How bad is it gonna get, Cred Forums? How much worse is it than they're telling us?

How bad is it gonna get, Cred Forums? How much worse is it than they're telling us?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1343x709, 95K)

Dunno

I honestly just am dumbfounded that Cred Forums isn't weighing in on this. It's basically absent from the site.

1800 people have died from the virus. Roughly 6000 people die around the world every hour. It's a non issue.

Yeah just let this one go unchecked and within 2 years, roughly 10 thousand people will die every hour. It is an issue.

remember ebola? remember how it was going to destroy the world?

remember when it didn't?

this coronavirus thing is a handy excuse. the chinese are using it to crack down on their citizens. apple are saying it's caused a drop in iphone sales. it's all bullshit.

Ebola has a quick incubation period and obvious symptoms. NCoV19 is silently contagious for a month. I suspect every 30 days you're going to see explosive outbreaks of this disease. China is everywhere. It's not even the same at all.

It took me 3 years to kill the planet with a bacteria on brutal mode in Plague Inc.

NCoV19 is only dangerous to the old, the very young, those with compromised immune systems and people who fuck chickens, so i'm not that worried. spanish influenza, that's still a worry. i had the two week version a few years ago, and came close to dying because there was nobody around to bring me water.

I tried a similar scenario with a virus and I managed to kills 4.5 billion before it was cured.

This is a false assumption based on standard data for most respiratory illnesses.

on the other hand, you are trying to inflate the danger presented by this virus in order to get attention. might i suggest finding a BBC thread in /gif/ and pretending to be a statistician?

> 10 thousand people will die every hour. It is an issue.
15,000 are born every hour. It's not an issue.

How I did it was when I killed 50% of the planet, I sold all the fatal symtoms and kept all the spreadable symtoms like sneezing and coughing. Then bought the brain shutdown killing the rest of the planet.
Be sure to sell all the Transmission effects once you infect everyone.

>15,000 are born every hour. It's not an issue.

most of them are niggers, though

this guy gets it

Things won't get better until it's killing people at a faster rate than new people are being born.
We are long overdue for something that will reduce the global population of foreigners.

How will it only reduce foreigners?

Attached: Deus Vult .jpg (1280x720, 92K)

󠛡

Attached: Deus Vult #2 .jpg (645x403, 64K)

󠛡󠛡

Attached: Deus Vult #3 .png (275x449, 220K)

it seems that chinese insectoids are far more susceptible to the virus than other, fairer species.

proof?

> proof = 's pic related

as far as i know the vast majority of deaths outside of china have still been chinese people OR poor people in shitty poo countries (iran). the one death in france was an 80 year old chinese tourist. the cases in belgium, russia, finland, etc. have all been cured.

Chi... 'spit 1000 times a day and eat food cooked from sewer oil' ..na.

Ind... 'poo in the streets' ..ia

Russia pretends they have only 2 infected lol, what pile of horseshit