Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 5AF0C9BA-EF36-4BF1-A216-8F992BB28CF0.jpg (1242x1187, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlii.com/watch?v=4VbDbYTTxlr
reuters.com/article/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman/george-zimmerman-prelude-to-a-shooting-idUSBRE83O18H20120425
web.archive.org/web/20120406122016/http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH_WHITE_OR_HISPANIC?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry he was black.

Dis creepy ass cracka followin me. I about to knock his bitchass out.

Attached: 9301915380_70d39fea02.jpg (500x283, 38K)

I'm sorry the Mexican shot him.

Naw.. I'm good

im sorry he fucking sucks

Attached: bunky.jpg (478x600, 57K)

I'm sorry you think you deserve an apology

On behalf of all white people everywhere, we are sorry

lol got no money for a party or what? go to work you lazy nigger

we must skitalize legitles

>Face Book
>implying people who post this aren't the biggest race baiters of them all.

Attached: 1581728522140.png (645x729, 59K)

i'm sorry i didnt shoot him on purpose myself

speak for yourself

Attached: 1582396185119.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

Ha ha nigger

Attached: 5534534.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Fuck you

Apologize for what? He’s dead and Niggers will continue to die. They’ll always be poor, stupid, and will commit more crime.
It’s just life . Not only in the US but the entire world.

why do niggers pick up those weird names?

He was a 16 year old thug that was kicked out of school for fighting and drugs. He also had a long police record of possession of stolen merchandise and burglary tools. He attacked Zimmerman and was beating his head into the sidewalk so he got shot.. just another piece of shit taken off the planet.

thank me now
vidlii.com/watch?v=4VbDbYTTxlr

who

*Latino

Dear God!

Attached: 1485686039975.jpg (250x231, 7K)

honestly tho hes a product of globalists teaching minorities that whitey is evil and they can do anything to tear HIM down cause he evil yo. we all need to unite against the Globalist cum bathers and tear down institutions of unity to truly unite us all in a peaceful Localist society across the globe.

no nigger

Attached: 1572735251181.gif (255x191, 1.64M)

Seems sarcastic but kinda true, though I will add that black people are often really bad at raising kids too

Kid was a criminal who deserved what he got. Make your life about robbing people, you get to die a loser.

Not sorry.. Nigger DESERVED to die

Attached: apologize.jpg (960x540, 89K)

I bet if a black guy was following your son around harassing him, you'd want your son to stand up for himself too.

Jk you a bitch and would probably try to suck that bbc

Yes and here is George Zimmerman, that Evil and Nefarious WHITE Man.

This is LITERALLY Charles Manson's "Helter Skelter" Where Manson's family killed a buncha well-to-do white folks and tried to make it look like negroes had done it ("Pig" written on the wall in blood)

See Manson thought he had killed some black panther with a civil war sword (ahaha) and he thought the black Panthers were AFTER him. So we wanted to start a race war. And then when the negroes had one Manson and the Family would come out of the desert and take over seeing how as the negroes wouldn't know how to run the "new world"

FROM the Wikipedia page:
His mother was born in Peru and has some African ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[4] His father is an American of German descent and a career military officer.

Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic on voter registration forms.[8]

[4]
reuters.com/article/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman/george-zimmerman-prelude-to-a-shooting-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

[8] web.archive.org/web/20120406122016/http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH_WHITE_OR_HISPANIC?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Attached: zimmerman-1.jpg (618x410, 29K)

He attacked Zimmerman? I never heard that. I thought Zimmerman called the cops from his car or something

On behalf of all white people, this one does not speak for anyone but themselves.

Also, we're not sorry.

but he didn't rob anyone? you people literally don't live in reality anymore

Sorry he had to live as a nigger for any amount of time

You can't take back your collective apology

honestly i'm a lil toasted but 100% serious. racism is gay from every angle. aka black supremecy is Homo and R-tard

For what? That nigger did it to himself. He WANTED to die that night. If anything Zimmerman deserves a fucking medal, since he saved the taxpayer a fucking fortune putting this nigger out of his misery.

wow... you're very young. zimmerman followed him in a gated community on foot and the kid was annoyed and turned around and asked if zimmerman had a problem and then said "you do now" and jumped him.

On behalf of the Maori....
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER we have it way worse than you faggot whiners Anal yo'self

No way, this little nigger would have been a billionaire!!! He was a good boy & so good at sportsball!!!!

wait why if yer a fellow cuckboi like me (proud liberal) would yu yu use forbidden word?? my empty scrotumn hurts thinking of this... JAMAL PLESE FUCK MY WIFE

People die every day, I didnt shoot him, I didnt have any way to prevent or stop a shooting regardless of wether or not its justified. Who the fuck are you, are you gonna apologize for the millions who die from the sex or slave trade each year becouse you ignore its hapening? Or the thousands that die from the gangland shootings in urban centers across the us becouse you want to pretend it doesnt happen? Or the millions dieing from starvation becouse your fat ass couldnt put down the chips?

Interesting. I knew he confronted him and zimzam claimed self defense. Is the attack and stuff corroborated or is it just Zimmerman’s side of the story?

Don't forget a full ride to Harvard Medical School after he wins the nobel prize

Zimmerman did call the cops and the cops told him to go back and while heading back Travon jumped out and attacked him because he had been following travon in Zimmerman's neighborhood where there had been a rash of burglaries. Then when anouther neighbor contacted 911. They could hear Zimmerman screaming in the background with trayvon. So the media manipulated the 911 call to sound like it was trayvon screaming for help instead of Zimmerman. Then the media claimed Zimmerman was white when he isnt.

fuck ur apology. know this lil dickhead? 14 yrs old. not a man. not even old enough to grow hair on his balls, but hes old enough to stab a 16 yr old girl 15 times. their chargin him as an adult to. hes so fucked. whos a tough lil nigger now? know whats gonna happen to him when he goes to the big house? lolol.. its gonna be lights out. but not before they party with him. stick ur apology

Attached: 87103252_648331069312501_5484386431960875008_n.jpg (1152x1920, 301K)

No

Attached: 1443481477026.gif (272x160, 805K)

he gu nna get a big ol stretchy butthole

>Zimmerman did call the cops and the cops told him to go back
And told him not to confront Trayvon which he did anyway

>and while heading back Travon jumped out and attacked him because he had been following travon in Zimmerman's neighborhood where there had been a rash of burglaries.
Right. How well corroborated is the confrontation?

>Then when anouther neighbor contacted 911. They could hear Zimmerman screaming in the background with trayvon. So the media manipulated the 911 call to sound like it was trayvon screaming for help instead of Zimmerman.
Never heard that. Is this confirmed? Source?

>Then the media claimed Zimmerman was white when he isn't
Obviously. Surprised they didn’t claim OJ and osama were white

WHITES ARE EVIL!111!!!!1!!111!!

What does this have to do with White People?

George Zimmerman sure as shit is NOT white

It's funny how they always use the prehistoric pic of him looking sweet and innocent instead of the recent more accurate pics of him where he acts like a thug. Easier to incite the the stupid masses into a race war I guess.

He’s dead. As should all wannabe nigger thugs.

Travon acted in self defense. Zimmerman acted in self defense.
Zimmerman shouldn't have been doing what he was, but it wasn't murder.
Shame he got off with nothing I guess.

Why apologize for making the world a better place one nigger at a time?

No one cares asshole

No no he shot a black person so he must be white

No

why should we care about some stupid nigger?

George Zimmerman is NOT white

Nigger

your white asshole lolol

He win the white pass

at that point they would have been alone. google this incident and "sidewalk illustration" or something and you'll find the drawing of where it happened in "images". it was in a sort of between houses sidewalk.

also, there were stories that martin had been hanging out at the convenience store for a long time, and that he might have gotten high before this happened. it makes teenage sense to go for a walk and get high.

thank god
imagine all the crimes he would have commited

Thanks for the info

This. Also the streets would have killed him anyway.

Im sorry this thread exists

This is now a Cred Forums golden era nostalgia thread

Attached: 1373996355850.jpg (600x337, 28K)

Attached: 1371707016763.jpg (780x543, 100K)

Nope. Niglets gonna Nig. This one just got caught.

Attached: 1373822996191.jpg (1200x642, 176K)