Depression isn’t real. Just work out and stop being sad. It’s really not that hard

Depression isn’t real. Just work out and stop being sad. It’s really not that hard

Attached: 146596BB-7A75-4A2E-99DA-0E0A7DD2073E.jpg (615x616, 134K)

thats what i figured.

Not every day that you find a faggot on Cred Forums who knows more than the entire medical profession.

Attached: cool_story.jpg (520x534, 54K)

I pride myself on my ability to see past the pussification of the modern man; we deserve better than zoloft and letting women push us around

I sincerely hope that one day, far from now. You develop legit depression in front of your wife and kids, so they can watch you fade into hopelessness.

No matter what they do, you can't even speak over whatever is gripping your lungs, your mind, and your soul.

I hope you can't eat and you die slowly on a bed of your own waste.

>Pussy.

If that happens, I will simply stop being sad. Honestly what’s so fucking hard to understand about that

This doesn't help though.

Ever lost a kid?
A parent?
A best friend?
Been diagnosed with something terminal?
Been traumatized?
Seen a civilian get shot?
Lost a limb?

Depression goes beyond your "HuRr LoST muH Gf Po0R mE"

>If you've never experienced depression, you have every reason to mock it.

Attached: classic.jpg (450x667, 53K)

Ha, I am not sad and I work out, plus am more motivated than most. Still have brain problems and attend therapy because contrary to commonly believed stupidity, the psyche doesn't have a titanium constitution, and must be slowly mended after damage, if you don't want to kick that shit under the rug and walk around acting like the festering disease that many human beings are.

Tldr: having complete, horrible, and unresolved anhedonia still lets you live a productive, awesome, and full life, potentially.

this website is for losers and you're here projecting onto other losers lmao retard loser

Yes to most of those. Seriously, stop being a bitch

haha super edgey man really funny anyways send feet pics

Your depression is denial that you are sad. I feel bad for you, user. I really do.

Sleep well.

Attached: yuck.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Dicks out for harambe

A lack of male role models has turned the vast majority of young men into pussies. It boggles my mind when I see able bodied men depressed about life. It's like, get a fucking job, work out, and slay.

So...what are you doing here? In this thread...

Attached: 1567311448214.jpg (353x504, 41K)

Depression isn't real. Just take these supplements, shove a jade egg in your ham wallet, and meditate. It's really not that hard

Attached: vagina candle.jpg (1280x1537, 316K)

Depression isn't "being sad" dipshit. Depression is resultant from your serotonin levels being trash because you're basically dormant in life. It's super goddamn hard to kickstart yourself back into healthy patterns when your own head SCREAMS at you that all you are capable of doing is laying around in bed and you might as well just kill yourself. It's mostly resultant from people never being taught the micro social skills required in order to create lasting meaning in their own lives by establishing themselves as valuable to 1. themselves and 2. society, and so their serotonin falls to unmanageable levels because they didn't know how to keep it up in the first place which makes people withdrawn which causes them to forgo even more social happenings and chances to create meaning, which causes lower serotonin. It's a viscous cycle.

i love the mix of legit idiots and trolls here, reminds me of old Cred Forums

here comes somone who dosent get it and is trying to use high iq to win a online argument like anyones thought will change anyway

Wow. It's like you just made up a bunch of bullshit and sprinkled the word serotonin in heavily to make it seem like you have a fucking clue

Lmao I’m OP. Glad I could stoke a bit of the old fire here.

Nah, I really just wanted to insult OP and got carried away.

Learn to SSRI fagget.

If you told my grandfather that, he would laugh at you before asking what other excuses you had for yourself. You had a good pitch for big pharma and psychiatry though, I'll give you that. I was almost tempted to find a local therapist and justify their quackery with my spending money. Maybe I'll write about it in my journal before considering such an endeavor...

Actually, fuck that. I'm going to eat chicken, rice, and vegetables. After that, I'm going to lift something heavy and read a book on my STEM trade. Problem solved.

your grampa also would have thought that autistic kids just need a good beating. look, it was called a "pre-therapeutic culture". it's still the same in some places like russia or japan. mental illness is unacceptable and gets no sympathy and has a huge negative stigma.

go pat yourself on the head for serotonin and masturbate to your endorphins when you work out. those are the chemicals depressed people have problems with. if you're so intelligent with your "STEM trade" you should learn what SSRIs are.

If you love your grandaddy so much why are you wasting time on Cred Forums? Ixm sure if you asked he'd be down to let you rim his ass right now, which is clearly the better choice for you, coward.

I'm a quadriplegic, I'm confined to a motorized wheelchair due to a psychotic doctor crippling me out of spite against my father who stiffed him on his therapy bills. I literally cannot feel anything besides depression most of the time. I'm using speech recognition software to use my computer and reply to this thread. What do you suggest I do OP?
>inb4 kill yourself
Can't do that. I need to stay alive to fight a legal battle against the person who maimed me.

Hooray. You know how to take care of yourself.
Good job. SSRI's are for people who's serotonin is already so low they're thinking about suicide.
Once they're on them, they can start to eat well, learn to take care of themselves and get more intelligent thus ditching their SSRI meds.
My excuse? You mean the one where I work from home doing what I love, meditate, work out and do whatever I want all the time?

>depression isn't real
>here's a cure for it though

I know what SSRIs are, why do you ask? Do you need me to refill your bottle to band-aid the problem? And grandpa culture is best culture. I've lived in Russia for 6 months and I can whole heartily say that your average Russian male is 10x more bad-ass than your average American. We could use that kind of masculinity in our culture. If our economy ever took a nose-dive like theirs, 60% of our males would rope, with SSRIs or not. Strong men create good times, while weak mean create bad times. Doping men and letting them become a bunch of pussies is what's going to be the end of our society in 10-15 years.

Keep fighting the good fight, user. I'm rooting for you

I smell a bitch

Diabetes isn't real. Just watch your diet and stop having ketoacidosis. It's really not that hard.

think hes talking about depression without immediate cause. Aka I'm sad.

now stfu

Or realise that depression and sadness are false concepts in your head induced by desires to be a unrealistic form and level of happy. Stop listening to what others tell you what happiness should be and what success is. No workout required.

Koolaid harder faggots. Plebeians like OP can't speak, and just yap while subconsciously mentally masturbating.

Take your jew pill and stick it where the sun don't shine

>be 18
>be severely depressed
>go from 188 to 165 in about 3 months
>stopped being suicidally depressed after about 2 months
>gain a total of 70lb over the course of 4 years
>235lb
>my pants are bursting at the seams
>im sweating walking from my car to my job which is only a minute or two walk.
>lose weight again
>drop down to 175 by dieting
>lose job
>immediately gain wait to 188
>slowly gain weight over the next 4 years
>hit 220.
>over the last 2 years i've been slowly cutting back on eating fast food. slowly means eating 4 times a week to 2 times a week.
>im currently at 188.

it's going to be fun when i finally hit 170 and then gain another 70lb for the 3rd time.

Attached: 1309716197458.jpg (640x480, 35K)