Talk shit, get hit

Talk shit, get hit

Attached: 1582305993610.jpg (1024x982, 114K)

Pretty sure I've seen that bum fight video, the guy he fights is white. Fuck off lol

you were saying?

Attached: hurrdurrwhiteboiscantfight.png (1271x845, 133K)

That's ancient history and it's fading VERY quickly. It seems like a new contender is coming to town amirite user?

Attached: istockphoto-464565934-612x612.jpg (612x408, 33K)

no op, please go on...

Attached: OB14pwch.jpg (1024x1012, 156K)

middle easterners are white, don't let the jew trick you into thinking they are our enemies.

also islam is redpilled af

yes because over 3000 years of constant war has resulted in white people having the best bodies for straight up war. bodies built for endurance under muscle stress and constant usage and big, strong and fall bodies that makes delivering and receiving blunt force the greatest.
asians follow closely behind with smaller frames that makes reflexes easier and so are exceptionally good at quick sudden movements.
niggers on the other hand.. are just running machines. they hunted through africa since humankind to recent by running their prey down and the running gene has only been reinforced as africa has been a global battlefield for white and asians. that results in the fastest runners, being the ones who don't get butchered.

but a question, why do these pictures show muscular black men?
being muscular and lean is one of the worst ways your body can be for war. you want to be muscular, not too lean but have a muscle endurance focused body so that you don't become tired after running 2 miles and can fight for many more hours and run more.
straight up, the black body is awful for war.

and tall bodies*

Attached: 1581226741693.png (596x756, 263K)

but it's 400+ years of being bred like barnyard animals has made blacks perfect for working in fields and not using their brains.

Simeon Panda is full natty

Like Deontay got hit yeah? Cooooool.

that's a small percentage of black people in america that are actual descendants of them but even their descendants fucked regular new slaves which made the breeding less effective and that's only in america.
they was bred for farming, farming doesn't translate well into war.
farming doesn't translate into anything but farming a different crop, sometimes.
and that's 400 years of breeding for maybe a little more than 0.03% of the world's black population and compare that to more than 3000 years of war effecting the bodies of every white person in the world. the difference becomes very noticeable.

yeah because we already did. you too dumb to remember when Europeans controlled all of Africa?

>North East Eurasia/Russia = Europe
What a terrible map did an Amerimutt make it?

dude who fucking cares? the point is don't fuck with whitey.

Whatever when the real race war happens the average nigger has usually a gun and a clip of bullets for it, the average redneck usually has a room dedicated to his guns and enough ammo to supppy himself and 10 other whites,

That guy didn't even fight a black dude lmao
he fought some other white dude you fucking nigger

Middle eastern here.
Arabs comes in all different shades just like latinos.
In my town most of us are tan and white.
i've only seen two black people here and both of them were from africa just visiting.

Whitey? Nah you mean Anglos. Or are you one of those mutts who larps on Cred Forums and pretends all Europeans are the same?

ive seen that it was a ruski vs another ruski

i don't pretend, i know all europeans are the same.
they say thing like "would you please pass the salt, dear?" and " whoopsie-daisy!" when they drop things.

niggers