wake up with damaged liver and kidneys than to kill yourself with pills.
No such thing as a foolproof suicide method. All have risks of failing and leaving you in a much more grim situation than you before the attempt.
Keep that in mind before you go ahead.

Pro tip:
May as well jump into a nice warm bath, if the drugs dont take you atleast you'll be sure to drown.

I'll hold it over an ashtray if I'm not taking a drag whatever I want my nic

Might be a better plan. My bathtub is filthy but I could clean it up while I wait for these laxatives to kick in.

Thanks for offering some real fucking advice btw

I don't wish anyone to go through so much that they want to kill themselves. Maybe there is still a way to fix things and make you rethink your decision - now that my moral obligation is out of the way, would you care to explain why is that you are making this... Let's say step in your life?

Btw, as far as I know, pill ODs usually end badly, or shall we say good, given that most people puke them out.

That's what happened when I tried a couple nights ago. I've come prepared. I'm gonna have a cup i puke into and it's going right back down I don't care how gross it is.

Additionally, drink plenty of water whilst taking the pills + alcohol, it should dilute the concentration enough so you dont vomit it all back up instantly.
Good luck with your choices.

Took (50) 2mg Xanax within 2 days along with maybe a handle of alcohol. Wanted to an hero or very at least not think or know shit for a few days. Second day I woke up at 2am slight hungover and still remembered hurrudrr the pain. Couldn't call anyone, couldn't even connect to suicide hotline so I grabbed a handful and downed about 30. Ended up sleeping for 3 days.And took me a week to fully recover.

So 8 bars won't do shit.
I would rather drink some good liquor, and pop 4 of those fuckers for the ultimate buzz. And plan how to figure my shit out. I did this 6 months ago. Full retard mode. im better now.

That seems like... the opposite of what to do, I've been using various drugs since I was 11, normally when someone gets too high you give them water

Like someone else said, maybe you should give it more time before making such a choice. I don't hate you. And you are not doing the world a favor. Try not thinking that way. There are plenty of people out there who won't judge you. You just have to find them. Also, consider that much people who try to kill themselves and live are later glad they did not die.

It will just come back up. Still you did not answer why are you doing it. I had moments when I thought about it, but I always thought things are not as bad as they could be, so I'm wondering, how bad are things with you?

Obviously dont take it by the gallons, just enough to suppress any feelings of nausea, works for me atleast when taking larger doses.

Meeeeh. My depression meeeeeh. Fucking pussies. People get sad, deal with it like a rational human.

This is going to be a horrible and painful way to die. It's not going to be easy and unmessy like you think. You'll most likely die from suffocating on your own vomit, if your stomach doesn't rupture from the trazadone.

Then again, you'll most likely just turn yourself into a vegetable and be a huge burden on your family.

Don't do it, dude. It's going to suck.

If you are going to do it and you tried to do it a few days ago, why would you hug your father this time and not the first time, doesnt make sense. I call troll

+1

It's in my will to off me if I'm a veggie
He was out of the house

If I was going to off myself, I'd go the carbon monoxide route. Start the car in the garage, drift off to sleep. Painless.

Op, genuine question. What happened to you up to this point that makes you feel this way? Not trying to tell you to not off yourself. Just curious.

If you do it user you'll just reincarnate in a worse place until you realize the sanctity of life and the gift of freewill given to you.

This guy actually gets it.

You netter hope you never find yourself stuck in that mindset you so much like to disparage. People don't kill themselves over nothing, kid.

Attached: 5-year-old-me-which-idiot-would-even-want-to-45897540.png (500x564, 87K)

Can of helium/bag/hose. Brain thinks your breathing, nice peaceful way to go. And your not found alive and covered in puke

He doesn't want to make a mess for his family to clean if he were to slit his throat and gush blood on the floor and walls

Stream it fag

If you actually go through with it I hope it does go as planned. If you wanna peace out it should be your choice and on your terms. Godspeed op. I hope your family and friends dont take it too hard.

Fine, you know what happened? Enough of you fucks have been asking and I'm three strong ass drinks in now so fick it! Long time ago I dropped out of college to be in a band. Invested 100% of my life into it. It was my life. Then i caught feelings for our frontman. Tried to push them down cause we're both dudes, I thought I liked girls, he's bi but I THOIGHT I wasn't. Then tried to secretly get him to fall in love with me by flirting etc. Was going well for a while, we would hold eachother and i... I never felt happier in my whole life. Not on any drug. Not with any woman. With him I felt like I was on top of the world. Then one night he comes home and seems upset about something. I go to scratch his back and ask what's wrong. He shoves me away and tells me to go away. One thing leads to another, I tell him how I feel, he goes into his room and calls someone I fucking hate and I can loudly hear him talking about kicking me out of the band. This band was my world. He was my world. I made him breakfast every morning, was always there for him when he was sad, cooked for him, let him stay in my house, did all the cleaning, shit I was basically his tradwife. And he wouldn't even tell me what I did wrong. So I decide that's it. My world is shattered. I take a bunch of oxys and coke outside his door to try and OD. He gets real mad and calls me a psycho. Leaves my house. These last two days I've been not trying again in hopes he'll come back and things can go back to how they were. Today they came to get all their stuff. Now I'm here with an empty garage, a hole in my heart, my whole world gone and nothing left to live for. I could go back to school and get a 9-5 and live a sad, unfulfilled life but I don't want that. I just want to be with him. But that won't happen and now I guess he'll see how he likes the world with only half the sons of chaos huh? We were ride or dies. He doesn't want to ride so now, now I'm gonna die.

nobody cares, we all got problems. some of us are just strong enough to overcome them. some of us post shit on the internet. Enjoy the organ failure excruciating pain and no afterlife.

Attached: 59342962_2295673700476474_4766587673269764096_n.jpg (750x404, 20K)

Come fuck me instead, fuck all the other bullshit. I'll come get you, and you can live a better life.

some people can and will not ever get mentally better. let them have the dignity to die how they want. who cares. people die. fuckin get over it.

Just use helium retard

neither 5200mg of traz or 16mg of X even with alcohol will kill you, worth a try though

Lmao, what the fuck

Not OP.
I'm pretty sure they will but they will also learn to live with it. My little brother died in an accident and it fucked up my whole family and relatives. It's painful as hell but you learn to live with it, you'll never get over and whoever tells you otherwise is full of shit.

Being long time depressed I think suicide will hurt your loved ones less than making them to watch how you wither away in spirit and will to live. Nothing will satisfy you or bring you peace, it's just agony. Sure OP may find his life's elixir but it sounds to me he has already tried his best.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA

he wasnt your ride or die man. but that dude (or girl) is out there.

at the hardest moment in my life, someone told me to embrace the suck and its the most profound advice ive ever gotten. youre in the shit, it sucks, and you can't outrun it. take it like a man and youll rise again

Oof yeah deff off yourself, this is some gay shit and an even gayer reason to end your life

Bit rude, but ok.

>I was a beta like the sjws told me to
This is why you shouldn't let your life revolve around others and make it revolve around you brainlet

oh user...

Sorry but that's pathetic. I don't even have words to describe how retarded and sad this sounds. Killing yourself to prove a point... kek. It's like reading a diary of a 14 year old girl; "If he doesn't love me I'll show him". This is pure gold - in the worst way possible.

Ray?

Lmao you sound like a tsundere

OP, quit complaining and send a photo of you downing the drink.

Post pic of suicide notes or you're full of shit

Bit manipulative that, innit?

Dude you sound like a fucking 13 year old just kill yourself you dumb fuck

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 75K)

Who tf is ray

Sounds to me like he wasn't ready for the commitment, then you took things too far by holding him hostage via suicide. Just wait a while and move on. The whole thing sounds like something you can grow out of over time.

fuck you and your chalk pills you fucking nigger =D

hey, I wonder you won't notice anyway, but to be honesty, before you do that, I want you to ask youself a question that what has I lost this way. why the fuck do I wanna off myself. I wonder you better check it out first

Not OP but my name is Ray lmao

This thread has gone on far to long, you should be dead already.

Attached: 11.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Oh.
Hello Ray!
Ray William Jonson lol

After reading that I think you are doing better than most. You're killing youself over something like that? People have seen their loved ones being murdered, some bitch stole someone's kids and the whole of their property and you kill yourself over something you can easily start over.
Do what you will. Live or die.

Make sure you put a bag on your head or tie a noose place where once you pass out it will make sure.
Else you are likely to be waking up with a bad hangover feeling stupid tomorrow.

Definitely not him but hello to you as well!

Well you seem pretty determined and I know that right now you're somewhere my words can't really reach you.
I was there too but I ended up bitching out.
Often I still feel like I should've gone through with it, not gonna lie.

But I want you to do me a favor. I know, I'm a nobody, a stranger on Cred Forums, and kind of an asshole irl tbh. Still, I'm gonna need this one thing from you.
Sleep on it. You can still off yourself first thing in the morning, just skip this one day.
If you want I'll talk with you through the night, I don't give a shit, I literally have nothing going on lol

So what you into OP? I mean. besides having a shit taste in whiskey and access to more pills than my drug dealing ass.

I'm never the type to talk anyone down from suicide. Living is fucking terrible, and chances are it's not going to get real good.

That said, there's legitimately no reason to concern yourself with shit like not 'leaving a mess'. I also recommend saying fuck it and robbing banks/stores, try living as close to death as humanly possible for as long as it entertains you. It's all reward since if you die, you wanted that anyway.

That all said, pill deaths aren't like they show on t.v., and it's going to take between 4-6 hours of you unable to get up off of the floor, asphyxiating on your own vomit. Your better bet is something along the 'exit bags' you can find on google, but I'd recommend using a VPN and shit anyway.

Good luck whichever direction you decide to go, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Well, some people kill themselfves because of their abusive parents...
You can't start over with that, can you?

Don't be such a cunt to your friends and family
They wouldn't do that to you

tl;dr.
still don't think that combo is gonna kill ya. I've done worse just to get high

My mother was a fucking monster of a woman and a several occasions she almost killed me and my brother. I'm over 30 now and she pretends like it never happened. Now that I think of it I'm pretty sure my depression started when I was somewhere around 5 years old.

find someone else. there is no soulmate etc bullshit. we are socially conditioned to believe in one special person for our lives but that is not the case. there was nothing special about that guy aside from the fact you spent a lot of time with him, there are plenty of guys like that out there who will welcome your advances.

also love etc is just bullshit that you forget about once you hit your 30s, but i find that it means a lot for younger people, i was in the same boat. i blame the massive surge of sex hormones as we step out of puberty and nature wants younger people to breed.

Do it Oldschool

Attached: style.webm (960x540, 1.58M)

gun urself, pls livestream it

Can u post pics pls ? Are u a hot tranny ? If u make me coom Ill remember u ;)

i am also named ray but not op

Things seem darkest when you’re right in the middle of them but I can guarantee you this, from someone who has tried to kill themselves via slashing my wrists and almost succeeded, had it not been for my brother needing to use the bathroom late at night. Things really do get better. However I don’t think my family, my mom/dad and brother will ever look at me the same way again. They try to use ‘kid gloves’ with me. Because I’m ‘fragile’. I would think long and hard before you actually off yourself because if you survive, things won’t ever be the same for you. But if you decide to go for it and do it, I hope it’s painless and you pass quickly.

lol how much laxative did you ingest? you're gonna be shitting for 36 hours

Don’t kill yourself. Seriously just call 911 and tell them all of what you planned and that internet stranger told you to not kill yourself. When you call, remember that your not being an attention whore but standing up for your own mental health. You deserve to be alive tranny faggot, call them please.

You're trying to kill an identity, and unfortunately doing so is going to take YOU with it.

also, if you can somehow figure out a way to not be a faggot youll be worth more the world alive

Son's of chaos is the band name?
Gay ass name OP