What's /k/'s opinion on Colion Noir?

What's /k/'s opinion on Colion Noir?
>inb4 nigger

Attached: noir.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

he's trying his best to inform people about how stupid gun-laws are, plus his gun reviews are what you would call "unique" and talks more about the way the gun feels and shoots than most people

Attached: I'm goin there to see my father.jpg (958x596, 295K)

Based as fuck bringing the african American community to the 2nd Amendment, also boss move he made by distancing himself from the NRA. Also, not all African Americans are niggers but all niggers are African American (or white trash)

A better person than anyone you'd find on this shit hole

He said, exceedingly buttmad and nogunz

I'm 110% k. He might be a nigger. We predate your concern
. Black people smell funny

I enjoy his videos on 2a stuff and he seems like a good guy. His gun videos are a bit generic to me, but I'm more into historical stuff.

He is part of the group that is responsible for the overwhelming amount of gun crime and literally gives the opposition any argument they need to ban guns. America does not have a gun problem, it has a Colin Noir problem.

Attached: 1581784730660.png (881x862, 294K)

Go back to pol.

Attached: nigger.jpg (545x272, 25K)

go back to /mlp/

> muh pol

UwU sorry you can't handle facts, retard-chan

Attached: blacksareviolent.png (1281x728, 353K)

He's pretty based. He's obviously shilling sometimes, but hey, ammo isn't cheap.

I don't blame him for doing what is best for him. He's doing the smart thing and making hay out of a great opportunity. I don't personally listen to him because I feel like he doesn't bring much to the table that I haven't heard a million times.

I despise the white people that fawn over him just because he's black. His career is entirely built upon the desire for conservatives to show how racist they aren't, and from the time I was extremely young I found that mentality pathetic. I hope CN fleeces those people for all they are worth.

>I don't personally listen to him because I feel like he doesn't bring much to the table that I haven't heard a million times
He’s a good educator for those less ballistically literate, which is an important niche

You can have your nigger run around making the best arguments against gun control all day, all the while hundreds of nigger are producing a higher body count in first world cities in the US than in actual fucking war zones where cartels or ISIS rule.

Your nigger - and most of the anti-racist pro gun community - cant bring the two together. You have to choose between nigger and gun rights, you cant have both. You wouldnt allow Orang Utans to participate in your society and allow them to own guns either. Ignoring the nigger problem will always doom any gun control debate. What makes it even worse: Niggers (Mexicans and all other migrant groups too) are staunchly anti-gun and their numbers are rising. They simply replace the only part of the american population, white americans, that is actually pro gun.

Unless you are willing to address this issue, meaning to deny niggers any right to guns, deport all migrants and ban new ones from coming in, you will lose all your rights eventually. Trump just got into office by a small minority of delegates. Have Texas turn blue due to limitless mex-migration, have even more niggers in your country, you are fucked. Demography is destiny and the core issue of why your rights are being taken away from you. Hostile races vote away your rights.

Attached: fob-clifton_election_map-magnum.jpg (900x775, 175K)

Hes black. So smells like hes a Republican plant. And just smells

Kek

I don't actually like his content, but he's fighting the good fight while breaking stereotype, so good for him.

I’d imagine a republican plant smelling very much like mildew

>literally posts raw data
AHAHAHHAHHHHH NOOOOOO GO BACK TO POL NO NO NO YOU CAN'T REFUTE ANTI GUN ARGUMENTS NOOOOOO

Blacks are smellier than mildew.. have you even

Yeah it’s like a nutty smell, like almonds

Attached: 1581363779342.gif (485x242, 743K)

Just another youtube merch salesman. I'm only shocked he hasn't done a video about Vincero or Jord watches. Then again, maybe he has but I'm just not very familiar with his channel aside from the 3 or 4 videos I've seen.

>(Mexicans and all other migrant groups too) are staunchly anti-gun and their numbers are rising.
Just a nitpick, the soft wave of migrants the Western world saw after the fall of the USSR was much better split politically, with some groups even leaning heavily on policies which are most often considered conservative nowadays. Similarly, some groups of migrants from Asia leaned righter than left. We're all aware of rooftop Koreans as a good example.
In other words, any person who has fled the red menace tends to recognize the early signs and vote accordingly. These migrants, however, are vastly outnumber by what we would call economic migrants now. People who flee poverty, but do not understand the basis under which they were so poor previously, and will happily play along with Big Daddy if they get free handouts.

Attached: betteratyrantthanTHEM.png (1255x450, 92K)

Has he shilled ar-500 yet?

if he wasn't black, he would be completely indistinguishable from the rest of the average gun youtubers.

>liking a great product = shilling
Okay, comrade, you go back to waxing the wood furniture on your antique russian crap while making out with your Bernie body pillow.

>great product

Attached: 919.png (501x445, 205K)

Men are responsible for more gun violence than women by several orders of magnitude so if you're a man you deserve to have your firearms confiscated and to be sent to prison to prevent you from committing crimes.

>all niggers are African American (or white trash)
So, not all niggers are black (stop with this AA BS).

The "apple is an orange and therefore responsible for the taste of tomatoes" argument, straight out of the deepest ass of a liberal, nigger loving no guns faggot.

Black numbers are increasing? Huh?

For some reason the US is directly importing niggers from Somalia. So much in fact, the vote their incest fuckers into office. That muslim shit didnt even hold a single rally in english, because the Somali niggers outnumber whites in her voting district.

Attached: somali.jpg (948x536, 69K)

Good political guntuber who's also a good shooter and gun reviewer
He's black, not a nigger
You're acting like a nigger

Speak some sense, nigger. You mean because nigger women only spawn the hellish negro super predator and have him commit crimes on their behalf they somehow should be allowed to live among normal people? Why?

Niggers should live among niggers, how is this even a topic of debate? You dont keep Lions in the Zebra enclosure, but for some reason you have to keep niggers among whites.

Presenting facts is acting like a nigger. Okay my dude.

What's the difference between not allowing men to own firearms because they're more violent than women vs not allowing blacks to own firearms because they're more violent than whites? I don't get it. I'm willing to listen to your arguments. I used to believe the gun control by race theory until I realized my group (males) was more violent than the alternative by an insane amount and I don't want to be disarmed over the actions of my fellow group members

I deleted my post because I couldn't find a source that compared the two without shitloads of irrelevant data

The overwhelming amount of victims of any crime are men. They even lead the rape statistics. Why on the fucking earth would you deny them the right to defend themselves?

This is the difference you need to understand: White men overwhelmingly use guns to defend themselves. Niggers use them to kill whites (and their own).

It's entirely possible for me to like the guy and still call him a nigger. I think he does a lot of good getting normies into guns

Men may use guns to defend themselves but they're defending themselves from other violent men. So why should we allow men guns?

The NRA is like TPUSA where they go for the bare surface of gun rights but they can only appeal to normies with their pew pew reddit memes. Colion noir is supposed to appeal to younger people but he's like a new coat of black paint over an old (((white))) dilapidated house that's falling apart a little more every day. They throw money at him and he doesn't tug at his leash. That's how it works with all those NRA actors but he's not the worst

Attached: 6F2ABA14879D4782AFE6068EDA6A6CA2.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

> niggers use them to kill whites
The vast vast majority of black violence is perpetuated against other black males.

Nigger poster boy for NRA

Attached: redneck shit.png (1900x448, 246K)

You can't inb4 in the OP if it's true

A huge majority of violence is within ones race. He's posting with his feelings instead of using facts

>distancing himself from the NRA
why is this a boss move?

NRA cuck on gun rights (aka their entire reason for existing) if it means they get more money. Many such cases.

god you're gay...

this a joke?

Attached: 1581486606613.jpg (558x520, 46K)

He's cringey, but he means well.

I don't really give a shit either way about the muh nigger bullshit but his "unique" reviews as an earlier user put it are garbage. He mischaracterizes damn near everything. When I watch a review of his of a gun I've also had trigger time on it makes me wonder if he even shot the same fucking model as I did and didnt just pull a bunch of attributes and similes out his ass to make his review seem insightful. He's a shitty reviewer and the only thing that makes him moderately popular is the production value, his normie-accessable politics, and >le token based black man bullshit.

Thanks for proving me right by having an unrelated macro image in lieu of an argument.

Paid shill.

I like him a bit better now that he's not a token mouthpiece for Ackerman McQueen.

Dangerously based

Attached: B8ABE5DF-E516-4EBF-9E07-0316D4CBA2DA.jpg (627x766, 101K)

NRA slave.

I don't like his reviews and his NRA shilling phase was gay. His Pro 2A videos are guest interviews are good.

>no Cred Forums stuff guyz
it's after 2016 and you know that's not happening. pol faggotry is all-pervasive.

Consider suicide, nigger.
The only reason there is a specific designation for white trash is because it's implied with any other race.

>He's black, not a nigger
Same thing.

Because there will always be a criminal to pop you with his illegal firearm regardless of the law. Do I have to spell it out for you? It's not brain surgery.

I have a suspicion that he's a nigger

Gotta give credit, I found out about sgammo in a CN video years ago and have been buying from them ever since after overspending on LuckyGoyim ammo during the 2013 shit show.

>Go back to pol.

Attached: 1565817836073.png (1058x503, 84K)

He's alright, a bit of his arguments are clearly boomer-tier from his NRA sponsors but at least he is doing something.

Attached: 1575998896397.jpg (1014x1024, 77K)

Based /k/ does not deserve him or BGM

Well most blacks die at the ha da of blacks just as men die at the hands of men. Shouldn't your argument apply to both groups?

I never really liked him. He seems like a moron. Sure enough...
>check out his ruger super redhawk alaskan video
>blowing out the mic with WHOOO
>comparing the gun to instagram models
>slamming the cylinder shut hands free
fucking moron.

An hero immediately please

Lel, pretty based desu

Stop being so white trash, nigger.

He left the NRA for this exact reason bro

>t.white trash

Le epic binland soi boi is upset?

Remember friends, no matter who you are or where your from the government didn't grant you your rights. Governments only exist to protect them. When a group attempts to seize power and restrict your natural rights, that's when it is time to use your God given rights to abolish or over throw them. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Attached: 8c5ec511856e1ace00b1ffe3202829bb.jpg (452x640, 61K)

Constitutionally minded guy.
Would stand with.

ITS DA NIGGERS AND DA JOOOZZZ!!1!!!!

gb2pol

YOURE JUST A LEFTIST STIFLING FREE SPEACH, STFU FASCIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE REAL AND VALID REEEEEEEEE

>muh gang violence
go shoot up a school adam

He's alright I guess
> fighting the uphill battle of getting nonwhites to care about owning guns
> promotes responsible gun ownership
> broke ties with the NRA
I've seen videos of him shoot. The camera stays focused on him. Let that speak for itself. He's alright but not enough for me to jump on the "not all blacks are niggers" bus.

Blind retardism doesn't count for discussion. If somebody screams at a brick calling it The Messiah and the holy ghost and threatens to kill themselves of it doesn't hover over the great Wall of China for 8 seconds before combusting we don't engage them in debate, we find them a mental institution. This is how the sane world views you, you bumbling retard.

whats the weather like in Tel Aviv?

He's not really a gun guy.

He just kinda ass-backed into his position because he's mildly attractive and has a nice voice and dresses well.

Rather than the unattractive white dudes who typically are in that position.

It's kind of like you landed a six figure job as a veganism spokesperson

You'll do the best of your ability to maintain that job but your heart won't be in it

>says the dude bumbling like a retard

Your post said nothing. Refute my point or don't reply.

Go back to , fag

He's based. I avoid most of his vids on threats against the 2a because he's really good at rousing my temper and I don't need help on that front.

>being this autistic over how a man handles a revolver
Jesus Christ you fucking pussy, I bet youre one of those types who goes over speed bumps at 0.5mph.
t. Cylinder cranking, hammer fanning CHAD

His sociopathic eyes are frightening. He's clearly a narcist and so is anyone who puts themselves in front of a camera. I'm not completely scared by these types of people but I've learned to avoid as much interaction as possible.

....I know what you're referring to I've seen it in the eyes of legit sociopaths and people with mild psychosis (one relative, one ex)
He doesn't have that. He's not a sociopath (life is too organized and devoid of cataclysm every 10 minutes) he's not a psychopath (even psychopaths can't emulate human emotions perfectly so if you're around them long enough you'll catch a few absolutely bizarre reactions to emotional stimulus, and I've watched enough of his shit to have noticed that)

And he does an occasional warm and fuzzy piece that isn't a facsimile of what one is supposed to be. (See his latest video on the people of shot show)

Source for that graph?

no disrespect to the man but he's always come off to me as being super fake and contrived, no idea why.

Almost as if the NRA paid millions of dollars to a random black dude who looks slick on camera to be their posterboard for the woke-generation. I'm sure I'm wrong but I've just always had that impression from him...

I said you were bumbling like a retard, that was my point. Also, that was my only post in the thread (besides this one). Your style of arguing is terrible, I couldn't even see your point with scrolling through the rest of your argument with the other.

Point is, I don't like hypocrites. And you are a hypocrite for calling someone else a bumbling retard, whilst bumbling like a retard. Don't care about the rest of the retarded argument between you two. I just wanted you to know that you're retarded. That's it. That is my entire point, retard.

The 2nd least annoying nigger on my Jewtube feed.

Nigger

You mean the shitty armor made of pot steel covered in truck bed liner that will probably kill you rather than save your life because of spalling, isn't NIJ certified, weighs an absolute fuck ton, and costs as much as any other plates because you need to buy all the dumb accessories just so the plate won't kill you? Yeah tell me how it's "such a great product" when you can buy cheap NIJ certified ceramic plates for as much as a shitty AR500 plate. There's a reason no one who actually gets shot at for a living uses that fucking junk.

A nigger! I'd probably genuinely like him but what I can't stand is the fawning over any groid that manages to be a step ahead of the rest of his people that conservatives always do to prove how totally not racist they are and how the demonrats are the real racists. It's incredibly cringe, makes me gag. He seems like a fun guy though and he does that shucking and jiving thing they do to make white people like them very well, I admit this works on me.

Ironically here I am trying to be the real real racist and hating other white people instead of the minorities. Life is weird that way. Still think we shouldn't have to live in multiracial societies.

Attached: IMG_20200221_132329_417.jpg (720x818, 84K)

>fawning over any groid that manages to be a step ahead of the rest of his people
Gotta celebrate the odd successes. Otherwise it looks bleak as fuck for the melanin people.
Maybe more will emulate the celebrated ones instead of trying to get rich at Bball, selling drugs, or a mumble rap career.

Well this is my first time on /k/, I am from Cred Forums, soooooo nigger.

>From stormfront Jr.
>Not using advanced level racial slurs like "moon cricket"

Nigger

I like him. He cares about the Constitution and wants to keep guns in the hands of citizens.

Hes a lawyer

His interview with killer Mike is really good. I hope killer Mike wised up since that interview and ditched his supposedly non-racist white woke ally friends.
The bulk of the racism flipped sides some time ago, it's firmly established in the liberal side of the spectrum now.

Watching Colion Noir is like shaving your testicles, you're not going to show it to anyone yet you just have to do it.

>you're not going to show it to anyone
If I shave that shit someone is seeing it, whether they want to or not. I've also shared some colion vids. He does a good job of getting people angry and determined about the latest anti gun bullshit that's floating around the headlines.

>America does not have a gun problem, it has a Colin Noir problem.

Attached: 1581987247033.png (640x480, 20K)

They also have fag views and investments don't believe they care about your rights they care really only about the money they can obtain from this whole fiasco

Drink me, bitch

Wait Schizo poster are you the rebel scum or the boot licking bot in this hypothetical

>Ironically here I am trying to be the real real racist and hating other white people instead of the minorities.
>>>/twitter/

I remember pre-2016 opinion on Colion Noir here was along the lines of "yeah, he's okay" and "not a nigger but a black gentleman". Interesting.

I'd be interested to see these graphs updated for 2019/20. Showing facts from 6 years ago is scraping the barrel a bit now.
I'm not disagreeing with you, just stating that I'm interested in any up to date figures.

Boards dead since the show ended but the recent outpouring of salt over Applejack being a slave owner is funny

Colion opinions have always been 40% saying "nigger"or some derivative. 30% saying he's alright or good. 20% saying "nigger" but he's a good "nigger" and 10% trying to earnestly assert that blacks and minorities are the problem with this country.

I was on Cred Forums in the early oughts then I got a life and left for years, when I came back the memes and current topics had changed but the culture was pretty much the same.

>the culture was pretty much the same.
I actually take that back it's less racist and mean now than it was.

Attached: tintards.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>T-Trust me guys, Cred Forums has always been brothers with /k/

Cred Forums isn't the entirety of Cred Forums

NIGGER

Mirror-test passing Africans are uncommon, but they do exist. I've had the pleasure of meeting many a black gentlemen who are several orders of magnitude more intelligent than those individuals here who jump so quickly to calling any black man a "nigger" on sight. Whether it is done out of a genuine involuntary perception reflex or for a fleeting attempt to recover a high for taboo that many of us had when we were younger, it alienates those who would be willing to hear the truth about the realities of biology and its strong entanglement with race. It would do us well as a people to allow more of our own to be included within the group who are aware of realities concerning race and recognize use of such harsh words should be reserved for proper company towards the goal of racial camaraderie.

that being said, Colion Noir is a nigger.

Attached: ERV9ymwW4AQCw1V.jpg (1198x798, 129K)

I'm just telling it how it was. Cred Forums wasn't a thing on early Cred Forums. And people were just starting to probe the depths of online anonymity and they we're pushing boundaries. They could say "nigger", "faggot", and the most heinous racist shit with impugnity and they went HAM on that for a while.
All boards, Cred Forums or not, had smatterings of gore and fucked up shit posted on them. People threatened to find and kill each other. raids were organized all the time to spam kids websites with gore and racial slurs.
Shits reigned in alot these days.

Nigger