Easiest way to kill myself?

Easiest way to kill myself?

Attached: noose.jpg (1920x1080, 853K)

lube up your asshole with peanut butter.... enter an elephant enclosure, pull pants down... instant death by elephant cock.

Digest a horse dildo

An interesting one but I don't think it'd be too easy

stand in front of me - call me a Schalke-Fan

piano wire noose, superglue hands to head and hang yourself for great glory

just hold your breath for a really long time, duh.

strap rows of hot dogs to your chest, go into a police station and announce you have a bomb

Get a cinderblock or two, and rope, get on top of a skyscraper, tie the cinderblocks to your dick and balls, and chuck the cinderblocks off the building

wont that just rip off your dicke and also balls?

Yeah

Get some insulin. With auto-injectable pens. I'll be quite fast, not too painful (albeit you'll feel doozy), and you won't have the necessary to change your mind.

Pro tip : your moma's gonna loose her son. Leave her with something nicer than cleaning again your mess, would you ?

Wind shield wiper fluid

is by getting married, and then working full time, watching movies with your families, and then going out for vacations.

that sounds like my dream, but okay?

suicide by cop

stop reposting this shit every hour you attention emo you dont want to die

catch some coronavirus for you and shut up

go

Attached: 1581803763875-b.jpg (780x500, 108K)

id say pain killers and a freezer, but im partial to a hanging. depends on the person I guess. nother option is to seek help or support in one way or another

You’ll pass out and by default, your hands will stop obstructing the airway when you pass out. At worst you’ll just take a small nap

due to a global helium shortage, and this infograph. most helium tanks you buy contain oxygen, and usually enough to keep you alive. read the tank before you buy.

inhale butane

Bleach and ammonia in a small enclosed room

Go to the dollar store and you can get both for 2$ plus tax.

Shoot yourself in the head with a .44.
If you don't want people to recognize you then use a .55 caliber pistol

Public drinking in the US

Mainline DMT into your dick while smoking DMT from a pipe and right as you peak jump off a cliff and blast off into the next dimension. Your soul will leave your body before you die and will be reincarnated on another planet