Opinions on this man? Seems to know his shit

Opinions on this man? Seems to know his shit.
Also know any other youtubers like him?

Attached: Untitled.png (1182x654, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2wWktUH71I
youtu.be/V4Eg3TKkpTY?t=615
youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U?t=175
youtu.be/V4Eg3TKkpTY?t=613
youtu.be/K4FESGjiH3s?t=665
youtu.be/-7rnkCFnqfM?t=291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any second now the Bloomberg anti gun shills are going to come in

Knows what he knows, doesn't know what he doesn't know. His knife videos are risible. His gun and ammo videos are generally good if maximally autistic

bobski

I agree with what he's saying but something about his videos make it like watching a fever dream. It's like a mix between your friend's dad and some apocalypse preacher and accidentally taking far too much benadryl.

Based and no, he’s one of a kind.

old, ugly, literally who?

about right. solid 8/10 viewing experience

i like his videos i just wish he would stop making so many in response to fudds in the comments. his what-if brigade video was completely pointless, and his fake expert pt 2 was just him talking to himself for half an hour.

He's either been in a suspiciously high number of shoot-outs or he's full of shit.

Bob Ross of guns! If you take everything literal and fail to find the humor, dude you probably have ass burgers!

>Autistic
>has killed people
> good taste in guns
>dispels a bunch of tactifool crap

He's pretty based.

He got trolled on that shit.
>dur revolver vs auto

Absolutely based

I like him

Attached: ilovejeas.jpg (208x250, 6K)

He knows what he's talking about but he doesn't know how to talk. I imagine he's spent a lot of time cornering people at ranges and in gun stores.

If he wasn't into guns he would be the guy who lives down the street who's always asking you to sign petitions.

I'd sign his petitions.

Total faggot with all his dumb medals and awards he bought off of Amazon. What does he know?

>What does he know?
How to kill people.

bestest gun guy on youtubes

Attached: EE28118D-6C7F-422D-957A-7D15DB741A7A.jpg (683x1024, 166K)

>you be the judge

>you be the judge

Attached: bed time bor.jpg (556x432, 69K)

Him and gun Jesus are the best.

>owns a 1977 Firebird, a 1972 Roadrunner and a 1965 Thunderbird
>shoots lesser vehicles to death
Paul is a fucking legend.

Attached: 1554119080922.jpg (653x703, 168K)

Paul is pretty cool, he's shot 3 commie satan worshipers and one feminist roastie.

Yep. Paul seems like a generally cool dude, but getting so testy about Youtube comments is a little cringy.

>risible
I see this word used about twice a decade. the 20's are starting off with a bang.

I like his videos and the thought and effort put into them but a lot of his videos are just absolutely pointless and him shooting targets and saying a bunch of shit about guns that's just plain common sense for 40 minutes.

I saw a video of him comparing .44 magnum to .357 magnum and after an hour of rambling all you could take away from the video was "it's just personal preference dude" which is about how 99% of his videos are summed up which was a no brainer.

lol that pickup scene

If anyone hasn't seen it, skip it to 5:30
youtu.be/_2wWktUH71I

That was the most idiotic video. WHEN will it ever matter how fast you can reload an auto loader or revolver with loose ammo? If you find yourself in that situation you’re gonna end up like those cops in the Miami shootout who got blasted point blank trying to reload their revolvers with loose rounds.

Attached: 4C96B61A-6B4C-46D4-BB67-DFCA66AF1199.jpg (611x500, 91K)

There's court documents proving hes killed at least 1 man while rocking a killer stache

Attached: 5bfd7a4482533.image.jpg (250x238, 14K)

He's too autistic. Stopped watching his videos awhile ago.

LIKE A BALLISTICS TIP

I'm not sure how was able to serve in the military with his disability.

I like how he triggers auto loader fags.

I like his videos but the way he talks makes me feel like I would be deeply uncomfortable to be around him. Like he might be the kind of guy who talks to you well past the point when he should have realized he was eating up too much of your day and said goodbye.

Demolition Ranch exists for people like you.

he seems to be obsessed with collecting data, so maybe he just assumed no one has ever timed how fast it takes to reload a magazine compared to how long it takes to reload a cylinder.

when he raises his voice in mock anger, it feels like im a child and my dad is yelling at me. when he does it in the m1 carbine video i legit got a little scred

link.

youtu.be/V4Eg3TKkpTY?t=615

at about 10:15

I feel like he was targeting me personally.

Attached: 1579662789744.png (657x527, 101K)

He will be exonerated.

District Attorney btfo by those caveats.

>i would like to present to the jury: Yabbot A

He shits on tacticool and never professes to know everything; however, I disagree with some of his concepts.

I don't think .45acp to be a humane deer hunting round even with excellent shot placement and close range. It will obviously kill a deer but bleeding to death over 60 seconds and a 50 yd last gasp isn't good enough in my opinion.

Still, I would like to have a beer with the guy.

accurate
it's the tempo and tone of the voice I think

He's oddly likable. An island unto himself while everyone else is making high production value vids he's writing on cardboard and using pork chop pectoral.

>He shits on tacticool

in his videos or in the comments? he never really talks about attachments or optics all that much.

>Seems to know his shit.
He does. Especially since he has firsthand experience in SD scenarios.

I've been watching him for almost 3 years now when I imagine that he first started getting popular in the gun community. You can tell his popularity has been getting to him by which I mean that he's attracting a lot of attention from idiots who like to spout fuddlore. A lot of people don't seem to like him because he poses a lot of logical and reasonable conclusions instead of basing those deductions on anecdotes and marketing.

he's rarely ever in the comments.

personally I don't think that he "shits on tacticool." It's just that he stresses having good fundamentals primarily and his presentations are mostly focused on civilian use of firearms, not military weaponry.

It’s good to have someone doing practical tests and actually showing people that most caliber differences are negligible on YouTube because you come on places like /k/ and people get convinced that they should spend more money for a 10mm instead of $300 less on a trade in 40sw and range time

There will be a punchline at the end of this thread.

>he doesn't know how to talk.
You should watch his early videos (like from 4+ years ago). He's a lot better at speaking now.

the meat target definitely isn't the most scientific, but its a really great medium for measuring hollowpoint expansion and his videos showcasing expansion out of different barrels is probably his most informative work.

I think anyone who makes an e-celeb thread should be gassed.

>the meat target definitely isn't the most scientific
beats the living shit out of blocks of ballistics gel. Out of all of them, I think I like his targets the best for "real world" simulacra. Pro productions have full-blown dummies that bleed and whatnot, but he's got the next best thing. Plus, orange juice is a primo starting point for ribs. tenderizes, tangy, sweet. mmm mmm

>Do you find it...wisible?
youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U?t=175

He has a creepy vibe to him, and the little titles before his videos showing his medals and how he produced the entire video presentation comes of narcissistic

>NOOOO NOT MY HECKIN E-CELEBERONI NOT MY LIL ONLINE PERSONALITY BOI, MY DARN ATTENTION WHORING YOUTUBER NOOO YOURE MAKIN ME HECKIN ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Attached: IMG_5763.png (242x520, 37K)

Right on cue with the zero effort abysmal quality forced meme post, ideal for copy/pasting for your eight hour sub minimum wage shift.

>tfw low T
>tfw ywn have this stache

The funny thing is. He is an auto loader fag himself but he pisses on his on own category.

>all you could take away from the video was "it's just personal preference dude" which is about how 99% of his videos are summed up
thats one of the great things about his videos, he shows how pointless caliber debates really are and is the only yter ive seen that mentions how your gear choices will affect your court case

Is it me or does he enjoy berating people and telling them they're stupid and doing it wrong?

i was gunna call you a pussy but after watching that it scared me a bit too

Attached: 1580720038139.png (569x423, 18K)

You will never fire and cock a shotgun one handed in the pouring rain, why even live?

Attached: Paul.jpg (1521x786, 313K)

He killed two dudes at a campground with an ak for driving towards his wife.

>was a model child do barely ever got yelled at
>whenever anyone raises their voice I get scared

Attached: DE79DC74-7C51-4088-B9D4-E27A4B2CA869.jpg (1280x960, 158K)

Im going to Polk county show, y'all niggas want me to ask him any questions?

Is it more than 2?

youtu.be/V4Eg3TKkpTY?t=613

I didn't startle but every hair went up
>love you dad

No, he only killed the driver, passenger was trying to stop the driver as well. I believe he was also in a more typical self defense scenario

Don't like his videos but demo ranch seems like a great guy. I know he's a veterinarian outside of YouTube

lol, 40s&w is shitty. That's why they cheap u stupid little niggy. LOL. So stupid

Attached: 1582254916701m.jpg (1024x709, 122K)

Ask him what he thinks of .25 NAA

I made a comment about Paul being autistic in one of his videos and he got really offended.

>y'all niggas want me to ask him any questions?
Don't ask him anything. Just tell him things like how the AK is the most reliable gun, but not accurate or that crossdraw and horizontal shoulder carry are unsafe because you're flagging everybody when you draw your gun. If you really want to brine is pickle, tell him some highly hypothetical stuff like how guns with internal magazines are better for defense than ones with detachable mags because you never have to worry about the magazine falling out. If asks you why just tell him somebody said so on the internet.

I like him MOST of the time. That said his presentation is hurt by a few things.
>has a near obsession with things like ammunition availability in local stores
which is valid for out of production or even just uncommon calibers like 5.7 but unless you're innawoods or homesteading not a concern in the last 15 years for standard calibers
>bases some of his videos on what he can find (EG the 10mm vs 45 ACP video), doesn't seem keen on asking his audience for suggestions on loads.
If I had known he was doing that video I would have shipped him a bunch of different loads (standard, hot, nuclear) direct from Midway or some such at my own expense.
>meat target topic has been beaten to death. Yes, gel blocks are not perfect, the point of them is to provide a consistent medium to test ammo in and compare expansion and penetration rather than just pulling pieces of projectiles out of tissue and not having a clue about penetration.
>finally, the fact remains the guy gets trolled way too easily
someone else pointed it out but the autoloader vs revolver "what if brigade" was completely pointless and only happened because he's letting people get under his skin. I get it if you're a poorfag but if you consider owning firearms a part of you and you're wandering out into shitty situations with a low capacity handgun and a single mag, but loose ammo, you deserve rape.

Attached: 12 8 18.png (1279x679, 1.06M)

Sounds like BS. Show screen cap of his offended reply.

What's the range he always goes to? Looks /k/omfy as fuck in the videos.

>he doesn't know how to talk
What? The way he talks is one of the main things that makes his videos watchable.

Nothing is stopping you user. Stop having your dreams be dreams.

now this i gotta see

I don't mean this to talk shit or deride him, but I genuinely can't finish any of his videos because the vibe I get from him creeps me out. Just the way he stares and his tone of voice, like he's trying to act cool before he stabs you with a screwdriver.

what the fuck he is ripped

He really seems to like the Beretta 92

>doesn't seem keen on asking his audience for suggestions
>you deserve rape

you see any connection?

Hope so. Art deco, ball swing and heroine hepidemics are the true way, old sport

>Yes, I'll allow it. So long as you don't annoy the jury by making them put up with your shatner-esque
>pauses

the meat target is fucking retarded.

Attached: paul_enthused.png (385x454, 301K)

>with an ak for driving towards his wife.
After randos solicited them to go to the bar (they declined), driving through the fire they were seated at (not responding to hails), and then circling back erratically towards his wife, poised to be sandwiched between their parked car after exiting their tent.

>God trips
>Paul is the Narduwar of Firearms in that pic
Gun Jesus smiles upon ye --

kek same.

You have to go back.

Attached: Paul Harell 556 test.png (1321x393, 40K)

His comments about tacticool shit counting against you in a home defence situation made /k/ mad and for that he is eternally based.

literally where does he say this or is it just poorfag cope

Right here
youtu.be/K4FESGjiH3s?t=665

i've been looking for this pasta for ages, it rules. i wonder if paul has nightmares like this

I think he mentioned he has a speech impediment so he tried extra hard to enunciate his words lending to his somewhat weird way of speaking.

>I mean if you have nothing better a shotgun will work too
RICHFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO!

Attached: 1577867882011.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

I like him. Reminds me of shooting instructors ive had irl.

>halt
>halt
>halt
>halt

Attached: halt.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

nice

I feel like he would be really scary if he got angry at me

AR not AK

No he seems like an annoying child, I couldn’t believe it when I learned he was pushing forty. The accounts of his vet work I’ve seen have been negative

More youtube promoting.
NuMoot should just charge you a fee to post these ads.

Nah, I don’t get any tranny vibes from him at all.
I do from you though.

i think a lot of his opinions on 'how you will be judged' are worth considering but i definitely wouldn't take them as law.

Exactly, that I think is the whole point of the opinion, judges and juries are fickle creatures and they may not even give a second glance to the weapon itself, but a clever prosecutor would definitely latch onto anything they could to create a narrative of malicious intent. Personally, I'm apt to completely agree with it, I just load with generic, reliable, cheap ammo, so if I ever have to defend myself I at least don't have to worry about potential prosecution bringing up how I riddled my target with Warcrime Industries (ltd) DARKIE DEMOLISHER (tm) Radical xxXtreme Organ Destroyer ammunition. Whatever marginal improvements there may be to lethality from boutique ammo is not IMO worth the potential legal trouble or just monetary cost, considering how relatively ineffectual individual handgun rounds can be anyways.

How many people has he put in their grave?
He shot at least one guy with an AR, anyone else?

Attached: Paul_blast.png (840x778, 514K)

Have you tried not thinking so much about trannies? It'd be good for you.

Based comment

He is against flip knives of all kinds because he once saw someone use one to open an MRE instead of ripping it with their hands. Cant dissassociate that person he disliked for some other reason from the type of knife.

Mentally weak and autistic.

Attached: a-few-facts-you-never-knew-about-tropic-thunder-18-photos-4.jpg (600x351, 36K)

>He is against flip knives of all kinds because he once saw someone use one to open an MRE instead of ripping it with their hands

pretty sure he isn't against flip knives, more like he is against people who feel the need to use tools for mundane shit you could do bare handed.

>Mentally weak
why do people on Cred Forums say this all the time?

He killed a home intruder with a shotgun. He used that incident to dispel the "Just rack the pump man. Cha-chuck. It'll scare the guy off." bullshit we always hear. He did that, the guy kept coming, so he shot him.

Forget which video it was in. Makes me wonder how many home intruders he's blasted.

>>Mentally weak
>why do people on Cred Forums say this all the time?
Cred Forums LARPs as macho man with iron discipline eats glass, spits nails, runs 100 miles, benchpress 4000 pounds etc

>the only yter ive seen that mentions how your gear choices will affect your court case
There's not a single documented case where the gear used in self-defense had any bearing on the legal outcome. Literal fudd lore.

>trying to open bag of chips
>pull too hard and rip bag asunder leaving chips everywhere

Attached: rr1.png (499x516, 308K)

Depends on the jury and the representation.

Go watch his knife reccomendation video. He gets upset just recalling the story and hates flip knives.

There they are

>TFW you will never visit Walla Walla Washington because scared of harrell

Assist open is convenient, don't know why he has a hate boner for them

The quality of the friends you keep is risible

Hopefully all fo them

Damn your right, he even starts acting out like a autistic who is triggered when presenting it, dudes genuinely on the spectrum.

youtu.be/-7rnkCFnqfM?t=291

His miami dade video is goat. Wish he would do more like that

Only thing out there is some onions

lets see how well your punisher gucci glock and rip rounds go over with the jury

You know Paul is also a dental hygienist? Imagine having those fingers in your mouth. Thinking about those hands covered in citrus fruit and raw ribs as your gums start to bleed a little. Fuck.

Attached: PaulHarrell2.jpg (1280x720, 213K)