Enthroned from the peak of her own highland mountains

Enthroned from the peak of her own highland mountains,
The spirit of Scotia reigns fearless and free
Her green tartan waving o'er blue rock and fountain
And proudly she sings, looking over the sea,
"Here among my mountains wild, I have serenely smiled
When armies and empires against me were hurled.
Firm as my native rock, I have withstood the shock
Of England, of Denmark, of Rome and the world."
— Scotland the Brave

Attached: highland_charge.jpg (336x450, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0bd_1249524865
youtube.com/watch?v=GDd_2tbt_A8&list=PLaBYW76inbX58d5W9sQG9DZVjdzqcALbF&index=2
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/drug-deaths-rate-in-scotland-worse-than-any-other-country-in-europe-38317352.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liveleak.com/view?i=0bd_1249524865

shut up larper

Kill yourself faggot. Scots are the true Master Race.

then how come they've only ever conquered the picts? how come they've literally never taken a significant part of the island? how come they lose to the english EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. a few years back they couldn't even get their independence when THEY WERE THE ONES VOTING ON IT! they clearly like being cucked, and think they can't live without it. it's embarassing.

why do i think you're just an american with "Mc" somewhere in your faggy last name?

You all been cucked by immigrants and invaders. Get back to wroshipping mohammed's cock.

We are the Picts faggot

We don't have an inferiority complex like the rest of you faggots.

and scottland is any better?

the picts occupied what is now scotland before the scots did. it used to be pictland.

>doesn't have inferiority complex
>"HURR DURR WE IZ MASTER RACE"

yeah okay...

>the picts occupied what is now scotland before the scots did. it used to be pictland.
Retard stop reading of Wikipedia

because the only thing they have is home defense due to their geological location. if scotland was like the rest of britain, they'd have been wiped out by the romans and incorporated into england.
not just scotland as a country either, the tribes back a few centuries ago when they'd kill each other only relied on defense. borders rarely moved and land was only taken by diplomacy because their entire fighting technique has always relied on use the mountains and knowledge of terrain to commit small guerilla suicide missions at a constant flow to demoralise the enemy and attack supply lines and force them back to resupply.

but even that failed against the vikings who conquered the majority of scotland by using the coastline that the mountain fags are scared of.

What's wrong with telling the truth. Nordcucks, AngloCucks and LatinCucks couldn't take us.

Nordfags only took Orkney faggot

that's the only place they kept, because the rest of scotland was and is dirt poor in riches and farming land. meanwhile england was a beacon of wealth and farm land and you mountain cucks couldn't even assault the northern countries without being battered and ran back by farmers and small groups of soldiers that had been taken by surprise.

no one wants you, theres nothing in scotland worth taking and once any invader realized that they turned around and left. not because they were scared of a bunch of fucking hoohoos in blue face paint.
i actually learned that in my 12th grade english class :D

The invaders have a fetish getting killed by superior men then

>i actually learned that in my 12th grade english class :D
Outdated info spread by Anglocucks

Orkney is a shitty rock. Cope Nordfag

>Muslims are1.4% of Scotland's population
>Rest of Europe push 20%

youtube.com/watch?v=GDd_2tbt_A8&list=PLaBYW76inbX58d5W9sQG9DZVjdzqcALbF&index=2
Nordfags needed Scots to win the Siege of Straslund

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/drug-deaths-rate-in-scotland-worse-than-any-other-country-in-europe-38317352.html

>belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/drug-deaths-rate-in-scotland-worse-than-any-other-country-in-europe-38317352.html

Most of the Lowlanders are Anglo Refugees from the Norman Conquests.

i don't know what that means, but it sounds gay

Eurofags getting jealous

Attached: hdm0ijfxuti01.png (2518x1024, 563K)