Fly’s over your house on air force one buttfucking his husband

>fly’s over your house on air force one buttfucking his husband

wat do Cred Forums

Attached: D3215374-AFDB-422F-80D7-3FF9E41D5CFF.jpg (2000x2000, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok OK... this had be kek

Sing the national anthem

Vote for his second term

Shoot him down for the glory of Mother Russia and Comrade Bernie

Attached: sandersbernie_052317gn2_lead.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Pete's the bottom

Don't worry, OP. It'll all come out in the end.

unlikely

This.

Let him. Long as he does a decent job, wtf do I care who he sticks his dick into

"Hey, (insert country), fuck you, we're America"
"Well, fuck you, you're president is a faggot. "
"That's true. touche.."

I am probably asleep so no tears only dreams

Yeah, well what if he does a shit job?
How would you be able to prove it wasn't because of him having faggot assfuck sex with his faggot husband?

No-one named Bootygiggles will be president

do you know how many counties would not respect a gay president? all the ones we are always having trouble with. a fag would embolden them.

So we choose a pres depending on what the mad mullahs of Iran think?

>Correct your grammatical error and laugh at how stupid you are.
flies*

How’s that going to happen?
Does President Oprah invite them on a flight?

This is a great point.
Look I dont need to see trannies in public schools and weirdos singing down the street in gayparades, but whatever they do at home is their business and it’s part lf the freedom we stand for. Fuck the Arab world who would condemn this.

>ride's past your house on horseback buttfucking his Greek boytoy

wat do Cred Forums

Attached: gotta go fast.jpg (570x850, 186K)

>wake up
>remember Trump won

He should of married a hot chick that was cool with him being gay keep all his homosexual stuff in the closet and then run his campaign for christ sakes man this is trumperica not Europe not to mention we re trying to suck the Kingdoms teat for billions and they dont respect homosexuals out publicly...I swear these rich politicians our way out of touch with common folk

From outcast degenerates to president, in 10 years. Freedom is amazing!

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Huh. That's a thought...
Over an average person's life, I wonder how many times people have buttfucked on an airplane over you?

better odds of winning the lottery than having that natural wonder happen to you

Attached: 1581338453796.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Faggotry is the epitome of degeneracy. It's sick mental illness, it's fucking wrong.
It goes against everything nature compels.
Faggots are more likely to rape children too. Bootygig may not, but he'll embolden other faggots to act on those sick impulses, and that sodomy you claim you don't give a shit about will be unleashed in the form of children's bloody gaping assholes and underage sex and pregnancy the likes of which would turn out to be a societal apocalypse.
Enjoy your fuckin cancer.

Attached: 696x696.jpg (694x696, 26K)

That's better than trump getting buttfucked by Putin.

This was intended for this fag

Respect my president.

>It goes against everything nature compels.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Homos are normal. You're a faggot, and that's just gay.

Attached: img-congrats-fag-132.jpg (700x486, 174K)

holler upstairs and tell mom to bring me a hot pocket.

Faggots don't reproduce you little shit,
Faggotry goes against the impulse to continue on with humanity, it's essentially committing suicide. These faggot politicians want to brainwash and indoctrinate full generations to have gay orgies and euthanize their own children. This isn't the way a healthy society functions.
It's fuckin sick, we shouldn't encourage tying the human races' tubes.

Attached: 000000_637.jpg (200x200, 22K)

Guncles and Gaunties serve a valuable role to reproduction, or theyd've been bred out of all species a long time ago. Stop gargling dicks for all of five minutes and do some research, queermo.

Attached: lolfag2xm3.jpg (71x84, 2K)

No, we realize that fags are degenerate scum who have no place in a functioning society

You're fucking retarded. Don't believe everything you read in the bible without a healthy dose of skepticism and exposing yourself to other views. How is faggotry the epitome of degeneracy? Shouldn't that be pedophilia?

And you would really let that one thing keep you from voting for him despite being the only rational, electable person who can beat Trump? Silly user. Tsk tsk.

I don't know what those are, but answer me this simple question before I go read up on it...
How the actual fuck does a man cumming into another man's asshole "serve a valuable role in reproduction"?

Attached: 1515399207440m.jpg (728x1024, 153K)

Attached: Jordan-MadMagazine-1.jpg (1555x1166, 327K)

Is male-female pedophilia less degenerate than homosexuality? Discuss.

I assume then that you are also against masturbation, blowjobs, and any sex that involves contraception or is with an infertile partner

Pedophilia and faggotry is the same fuckin thing.
I don't read the bible you shitbird, I just know what is right and what is wrong. Fucking children and men in the asshole is fuckin wrong. Fucking ANYTHING in the asshole is wrong.

Attached: 1486208625051.jpg (1660x1321, 518K)

A child with a close relative who doesn't reproduce has less competition and more resources than if said relative produced offspring. Them not having babies makes your babies better babies.

Your brother should thank you.

Attached: 1363763677159.gif (500x333, 150K)

>Two adults performing an act that doesn't affect anyone or anything else is as abominable as raping children
Ok m8. And nice moral absolutism, really great debate technique

Irrelevant as long as reproduction happens at some point, even though I personally don't masturbate often, I don't see an issue with it.
Being a faggot has more issues than just not reproducing. There's a chemical imbalance that causes these people to act on sick urges impulsively. They don't have that switch in their head that says "this isn't natural, maybe I should consider my actions before acting on them."

>mad mullahs of Iran
not just them. putin and xi.

Some people think broccoli is disgusting. Some people think it tastes good.
Try telling the people that hate broccoli that you think it tastes good, and they will call you sick for liking something so disgusting. That's how it goes.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Faggotry leads to impulsive hedonism which evolves into rampant degeneracy.

I see what you're trying to say, but there's a difference between eating broccoli and eating broccoli out of a man's ass if you're a man

>Irrelevant as long as reproduction happens at some point
So gay sex is ok if they go to a sperm bank once, cool
>They don't have that switch in their head that says "this isn't natural
Because it isn't, as proven by nearly all animals ever

Alright i'm tired. Night night anons.
Thanks for the chat.

I gotta get to sleep, we can pick this up later. Night night

>this isn't natural
Wear glasses? Take antibiotics? Travel faster than a walking pace? Argumentum ad Naturam, cumguzzler.

Attached: putin.gif (300x321, 61K)

>All animals ever
lol, you're in for a surprise. Gay is natural. Your Bible isn't.

particularly putin & xi.

You might start by learning how to spell FLIES

Attached: grammar.png (225x225, 12K)

Exercise in futility.
Now they know you care they'll taunt you with misspelling.