I am a cop

I am a cop.

Ask me anything and I will answer to the best of my ability.

>inb4 kys faggot pig were you bullied in highschool etc

I've heard it all before, for what it's worth I feel I am a very level headed cop. I rarely ticket the average joe, I certainly have no interest in shooting anybody. Every reaction begins with respect on my end, the person I'm dealing with dictates where it goes from there.

And sorry but I will not be posting badge/identifying items, believe me if you want, or don't.

Also - I work in Canada in a city with a population of about 120000.

Attached: unnamed.png (382x300, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EswpV3Vccd8
youtu.be/dE6gUXUexRg
lmgtfy.com/?q=officer friendly
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Oojl_D3qEw
youtu.be/WViiA3XHoAY
imgur.com/WpZs5NV
womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you recognise that the whole system of police work focuses more on giving average people fines than it does chasing actual fucking criminals?

How do you feel about your part in this blatant scam?

is it true female police officers tend to absolutely get off on having sex with criminals?

Know of any who've done it?

What are the female pigs like in your experience? Do they let their hair down when they're off duty? Do they go wild in bed? Or do they always have a shitty attitude even when off duty?

What's your attitude like when you're off duty?

So every cop has a dodgy mate that they know does some kind of criminal shit.

How do you deal with the fact you're morally obliged to arrest your mate but don't because they're your mate?

Do you have any knowledge of USA legal system?

How many people have you killed?

Myrmidon.

Attached: capitalism 02.jpg (680x1205, 160K)

what made you decide to turn being a complete cunt into a career?

Attached: police diversity.jpg (960x640, 99K)

Attached: cops 3.jpg (409x618, 55K)

plausible deniability. if I suspect someone is doing dodgy shit, I don't even want to know. and in the end it's not what you know, but what you can prove

Attached: cops 1.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Hair Fuehrer!

Attached: cops 2.png (1600x843, 177K)

Attached: Police 2.png (450x576, 288K)

I don't see it that way, but I can only speak for my department. Personally (and I know many other cops are the same), I get 99% of my "stats" on shit heads. I learn their vehicles, I know their vehicles are not properly registered/inspected etc. I stop them whenever possible because 9/10 times they are out stealing/drug dealing etc. Tickets are given, they never pay them, eventually their license is suspended, next time I stop them I tow their car. Ticket hungry state troopers are the reason that people believe we only care about ruining peoples lives with tickets, I never understood it. I never thought that way and never will. I won't even stop a car unless it's going at least 22km/hr over the posted limit, and even then I rarely will give a ticket to a working class citizen.

I don't know of any, but I do know a defense lawyer who slept with multiple clients (criminals).

Wild in bed, typically home wreckers or just super horny all the time. Paramedics are the same. I do find MOST female officers have a stick up their ass for no reason on-duty, but I usually find a trend that their personality is typically submissive off-duty, don't know if that's just me or not. My attitude off duty is the exact same as when I'm on duty. I treat everybody with respect from the get go until they give me a reason to not.

My department has arrested 3 of our own cops in the past 6 months. We should be held to a higher standard, if you break the laws we're supposed to enforce - see ya.

Very little.

definitely an interesting image to be sure. from the file name i assume that you intend for it to be negative, but isnt that central ring, the family safely snuggled up on the couch, right where you want your mom, your son and your sister to be? is it not logical that the man who is held responsible for the preservation of the circle should be at the center of it? I actually would like to hear your thoughts.

How often do you use the attitude test?

Would be interested to hear how it went down, similar situations where people passed / failed and their contrasting result

you're still a bastard for supporting an unjust system, soz pal

Zero, hope it stays that way.

I was a Paramedic for 3 years before. The pay was shit, PTSD is unavoidable, benefits were shit, toxic workplace, abused by almost everyone we dealt with. Always wanted to be a cop, not for the money but it's certainly a plus (109k/yr) and has excellent benefits. I more so enjoy the job because everyday is different, I like the crazy shit we get to see/deal with, I like the people I work with, I like having numerous units that I can strive to work in.

Have you ever killed anybody?
youtube.com/watch?v=EswpV3Vccd8

Nice.
Nice.
Nice.
Nice.
Nice.
Nice.

>I work in Canada
Not much different from the United Snakes.
You're all jackboots. You repress the people. You break your own laws.
youtu.be/dE6gUXUexRg

Sorry can you explain what this test is? Don't think I've ever heard of it.

I'll get over it.

Are black people as bad as the media wants us to think?

Nope. Hope I never have to.

Right on pal.

Attached: police absolved.png (656x428, 403K)

Attached: police 3.jpg (480x423, 48K)

Whats your stance on the CDN gun laws currently? and would you support a trudope mass gun confiscation?

op what are the ranks in your department? is there such a thing as officers vs enlisted?

Dudley Do-Right is a myth.

Attached: rockwell time-warp.jpg (1024x516, 97K)

Not the question asked but I’m a cop in the UK. The attitude test is just a term we use to gauge a person’s attitude while dealing with them. E.g. you stop a car for a minor traffic offence and right from the get go the driver is an arse with you, this would constitute failing the attitude test and would likely end in a ticket/report.

You sound self-righteous.

Attached: police defense.jpg (563x739, 122K)

Lots of cop haters in this thread but the reality is society needs Police to maintain order and safety for all. Like it or not.

It's a cop thang.
In their minds, they're what keep the "rest of us" from descending into ANARCHY! and CHAOS!

Attached: police traffic stop.jpg (1790x1192, 140K)

Shitty people are shitty people. That's it.

Nice.
Nice.

Can't stand Trudeau, I'll never support him. Our gun laws are OK, we have decent background screening which can help - but a confiscation or "gun ban" will not do anything contrary to what people believe.

Constable

More like:

(1) Power corrupts
(2) Becoming a cop automatically assumes a position of power above the average citizen
(3) All cops are corrupt

If a person is truly good, wants to only do good and help people, wants to be incorruptible, wouldn't they become a firefighter?

man. i feel like there are so many dorks who study this shit and go out looking for cops just to harass and start shit so they can spam police hate on their facebook page. you guys (aka liberals) are pathetic, get a job

Where would we be without our beloved thin blue line?

Extra credit: Find out where "thin blue line" came from. Spoiler: It refers to mass executions.

Attached: abdelrazaq.png (640x640, 155K)

>Typically "police haters" are
…anyone who has had to deal with the arrogant little fuckers in the wild as opposed to the Officer Friendly programs being deployed on the Internet.

it's a matter of principle. if you think police officers are by nature above the average citizen, congratulations, you are the problem. however, the good people who decide to become police officers think of themselves as servants to the common good and public safety

>you guys (aka liberals)

Attached: 1579840700384.png (1000x965, 357K)

If you choose to be a "corrupt" cop and get caught, the punishment is much more severe than if a citizen was to do the same crime. Shit cops play a risky wager.

/tinfoil/

What made you so sour towards cops? Social media? Genuinely curious. Never once have I been arrogant toward anybody on first interaction - not saying there aren't cops who are.

Do you believe in social justice?

Would you stop a crowd of people from running over Antifa and destroying them?

If you wouldn't stop them... Would you fire pot-shots into the crowd of Antifa to thin the herd?

Attached: 1578688093558.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

I don't get to choose sides. To answer your question, yes I would attempt to stop the crowd. No I wouldn't fire pop shots because I would immediately lose my job.

>Officer Friendly

Learn to use our language or fucking practice your grammar you twat.

checked and pussy. I would fire fully semi-automatic into the crowd.

If the police were a true expression of a functional democracy, then yes the officers would all be cool froods. But they do not.
In Canada, for example, the RCMP has been beating and arresting citizens of First Nations ("injuns" in Yankee-talk) simply for defending their sovereign lands from the depredations of lumber companies, oil companies, and their salaried rapists. That is nothing to be proud of. The RCMP has been repressing the most fragile and vulnerable part of its own society in order to further the growth of late-stage hypercapitalism and that is fucking disgraceful. Treason against the very people they swore to serve and to protect.

>fully semi-automatic
retard

>What made you so sour towards cops?
Dealing with them is a distinct turn-off.

>I wouldn't fire pop shots because I would immediately lose my job.
Not the best justification, but well yeah…

Gosh, I hope I don't have to explain why.

Great explanation.

So I'm a Fascist and was once in the news in my city after attending a protest. I haven't done anything for four years now. I'm in great shape, I'm intelligent and did well at school. I'm thinking of applying but I'm worried my past may catch up to me. Do you think it will ir should I just explain that I dont do that and I'm not like that etc if it gets brought up?

governments are run be people man. states make mistakes. do your citizen duty, get mad, demand your goverment gets better. but dont take it out on people who enforce the laws. this guy became a cop to enforce all of the just laws of his state. he has to enforce the bad ones too but its not his job to change them. its yours.

Pffft, I wish.

What firearm(s) are issued to you?

Do you sleep with female officers or male if you're gay?

what country?

lmgtfy.com/?q=officer friendly

Attached: sprichst du Deutsch.jpg (2244x2400, 523K)

can you be arrested for fighting someone with a broomstick

I'm from the US, specifically south western US.

Your best bet is honesty. If your department does a polygraph/integrity test, they don't overly care what you've done (within reason), they simply want 100% honesty. I can't see what you mentioned holding you back.

I carry a .226 sig sauer

I'm married and unlike most cops, faithful, lol.

have you ever Fuck up on the job?

Absolute power absolutely corrupts anyone.

When Europe invaded current day NA the indians should have been all slaughtered. WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO FUCKING LIVE AMONGST YOUR ENEMY!

Now NA grovels at the feet of the Gibs.

Now NA isn't allowed to move shit in pipelines.

Now NA (Canada) is losing millions of dollars due to these blockades on the Trans Can. Hwy.

Also, the indians drew first blood when they attacked and killed the Northern Europeans who first settled along the eastern coast.

Source:

Soultrean Hypothesis
Clovis theory
G. Freybergi

also, evolutionary biology and carbon dating supports these claims and it shows that indians dont fucking belong here. They're just instant-gratification gasoline huffing fuck bags that are lazy cunts.

If we killed these stupid fucks we would have one less thing to worry about today. Cunt fuckers.

sure... whatever. you're good. if not, just apply in another state

Yo, BC langley motherfucker?
Surrey is far superior Ill have you know.

>governments are run be people
wew lad

how offten do you go to macdonals wile on the job eh?

Not a question, more of an opinion but anytime I hear or see someone say “fuck the police” or “fuck pigs” I automatically brand them as low level trash tier humans who probably commit crimes. You get called a boot licker if you say you support cops but to me you guys do great work. Sure, not all cops are perfect and some definitely do let the power of the badge get to their heads sometimes but overall I like that we have people who are willing to risk their lives to uphold the law and make society a safer place. Cops are people too, with families and children. It’s a hard job to do and you deal with bullshit on the daily. I commend you OP thank you :)

Try not to be so simplistic. TIA

“fuck the police i am strait from the underground

Cops are baby killers?????????????? bigot????

Attached: angeri.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

As sung by crime committing gangsta niggers

How do I get past the poly? Not lying on a couple things isn't an option. I can admit that I've smoked weed but will have to underrepresent it

Thanks bro, I'll keep that in mind and just be honest. I've never done anything that fucked up. I dont think they'll ask what organization I was part of, as far as I know they are well known but I'll brush it off and play it down.

Do you know if police are former security? I'm a security right now, level 2 and wondering if that'll help when I apply. I want to go level 3 security as well. By the way, are the hours long? I want to pick my hours and work less than full time ideally. I like the freedom I have as a security officer. Is being a police man a big step up?

How do i become a cop?

All the time. Without fuckups you don't learn. I've accidentally let people go unknowing that they had active warrants.

Close, but no. I do like Surrey

Usually just for one coffee in the morning

I appreciate that pal. I've learned to take the hate and move forward, this career is rewarding to me and supplies my family with good income and benefits, and in addition to that I love the job. It doesn't even feel like work to me.

You see correct. Only absolute losers parrot that ACAB shit.

>>inb4 kys faggot pig were you bullied in highschool etc
>I've heard it all before, for what it's worth I feel I am a very level headed cop. I rarely ticket the average joe, I certainly have no interest in shooting anybody. Every reaction begins with respect on my end, the person I'm dealing with dictates where it goes from there.
>And sorry but I will not be posting badge/identifying items, believe me if you want, or don't.
>Also - I work in Canada in a city with a population of about 120000.

>i work in canuckland
>in a small city

yeah you're not one of the problem coppers anyway, they're all US cops in major cities who end up doing dumb shit 99% of the time

What makes a person suspicious to you?

Not-OP.

Polygraphs aren't quantitatively accurate. They do, however, make you crack under pressure because you are feeding off of the reactions of the hardware and the operator. They're useless in law and have no baring on predicting guilty histories.

All they do is measure autonomic arousal. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

>is nervous
autonomic arousal
>hears possibly incriminating question
autonomic arousal
>interprets question as questioning integrity
AUTONOMIC AROUSAL

You can't measure a nervous system response and correlate that with a fucking crime or guilt. That's so retarded and non-scientific; its appalling.

Seriously man, just be honest. They just want honesty more than anything, I can't see anybody caring about weed.

I do know a lot of ex-security who went Police, but there are many different backgrounds. A lot of my EMT friends went Police, military, grocery store clerks, etc. The 12 hour shifts can definitely be long, but I find they typically go by fast especially when busy. It's for sure a big step up - you carry a ton of responsibility with paperwork/follow ups/tasks, and you are usually independent for the most part.

>Every reaction begins with respect on my end, the person I'm dealing with dictates where it goes from there.
abuse of power right there and you just admitted you're a fucking bully with a gun. if this faggot fuck senses you're not a bootlicker then he *does* ticket the fuck out of the average joe and starts standard police escalation. every interaction with a cop is a bully pushing to make the citizen cower like a dog, he's nice if you kiss his fucking ass and don't stand up for your rights. show any bit of self respect and it's all over for you. that's when the fishing expedition for an arrest starts. every interaction with a faggot like this and you are in jeopardy of jail no matter what he says.

Do you get a lot of job satisfaction?

what was your worst day on the job?

>>Every reaction begins with respect on my end, the person I'm dealing with dictates where it goes from there.
>abuse of power right there and you just admitted you're a fucking bully with a gun. if this faggot fuck senses you're not a bootlicker then he *does* ticket the fuck out of the average joe and starts standard police escalation. every interaction with a cop is a bully pushing to make the citizen cower like a dog, he's nice if you kiss his fucking ass and don't stand up for your rights. show any bit of self respect and it's all over for you. that's when the fishing expedition for an arrest starts. every interaction with a faggot like this and you are in jeopardy of jail no matter what he says.

this

Do you just like bullying people?

Tubal Cain
Question: Is it easier to sign into my nearest blue lodge in order to get accepted into my nearest Police force?

P.S. Yes, I am traveling from West to East. Not a master, raised by 33°.

what was your best day on the job?

consider killing yourself instead

what would you do if you found weed on me?
How much weed would you let someone go with

On average, how many black people have you shot?

no matter the number. not enough.

>this

I used to be a cop in New Zealand.

I left when they told me it wasn't good enough that I was not issuing enough tickets.

The New Zealand Police force needs a fucking boot up their ass.

take you to jail
and none lol you aren't getting away
you're getting charged with possession at minimum
>i can get away with it because that guy over there said I could and I have a gun fight me bro

kill yourselves

Do they just give you the badge?

Its a good job, regardless of Tyrannical position.

I sucked off the police chief to get it

how do you even get
>don't stand up for your rights
from
>Every reaction begins with respect on my end, the person I'm dealing with dictates where it goes from there.

take the whole badge out of it, he saying, if you respect me i respect you. if you dont respect me i dont respect you. isnt that pretty textbook stuff?

Have you ever had an emotional reaction to just beat someone up?

Just get your grade 12 and apply to your local department. Unless Canada, here you need to take an actual Police Academy 1yr course (in most provinces anyway).

Good question, I'm realizing how hard this is to answer. I guess just "sketchy" behaviour. Avoiding eye contact/encounter, somebody ducking out as soon as they see you, fast walking/running, when people get super defensive for no apparent reason, things like that. Every situation is different.

I fully agree that Polygraphs are retarded. They are archaic and have failed many great candidates who did nothing wrong.

Just try to calm down for a second and I'll explain. If you worked as a cashier, and somebody came up and slammed lotto tickets on the table and began yelling at you, are you going to be sweet as pie back to them? The answer is no, guaranteed. That's what I was meaning, I'm not expecting anybody to bow down to me, I just will give respect where I get it.

Take a deep breath pal you're going to lose your tinfoil hat

All the time.

Well, one more recent was guarding a death scene where a male had shot himself days ago and the body was rotting/fermenting. Just the smell alone was awful having to be there for so long. Definitely one of my worse days.

Not at all.

I was involved in a cardiac arrest of a male 3 years ago that we shocked on scene prior to medics arriving and he was actually up talking to us before they got there. Was a wicked feeling though I have experienced it before as a Paramedic.

if he shows the right level of aggression and minimum level of sociopathy. it takes a person with sociopathic leanings to be brazen enough to think you're one to shit all over and ruin the lives of other people over something like peacefully smoking a plant, not to mention the desire to physically assault and kill people for "not showing respect"

because he's not wrong
it's not about "respect" it's about kissing ass and if they feel you aren't kissing enough ass they're going to make sure you "respect" their authority

Police may be necessary but they've bloated beyond actual usefulness into literal tyranny

No actually, it's pretty shit by all standards which helps explain why it's generally the worst kind of people attracted to it

>it's not about "respect" it's about kissing ass and if they feel you aren't kissing enough ass they're going to make sure you "respect" their authority
>Police may be necessary but they've bloated beyond actual usefulness into literal tyranny
exactly.

All you bitch ass pigs are racist pieces of shit. You faggots help people about 2% of the time and that is only with white folks. All you entitled pieces of bacon should get cut up, cooked, and fed to dogs. Whats your excuse for being a worthless piece of trash that goes around and ruins peoples lives because the color of their skin

post pic of badge with timestamp or fake and gay.

S A G E
A
G
E

Not him but Canuck piggies are generally a little different from US piggies

Do you enjoy sucking the government's dick?

Weed is legal in Canada unless you have over 30 grams on you. Even over that I wouldn't bug you.

Zero.

I can't stand stat-driven departments. If anything that's one way to piss off the public you're supposed to be serving.

Went to school for a year

I've never "beaten" somebody up as a cop so I guess I can't speak to that. I have certainly felt bad for people who may have gotten injured during an arrest or were fucked up on drugs/alcohol

Who hurt you?

You seem like you got it down pat. Keep it up buddy

Yikes

Yikes

best martial art for cop?

Attached: 1579790394065.png (450x337, 284K)

What's your opinion on all the constant g/fur, s/fur, shota, loli threads that infest this hell hole?

>what do you think about illegal content

its illegal m8

People aren't obligated to be respectful, Police technically are.

Not saying I ain't respectful to all who likewise do the same. However, that is why Police are in a bad light today. Its generally a double standard.

A cop can have a bad day & be an asshole.

A cop meets an individual who's had a bad day and is an asshole...probably won't go well for the individual.

Lastly:Policy Enforcement are state sanctioned thugs. Difference is, no beat down & a butt load of paperwork.

Ment=mind
Govern=Control
Government=Control mind or mind control
Enforcement= Forcing the mind
Police are the enforcement arm of the Political establishment/State.

However, I'm still trying to become a cop.
>USMC CPL 2011-15

Yeah I keep harping on it
all these people complaining about cops (myself included) are probably Amerimutts, American cops are fucking lulzworthy shit when you don't have to actually deal with their shit but an absolute nightmare if you do

Justice is dead in the United States and has been for awhile.

BJJ hands down.

I used to frequent Cred Forums years ago, it was fucked up then possibly even more than it is now. I just cant stand the incest/bbc threads. Just weird imo

The function of police is social control and the protection of property. Die scum.

>Also - I work in Canada
I can’t believe this thread has 114 replies ...

best cop movie?

>illegal

lol loli isn't even illegal by amerimutt standards

all the rest of that weird shit isn't illegal either lmao

Not defending it. However I want to change it from inside.

Either way, I respect your 1st Amendment right to group me in with the Jack-boots.

Cringe

Easy now

End of watch is my personal favorite

How do i become one

I have a super clean record. But the faggot lie detector fake bullshit test was saying I was a sexual deviant and got dq'd.

>Change it from the inside
lol good luck!

Thanks, I'll need it.

>Canadian Border Service Agency

Yeah... we confincated this tablet from an "artist" and went through it. He claimed to be a furry.

>finds adult drawings of animals who resemble humanoids.

yeah were not letting him into Canada. It's not written in law that its illegal, but its fucking weird..

Sure, bud. Lets fucking draw CHILDREN in japaneese manga hentai anime form and justify it.

fucking neck yourself you pedophile faggot. Count your lucky stars I can't punch you through this computer screen.

Attached: 1572710503315.jpg (200x278, 10K)

Why would you say that... dogs dont deserve that punishment. Feed em to other pigs so they can cannibalize each other

Say for example you're given a warrant for someone's arrest, but when you go to apprehend them, they're able to provide sufficient proof they didn't commit any criminal offense on the spot. do you still take them in?.

semper fi

Nice joke fam, everybody knows UK police doesn't exist. I've been robbed three times since I moved to this damn Island and not once has the police turned up.

post pic of what you have on your belt on the job

>yeah were not letting him into Canada. It's not written in law that its illegal, but its fucking weird..
>Sure, bud. Lets fucking draw CHILDREN in japaneese manga hentai anime form and justify it.

>cartoons are bad

lmfao holy shit i never imagined canadians as being more sexually frustrated by puritan bullshit but I guess it turns out you are LOL

Even dumbfuck hyper religious Americans don't give a shit about loli lmao! No victim no crime! You are literally creating crimes out of nothing and calling drawings victims LOL!

lol you think to yourself "duh all cops are duh good guize, dey only go after duh bad guizes", yet coming into contact with a cop de facto makes you a criminal and a bad guy, THE COP CHOOSES ARBITRARILY. so good luck next time you get pulled over for a burned out license plate light and he starts looking real close in your car. you know why they do that? every interaction is a chance for an arrest, they desire nothing more than to deny people their freedom at any chance given. i have seen plenty of instances where a car is pulled over for something like a burned out light and they start fishing for felony arrests. think of that. a minor equipment violation IN EVERY CASE is a cop looking to arrest. you have a passenger, that passenger will be asked to identify themselves, why? what criminal act has the passenger committed and why are they suspected? there is no pc they are fishing for arrests and quotas and rely upon the stupidity of the average person to think a cop is a good guy and only goes after criminals, and he gets to choose who is the criminal. police escalate all scenarios to arrest and death in order to prove a point: a cop is better than someone that isn't a cop. and they are ALL fucking liars. don't speak to police, not EVER

Sup copbro
What do you think about allowing motorcycles to filter through stopped traffic (not moving at all, eg: freeway backups)

HI mr powese man!

am eye a good boy?

Attached: dog2.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Yeah. In order for a warrant to be issued the Judge has to read all of the facts of why this person is being charged with an offence. The judge then signs the warrant (or doesn't) which demands me to arrest the individual and bring them to the courts. I have no say in the matter.

You're the same guy who chokes up and has tears streaming down his face when I ask you for your documents. Stop acting tough. Most cops aren't out to get you, I'm fully aware some are dickheads.

If it's not arguably unsafe, I wouldn't bug them for doing it.

Yes

Your say is to quit such a degrading job that makes everybody hate you for being a bootlicking faggot

you don't do that though but really can't understand why people don't want to be around someone who can just charge them with a crime for lulz? Cause you simply don't like them? hahahaha

imagine being someone who puts other human beings in cages for petty shit and then not being able to figure out why they don't like you and even want you to get hit by a bus

takes a special kind of delusional

never speak to the police. not ever. identify yourself, give them your license, comply with lawful orders, but never ever say a fucking thing to a faggot cop. they are liars and sociopathic bullies.
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE

"If you wont respect me i wont respect you" doesnt work here because me respecting him is normal respect, but he considers just not liquefying my chest cavity to be the pinnacle of respectful behaviour

this
some locations you don't even have to provide ID but this is rare

I can see what kind of integrity you're made of. You're justifying child-like pornography, and for what reason? I bet it's for sexual desires. I bet you're compartmentalizing your pedophillic desires. I bet that you're a fucking neckbeard faggot who cooms to anything that seems helpless and small. You're disgusting, reprehensible and deplorable. I couldn't imagine what your family thinks of you. It seems that your dad didn't beat you enough. Maybe your mom was too busy fucking tyrone to realize how fucked up you were as a child. Maybe they thought you were hopeless.

Attached: 1557138143496.webm (640x640, 819K)

Your post is almost incomprehensible. Secondly, I am married with a child, I have a diverse friend group and an overall great life. Try to stop committing crimes and the Police will stop harassing you (wild thought I know)

Yeah sure it's about integrity of which you have none locking people in cages for cartoons you self-righteous fuck

Imagine telling yourself you're in the right for caging someone over cartoons LOL

Literally you coping with being wrong
I hope your kid gets hit by a bus btw and your wife leaves you for a 6'5 nigger KEK

You're right. People who orgasm to children or child-like images should get the rope and not the cage.

Sorry you feel that way. You seem like a very angry fellow.

Yeah I totally want to murder an innocent citizen for no reason, go through trial with my family, receive death threats and be called a murderer on the stand until my mental health breaks, then get thrown in jail. Do you retards honestly believe what you're saying?

>MUH CHILDLIKE CARTOONS

Cartoons cannot be children because cartoons are not even alive, let alone human

You are a self-righteous faggot putting people in cages for looking at pictures of anthropomorphic animals or pictures that "make you feel weird" lmfao kys

No he's just right
get fucked faggot

Because when he says "respect me" he means "treat me as a superior". When most people say "respect me" they want to be treated like a person. So when he says you dont respect me, so I won't respect you he really means "You wont treat me as a superior, so I wont treat you like a person."

Jesus, angry little bastard. You're mad at the world, I'm sure there is something stemming from your childhood. Hopefully one day you see that everyone isn't out to get you. All the best pal

this
fuck the police

How big is your nose?

Attached: 1550768108387.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Intelligent response/10

so... were going to go through all the trouble of making laws, and then not enforce them?

we can't enforce them if we don't arrest the perpetrator, right?

>muh angry little bastard

kys faggot nobody believes your bullshit

Do you like to kill black people for fun?

/tinfoil/

Cred Forums is 18+ buddy

that's fucking gay.

Attached: 1580315107894.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Funny you mention that since I can't think of anything more Jewish than trying to lock people up in cages for hurting your faggot feelings top kek

how pathetic are you?

>If it's not arguably unsafe, I wouldn't bug them for doing it.
You're all right

Attached: wave.jpg (514x768, 227K)

>why don't people like me qq
>why are they telling me to kms all i ever did was become the literal thing that oppresses the fuck out of literally everybody waaaaah why don't you like me

deluded faggot lmao

Past your bed time kid

> its ok to be sexually stimulated by child-like depictions

> its ok to watch porn

> its ok user.. just consume product.

how many sheckles are they giving you?

what do you think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Oojl_D3qEw

>Lock people in cages because I don't like something

checks out, the average deluded retard has this line of thought until something they like will get them locked up and suddenly it's tyranny

how many times have you broken the law? how many times have you fucked over hard regular citizens for things you commonly let your cop buddies and personal friends get away with every day? how many times have you let a hot girl get away with shit you'd arrest a man for?

I guarantee the real is answer is dozens or hundreds of times. faggot here who thinks he's above the law and better than a citizen will deny it all. and he's so calm in this thread, whereas if you don't think I'd get the shit beat out of me and thrown in jail on trumped charges if he could get his hands on me you're crazy.

police are state paid liars and abuse their power nearly every second of the day.

look at this fucking black person lol

Attached: 1580111806883.jpg (960x641, 96K)

>can't come up with anything intelligent to say
>doesn't have the balls to say nigger
0/10

youre imagining things. actual advice: next time you interact with a cop, talk to him like he's your mailman. it will go way better for you

nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No, he's not imagining anything
the overwhelming majority of police see things exactly that way because they're in the position above you and can shoot you for literally no reason and get away with it
>muh paid leave
lmao keep telling yourself you're so great while police confidence is in the shitter, society is about to utterly collapse and there won't be anybody but your other cop buddies to save you when it all ends up crashing down.

> a guy has a blown out license plate light, start getting asked where are you going, where did you come from, asking passenger for id, flashlight in car searching for any reason to get a of the car going.
explain how those things that occur at every traffic stop especially at night are pc for a fucking law being broken. you're one of these idiots that thinks police are only after "bad guys".

>next time you interact with a cop
you say i am not answering any questions sir am I being detained?

Well I see the spergs of Cred Forums have taken over. I gotta get up in 5 hours for work (probably something foreign to the libtard police haters in here). It was fun talking with the sensible people here, hope I helped in answering questions to any extent.

If there's anything to take away from this just know that not all cops are out to get you, some are actually in it for the right reasons, actually a lot of them are.

As for the police-haters, nothing will change their mind. Most of them have never actually had an interaction with Police yet jump on the bandwagon because they're upset with their own lives and it's something to hate on. I sincerely hope the spergs here get outside eventually and stop living in their bubble wrapped fantasy land.

Anyway, OP out. Goodnight guys.

-again, don't argue with the police haters, they have their mind made up, liberal ideology.

yeah, he's a cop
he's not going to accept that you're right and that he probably abused his authority a few hours ago dude
stop wasting your time, just get your blows in while you can because you just know if you laid into this faggot during a traffic stop some meth is going to magically find its way into your glove compartment

That post is based off my interactions with cops. I dont believe any of them are waking up, springing out of bed and imagining blasting a negro., but in my limited experience they absolutely expect to be treated as a superior and will not hesitste to lie in order to inconvenience you. Want to change my inpression? Police your own.

>I am a huge faggot please rape my face
I hope you get shot by one of the niggers you oppress pigglywiggly lookin motherfucker

This. I used to be a raging anti-establishment type that thought all cops were scum. Every interaction was ticket or jail. Now I am respectful, honest when it's obvious and empathetic to their job and never have issues despite no significant change in the lawfulness of my behavior. Been pulled over speeding, no reg, no inspection, wrong plates, so much shit, worst ive got is fix it tickets.

>I feel I am a very level headed cop.
Right... and whos gonna correct you when youre not? Yall carry a personal armory around with you as you command poor people to respect your authoritah. Cops dont do shit. GED with a hardon.

Attached: i2xktr5.jpg (650x483, 71K)

nah they'd rather gaslight and seriously try to convince people they're the GOOD GUYS when literally everything they do is glorified thuggery with some good actions occasionally sprinkled in so they can justify their otherwise garbage existence of nickle and diming people for going over some imaginary traffic line or going 5 miles over

Can normal people tell cops to fuck off without them getting personally offended and lashing out? Why would you choose a profession where will most likely never actually do something heroic and get payed garbage wages?

>-again, don't argue with the police haters, they have their mind made up, liberal ideology.
remember what we (the government paid thugs) tell you: all police are the good guys! think you're not a criminal? well we get to pick and choose at pretty much random when we encounter you, so prepare your anus for a legal buttfucking by your friendly neighborhood hero cop!

>police confidence is in the shitter
Maybe among degenerate criminals

reminds me of how baltimore PD said drug tests were unconstitutional lmfao

Fuck cops

no among pretty much everybody
people are tired of you faggots rubbing your insufferable faggotry in everybody else's face
Your post is dripping with douchebaggery and I can tell you're lying through your teeth about being a "Good" cop

The main cop hating guy in this thread sounds super butt-frustated. If I were a betting man, I would guess he has very a low feeling of agency in his life. He lashes out at authority figures online because he is likely subjected to a domineering/ demeaning home and work life. Probably works in low-level retail or food service and still lives with his parents. Good on you cop OP, you have handled yourself respectfully

Attached: 1579314949793.gif (224x321, 59K)

lol you just admitted that beat you down and now you advise to be a fucking bootlicker. I bet you're now the kind of random guy that will walk up to police on the street in your town and try to be friendly with them hoping you'll get to friends with one so that can help you out of a jam someday. you lost your dignity man.

they lie literally nonstop!

>haha mom look, i said fuck cops again on the interwebs! just like you taught me!

>mom? is that another random guy in your bedroom?

>....

>If there's anything to take away from this just know that not all cops are out to get you, some are actually in it for the right reasons, actually a lot of them are.
lol propaganda! that's some serious psyops bullshit there.

not a cop gentlemen. just a man that thinks society needs laws, laws need enforcers, and enforcers need authority. ive gotten tickets before; ive done things that im glad an officer never observed. but im glad we have them combing the streets to keep lawlessness in check. im sorry that youve had bad experiences with them, but we can't just throw out the whole system.

No, it's just cheaper and easier to get through the interaction. They're Jewish mafia enforcers but allowing them go get more of my shekels for some stupid pride is retarded.....I'll get called a bootlicker and you can go save the world pissing off cops

read radley balko the rise of the warrior cop. then tell us what you think.

>OP tries to pretend like anybody except other cops supports him

can you imagine being this delusional? People are NICE to you because they don't want to get shot

if you don't see anything wrong with that you are exactly why nobody likes cops lmao

yeah i'll say it again too

fuck cops

󠛡

do i think police forces are perfect? absolutely not. they are a system we can afford to improve. they are not a system we can afford to scrap.

jew news lol

right nig, I mean I like to do crack right my nig

actually we probably could get rid of cops and nobody would even really notice

the number of times you are actually needed for something important during an average week can be counted with one finger

The rest of your day is spent harassing ordinary citizens to collect money for your masters

i can tell i'm striking a nerve
i bet you feel really unappreciated too

you are. The only people who appreciate you are the ones whose pockets you fill with ill-gained funds

Okay, then how donwe get these gangbangers to follow the laws they enforce on everybody else, and report each other like they would anyone else?

he thinks it's a normal police force should have mraps, and grenade launchers, and all sort of military surplus, no knock raids with fucking swat teams for some marijuana while they kill your dogs, your kids or you while crashing through your home unannounced in the middle of the night. he thinks it's great that the only contact people have with police is usually a fucking guy armed to the teeth pulling you over for 20 minutes fishing for something better to charge on than the supposed reason he pulled over on (seatbelt laws for "safety" FUCKING LOL). people in this thread, the fucking op have no clue how a real police officer should operate. I think there should be police but it would look nothing at all like the bad movie version blood thirsty washed up ptsd soldiers they try to act like now.

Police forces are the biggest gang on the streets. Fuck your corrupt one free murder card having as asses. Y'all abuse people because you get offended and then hide behind the law like pussies. Im white btw and not a felon or anything. Fuck the police. You're not a professional force for good you're a bunch of insecure fucking angsty humans with severe control issues that get people beat killed or put in a box.

I hope you read that book. it is very informative. you may still like the police as they are but you should see how they powers to suppress our freedom keeps growing and it is all too often lethal. the way police are now, the founding fathers would never believe that we allowed this to happen in the us. read it.

and your gangs aren't right?

Blue lives matter bootlickers are a joke. More often than not right wing and gun toting yet fail to realize the masonic pigs who's asses they suck so hard will be the ones confiscating their guns to secure their own pensions.

>Biggest gang

Are you a nigger?

Other gangs existing doesn't detract from the fact that the Police Force are overwhelmingly nothing more than hired thugs, but hired thugs for the "right" people

youtu.be/WViiA3XHoAY
this cop was just waiting, just dying for that day he could use a fucking assault rifle to gun down an unarmed man

seethe harder retard

Thanks for fighting the shit and chaos that society disrguards.

>being this retarded
This is why liberals need to be btfo’d

that's because the threat of state violence keeps most potential criminals in check. its an anecdote, i know, but personally, if there were no laws, i know a man i would have killed by now.

technology mainly. i think bodycams are a great idea. i also think enforcement should be automated and guided by statistics as much as possible in order to reduce profiling and targeting. micromanage the cop through tecnology.

lmao here's OP again
You're either young or retarded
I'll let you grow up a bit first and get a few tickets and a few shithead cops who are obviously looking for an excuse to arrest you or shoot you

nice argument very convincing

I literaly said im white, If you're gonna be on a message board fucking read.

it's ok that they ruin more innocent lives than actual dangerous criminals that get could in your ultrasimple world I guess. a person like you can't handle the truth. kind of like a drone or something.

Funniest part is I've met criminals with something more closely resembling ethics than a lot of cops

Have you ever arrested someone cause they hurt your feelings?

Yes every day
I love arresting people
I love ruining their days and potentially their lives and being told I'm some kind of hero for it lulz

What district?

I got my phone confiscated for drug trafficking charges that were later dropped. Its been 6 months should i try to get my phone back or is it not worth the trouble

I'm not exactly a fan of cops and I'm sure the feeling is mutual for various reasons.
But I remember this one event that made me think some of you guys are in it for the right reasons.

I was around 17 and got way too drunk/high in a park with some girls. I puked and was kinda out of it but still able to communicate somewhat.
So a cop car pulls up and this kinda young 25-30ish dude hops out with a bitch-face woman in the passenger seat and he's basically "whats all this then?", pointing out my puke puddle.
>Me: "Oh this here? Well it used to be vodka"
>Cop: "Oh rly? Seems like you had to do something else besides alcohol. Got anything on you?"
>Me: "No sir, I smoked all I had, you're a little late" *pointing out where I threw the roach because lol why not*
>He starts looking all over the ground and I'm like "Sorry dude, I always smoke it till the filter, better luck next time"
>Annoyed at this point, he starts grilling me where I got the weed.
>"Well I'm definitely not telling you that, I'll never be that drunk"
>Cop: "You don't like cops very much do you?"
>Me: "Nope"
>Cop, smiling: "And why is that?"
>Don't know why I did this tbh lol, but I got really serious and looked him straight in the eye, as best as my drunk ass could, and I say "Because I've seen you harass people for no reason on multiple occasions but I've never seen you help anyone"

The dude gets dead serious, says "Have a good night", gets in the car and drives away.
His reaction kinda surprised me and I honestly felt kinda bad. Made me realize not all cops are the same.

>unbuckle seat belt in drive through
>leave, focusing on making a left turn on a busy street rather than immediately rebuckling
>passing highway patrol sees me waiting to enter roadway
>stops in middle of road waiting for me to pass so he can pull me over for a click-it ticket
>seatbelt offenses weren't even something you could be pulled over for (secondary offense rather than primary, an add-on ticket) until auto insurance lobbying made them so

many cops are outright criminals. they are all minor criminals and they are all nonstop liars looking for their next high of stomping the throat of anyone they perceive doesn't give them due deference.

܂ Police or RCMP big guy?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (340x365, 15K)

There isnt a cop alive that would admit to this because they have to save face. And you can't question them because they are cops. It is thier word versus yours and they are law abiding and honorable cops and we are just civilians that could be up to anything. Fuck the Police.

On the other hand, I twisted my ankle walking home from a bar on new years, local police stopped to check in and upon hearing that a friend was getting his car to get me home didn't pursue the matter any further than "he's good to drive?"

this. police-industrial complex is real. and it's all about making money. private prisons should be abolished. if the state can't afford to jail people don't you think that is a strong indication that too many people are being jailed? in some states the private prison industry has the state contractually agree to keep the private prisons full at some high percent like 80% or more. think of how fucking perverse the system is and if you're ok with it, you are the problem.

fuck le police :DDDDD

>MOM, BRING ME THE CHEESE PUFFS

Has Daddy Government ever been wrong?

I love how they turn their sirens on to get past stop signs/lights, block the middle of roadways and just in general do reckless shit that endangers the lives of other people and they get away with it scott free because lol IMA COP IM IMPORTANT FUCK YOU GET OUT OF MY WAY OR YOU'RE GOIN TO JAIL BOOOIII

t butthurt cop

don't you have quotas to fill piggy?

now now that is lib talk!

don’t you have a welfare check to pick up, virgin?

everyone knows 99% of these police bashing replies are you, you autistic fucking retard

one of the pro cop guys here. you have real solutions. none of them were anarchy.

imagine genuinely trying to conflate political affiliation with understanding that cops are nothing more than thugs hired by the government for the purposes of extracting revenue and ensuring the status quo is kept

just imagine thinking that republicans have never been pulled over or distrust cops

just imagine having such a simple, basic world view

imagine thinking this basic world view makes you intelligent or enlightened in some way

just imagine

seethe

Im sitting in the 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a finished basement i own, i have 11 guns for collecting and practicality. I dont trust the police forces so i will protect myself from hardcore criminals and cops alike myself. This entirestatment is fact so fuck off with the "Your some idiot kid bullshit" that argument is so pathetic.

It's proven that 99% of all retards are cops

Holy same fag. You’re a cringe factory. Everyone pay close attention, this is a result of parents divorcing at a young age. You poor child, you never stood a chance. You’ll be in the system eventually, give it time

would you retards shut up. you have no ideas at all

Cred Forums is 18+

Projection

Stay mad faggot

Attached: seething.png (799x145, 5K)

it's starting to change a bit lately though. some conservatives are coming around to justice reform mainly from the cost angle though they also realize what a broken system we have and it ruins lives for things that don't even start as criminal but because of overcriminalization become malum prohibitum crimes.

wat is a proxy :DD

you’re a fucking loser lol. go lose some weight. im off, cya virgin

fucking retard

>So when he says you dont respect me, so I won't respect you he really means "You wont treat me as a superior, so I wont treat you like a person."
spot on

Anti government consertives dumbass

you're reaching
i can smell the desperation from here
also pretty much every proxy is banned on 4ch btw so no, there is no proxy

Seethe

liberals and conservatives are boogeymen to each other user
it's always
>muh libtards!
or
>muh cuckservatives!

Humans love to blame the boogeyman.

op gave up and went nee-nay-nuh.

>Sorry you feel that way. You seem like a very angry fellow.
sorry that I advised nothing illegal, something that is fully enshrined in our constitutional rights. he thinks I am angry because if people followed this simple, lawful, common sense advice he'd have a harder time hitting his quota numbers. that's insane and tells you a lot about how disingenuous this guy is.

Imagine if there were a written warning system for minor offenses. Instead of being automatically given a $500 ticket for walking across train tracks, you are instead given a warning and it gets logged so you can be issued a ticket if you do it again.

n-no!!! i-im not same fagging i S-swear!!!

I knew he was disingenuous when he said he was a good cop lmao

good cops don't have to point out that they're good cops

>pls respond i am lonely and need dick :(

you seem angry

Still sitting in my actual clean and nice home i own saying fuck the police and being a human who has chosen to take a career that progresses humanity. I said the one statement.

>that reply

My work here is done

Whatever you say. Can you ease off on the mayonnaise next time I get a burger please?

your work was for me to tell everybody that you're desperate for human interaction and cock?

stop replying to the low effort trolls, jesus fucking christ its two thirds of this thread you fucking morons

imagine posting this thinking it's clever lmao

>people who say things i don't agree with are trolls!

Cope

Imagine bragging about how clean your home is and saying “fuck the police” on Cred Forums. You’re absolutely retarded

Why contribute to torturing drunks on behalf of the industry that poisoned them through DUI? You yourself know that a parking spot in front of a bar is a ridiculous concept, you yourself have probably sat and watched such a parking spot for an easy and profitable arrest. Please tell me you know MADD is a scam run by the alcohol industry, at least.

After my DUI I had a counselor who explained to us in incredible detail how it's your job to "keep us in the system", that I should expect harassment and stalking, that you'd keep my information WAY after my probation has ended and arrest me for an ABV of 0.00000000000001% as if my probation had never ended. You would, wouldn't you? Have you stolen someone's money directly through "civil forfeiture" yet? Does your department instruct you to ask if people are carrying large amounts of cash?

Why have you turned into dishonorable highway robbers? No, seriously, why do you need all this extra money? Are they not giving you public funding correctly or are you guys just trying to arm up for the coming civil war? Why are you so monetized now? What happened to morality and care for the community?

Attached: 1581909060803.gif (500x354, 1024K)

Imagine mixing posters up this badly
You have more than one person against you, cope however you see fit lmao

Listen bud, I've had a pretty shitty day and I'm just RARING to take it out on some retarded faggot such as yourself online

try me faggot. Go ahead. Make my day.

If you believe in a god remember this random poster and ask them about me in the after life, they will assure you that you looked like an idiot. I literaly hate mayonaise and im not overweight. You just go for every go to internet put down you can think of huh? Will next i be autistic or you have slept with my mom?

Because they're literally scum user and the only way to fix it is to clean the scum

I’m from Burlington.

Get me a job. I went for police foundations, my great uncle is / was (unsure of his current status) the police chief in Georgetown Ontario (Patrick) but I don’t want to bother him for a job and I’ve otherwise been told I’d be stuck on some shit “get stabbed” patrol in Toronto.

Nobody cares if you like mayonnaise. When I order a mcchicken i want a mcchicken, not a mcmayo.

haha only poor people order McChickens
or even eat mcdonalds lmao
Nice try you faggot lmao

>Have you stolen someone's money directly through "civil forfeiture" yet?
don't get me started on this shit!

imgur.com/WpZs5NV

Dumb shit realised how stupid he sounds and decided to oddly abort.

Are you the guy who kept going on about mayo and mcchickens?

cause you sounded way more tarded than that guy rambling about heaven

lol nigger

spotted the 15 year old with no life experience who thinks he has all the answers

Cred Forums is an 18+ site kiddo

imagine being this mad

imagine having to imagine someone being mad to cope with being retarded

Do you wish you were a firefighter instead?

nah he's too much of a fucking pussy
that's why he became a cop
Firefighters are actual heroes who get zero recognition a lot of the time while faggots like OP take a job to feel powerful

I've met maybe 2 cops I actually liked as people
I could tell they were genuinely good people who wanted to do good
They were also pretty young and naive. One of them I know for a fact ended up quitting because the job is not what he thought it was the other's status is unknown but he was one of those guys who thought he was going to change things from the inside. I wish him all the luck in the world.

>used to smoke weed
>friends smoked weed
>family, employers, etc.
>hated/avoided most cops

Have you tried building bridges to this newly-lawful community?

I've changed my attitudes a little deliberately, recognizing how being on the 'wrong side of the law' affected me.

It looks fucking lonely, in the small communities, to be a cop who only gets to hang with nurses and teachers. Lucky you have a big city.

40% of cops have admitted that they beat their wives
womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp
what are your thoughts on this

NO THEY DON'T CARE BECAUSE THE POLICE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE LAWL EXCEPT WHEN IT ENRICHES THEM IN SOME WAY OR THEY NEED TO SEND A "MESSAGE"

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

>So when he says you dont respect me, so I won't respect you he really means "You wont treat me as a superior, so I wont treat you like a person."
This is your insecurity and autism talking mate.

Wow! Really? So the pal I know who became a mountie is not that individual anymore, but an automaton?

Wait...

How do I know YOU aren't an automaton. Say something an automaton couldn't say!

> smoking a plant should ruin my life
> having a euphoric response in the privacy of my own home or responsibly in public is evil because the government says so... or else.
wow another guy that has been totally ground down by the system.

>t. a white person

now who's a good boy!!

>Getting triggered by a racial slur on Cred Forums

lel

▲ ▲

haha sure it is
look it's pretty obvious you're an ausfag so I'm gonna give you a pass

all that shit you hear about American cops is true
you have a hard time truly understanding it because your cops are neutered pussies. I remember reading not too long ago the sheer outrage at your police getting AR-15s for counterterrorism. Do you have any idea? Like any? Outside of memes do you even bro?

99% of all fuck the police posts ITT belong to Americans
I'd bet my left nut on it

IMAGINE thinking I'm not just trolling the fuck out of supposed trolls

IMAGINE NOT IMAGINING THAT YOU'RE BEING TROLLED, BY ME
The RUSIEST of the RUSIEST, The Masterest of the MOTHAFUCKIN' MASTEREST
You've been struck by
you've been hit by
a smooooooooooooooooooooooth
criminal
annie are you ok?
are you ok
are you ok annie

nigger

>Im white btw and not a felon or anything.
>Fuck the police.

You are pathetic and probably poor and stupid.

>Autism: the post
Or just stale pasta.

nah it couldn't possibly be you being genuinely trolled it's definitely autism

just like you are definitely coping with being a retarded faggot who likes cock in and around his mouth

u mad? ya u mad

Attached: UMAD.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

mate no copper, American or not, is going to shoot you for no reason. I know they wear body cams. Not to mention the fact that if you dont act like a cunt you are not going to get into trouble with them. Just relax mate

>I enjoy the penis of authority figures in and around my ass and mouth

Attached: download (2).jpg (215x149, 8K)

yeah you're already wrong though
they absolutely do shoot for no reason, are you living under a rock in Australia?

Attached: 1455745791638.gif (270x270, 972K)

Well apart from some incidents with your version of the abbo's I barely read about any random people getting shot. Of course in a country of more than 300 million people mistakes sometimes happen, but fuck it, she'll be right.

>seething and coping
you took the bait fam
i baited you hard
you felt like a big fishie but you turned out to be a little fishie
now I'm a little disappointed but still the victor so anything you say after this is like listening to some crybaby squirm over being a faggot and talking like a retard
like bro you literally cannot stop talking to somebody who openly admitted to trolling you within the first few minutes of our interaction

you are coping hard

109k a year working 60 hours a week bitch

First time I have encountered actual autism on Cred Forums lel

Attached: Gr8+b8+m8+i+rel8+str8+appreci8+and+congratul8+i+_20c85490655f8a09a0789a4ca2f4b926.jpg (625x626, 43K)

Tell that to the black social worker taking care of a retard shot for no reason

>coping this hard still

Behold! The power of delusion! This poor bastard got baited hard, by me, the GRAND RUSEMAN OF THE UNIVERSE and now in a desperate bid to keep the feeling of power over his intended victim he's trying to say HE'S the troll

How droll! You are shit beneath my heel. You are useless, nothingness, concentrated trash given human form
you have no worth to your family and you have no friends
you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
you're still reading this even though i'm fucking trolling you silly!

Grow up kid!

Well dont act like right cunt then mate, probably wont get shot.

>bait so good he keeps biting it
the BEST fish is the fish that got hooked!

this man is not australian, if he were he'd know this is fair dink

No good person will want to oppress those who can't legally defend themselves and then hide behind their badge and gun.

A good police officer is an unarmed police officer. Then he/she will be more eager to actually listen to the "perpetrator" and actually choose what is worth risking their life over.

Samefagging. Goodnight user, take care!

>A good police officer is an unarmed police officer.
Yeah tell that to the officers in the UK who are unarmed and cant even defend themselves which lead to unprecedented levels of knife and gun related crimes in the UK (especially London). Fuck off commie