So the flat earth guy has managed to kill himself in a homemade rocket

So the flat earth guy has managed to kill himself in a homemade rocket.

Will the idea die with him, or will the flat earthers claim NASA killed him because he was close to the truth?

Story
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51602655

Attached: kHGBAaGn2sbVhGnSuFNpQa-320-80.jpg (320x247, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ascienceenthusiast.com/flat-earthers-prove-themselves-wrong-twice-with-their-own-experiments-in-netflix-documentary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus fuck how many times..
EARTH IS NOTHING, because there is no such thing as earth, we're all living the simulation, like matrix but only without evil smart machines, it's just a simulation made by the higher intellegent.

and all those austronauts and shit, elon musk, is just a big fraud

btw (((they))) know the truth

>believes in the simulation
>not that reality is the fever dream of mad god Azazoth
Wake up, sheep.

there are no such thing as gods you dummy dumb

I wonder if he believes in gravity now that it has flattened him.

Attached: 3tfv3sROn1.gif (370x300, 167K)

there is no such thing as gravity, it's all a simulation, gta real life. You can actually jump between the two buildings like in the matrix

>San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said its officers were called to a rocket launch event

They make it sound like that's a regular thing in San Bernadino

>Will the idea die with him, or will the flat earthers claim NASA killed him because he was close to the truth?
The latter, because Flat Earthers can only accept evidence and explanations which support their beliefs, and vehemently deny or ignore all other evidence.

Do it and record it then faggot.

san bernadino, isn't it a cali? mythbusters are launching rockets every day there

He was trying to prove the Earth is flat by going up 5000 feet. But he could have just driven to any of the nearby mountains that are over 8000 feet! What a fucking moron.

faggot is your father you brainlet

That desert in particular does get a lot of rocket launches, due to its level areas and low population. So it probably isn't that uncommon.

so are retards part of the design or is it one of their failings?

You won't do it, faggot, because you know you can't, because the laws of physics are stubborn and you know you'll fall to your death.

i'd hate to think what these people would do if we lived in the anime place

i can't do it because i have no mentor like morpheus to show me the way how to jump you pedo loving chink

Good riddance. I hope some other flat earth retards attempt to follow in his foot steps.

hey whaddaya know, natural selection is still working its magic.

That's just what (((((THEY))))) want you to think.

what? Have you read the bible? You're living in the world made by jews. Simulation inside of simulation. Mindfuck right?

Why the hell I'm always horny? I'm at the bar now and all I think about is a sexy waitress in tight jeans, she's got a great ass. Fucking simulation

why would jews simulate pork ?

How to bang her? I want to bang her in the toilet, I'm the only customer now

do you globetards really believe this dude died trying to go to space?

>just do it, like nike

Attached: do it.gif (300x299, 513K)

>conspiracy

duh

>reading
Words are an illusion created by the enslavers to limit your mind. Trust nothing that isn't ululated by a 13th level freemind seated lotus in a ley line nexus.

Attached: 1358134279769.gif (500x593, 498K)

im glad this chain of thought is occurring, it means beautiful natural selection will take more idiotic lives before people run in fear of the theory.

oh beautiful nature.

>Words are an illusion
The wisest teacher I ever had told me "words are just letters, you can't spell anything with them". It took me a while to understand what he meant.

true, our brain is only provide like 10% out of 100

yeah you really think this dude died trying to fly to space lol you idiots are so easily convinced

But is the simulated earth flat or round?

you fool, they enslave you by teaching you others are enslaved.

chain gopro to the rocket and launch it to the space and you'll see for yourself

your resistance makes me happy :)

you dont even realise how retarded you are lol
i bet you think i believe the earth is flat, that's how fucking slow you are, and you think you're one of the smart ones too

earth is a rock, not round and not flat. Pick a fucking rock and that' a earth

keep your trolling up, its weak sauce, but i do enjoy watching you flail.

You're so close, friend. Only the bondage of learning that others are enslaved can truly make you free. Close your eyes and look, you know it to be true.

Attached: 1268473341997.jpg (807x1142, 841K)

he should be in hollow earth now

>When God made Mike he broke the mould. The man was the real deal and lived to push the edge. He wouldn't have gone out any other way! RIP"

They believe in God, but not the world being round?

he's definitely a 'flat earther' now

plz larp harder your not convincing me at all

No matter how evidence is presented for anything other than earth being flat, will be denied by the FE'ers. Now that he's dead because of a malfunction, they'll say it was a conspiracy and he was killed by "them".
Had he succeeded, and returned red faced with the news he just cirumvented the earth, and it being round, they'd have said "lies, "they" got to him and he's a shill".
Even when they find evidence for earth being an oblate spheroid themselves, will they ignore the data and find an excuse...
Example:
"One of the more jaw-dropping segments of the documentary comes when Bob Knodel, one of the hosts on a popular Flat Earth YouTube channel, walks viewers through an experiment involving a laser gyroscope. As the Earth rotates, the gyroscope appears to lean off-axis, staying in its original position as the Earth’s curvature changes in relation. “What we found is, is when we turned on that gyroscope we found that we were picking up a drift. A 15 degree per hour drift,” Knodel says, acknowledging that the gyroscope’s behavior confirmed to exactly what you’d expect from a gyroscope on a rotating globe. “Now, obviously we were taken aback by that. ‘Wow, that’s kind of a problem,’” Knodel says. “We obviously were not willing to accept that, and so we started looking for ways to disprove it was actually registering the motion of the Earth.”

Read more at: ascienceenthusiast.com/flat-earthers-prove-themselves-wrong-twice-with-their-own-experiments-in-netflix-documentary/
Enjoy.