Men are superior to women in every way. Prove me wrong?

Men are superior to women in every way. Prove me wrong?

I’ll try and cover all areas while remaining realistic.
>Physically/(sports):
not debatable.
Men are stronger, faster, and more agile than any woman will ever be in any scenario.
Competition is vital to human progression and women do not possess the mentality to comprehend competition.
>Mentally:
men are genetically NOT emotionally driven (incels and betas are not real men)
Progress/invention: every invention that has bettered human existence was made by a man.
>artistically
Every great artist -> painting, sculpture, film maker, photographer has been a man.
There’s a reason that men have always been leaders and it’s because MEN make the best leaders.
This is not a women hate thread I just want the pretending that women are entirety equal to us to stop because it’s not true and you believe so you are delusional.

Attached: 00A279E1-95B6-4EF0-BE0D-7ED2B302E717.jpg (609x936, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeb.biologists.org/content/223/2/jeb212365
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Physically/(sports)
The strongest man is stronger than the strongest woman but there are plenty of women who can easily kick your ass.
>Competition
It's not about competition, it's about a physical advantage.
>>Mentally
Men are taught to suppress their emotions and "just deal with it". If men were raised the same way as women there'd be less of a difference emotionally, but women still have to deal with hormones which men don't
>every invention that has bettered human existence was made by a man.
False. Women have been disrespected for a long time by people like you and the only way women would be taken seriously is either by pretending they were men or pretending that a male coworker was the one with the invention.
A huge part of history is male focused. There are loads of women who contributed greatly to science, literature, you name it, but they have all been forgotten or not properly documented.

Men and women are not equal but that's not to say that one is universally better than the other

I understand your need to be righteous and uphold the female species but
>”men and women and are not equal but..”
you think like a woman

>incels and betas are not real men
So why are you insulting yourself

>Physically/(sports)
you got that wrong. it's actually the strongest woman is evenly matched with the average unathletic man. as soon as a man becomes athletic and goes to the gym, he sky rockets through women records.

>mentally
men don't react emotionally unless they're retarded in some way due to the lack of hormones and their brain activity. rather than the brain dealing with things on emotions, it uses instincts and order to get things done. hence why women are better at giving support and men are better at giving a plan of action for personal problems.

>every invention that has bettered human existence was made by a man.
true. majority of women that have been significant in history gets written out of it, despite their achievements. pretty shitty but who cares, not being in a history book is hardly going to improve your life while you're alive.

men and women aren't equal at all. we are better at some tasks that women can't do and vice versa. but a man and woman together and cooperating becomes one of the greatest biological feats of all time that is advantageous for both the man and woman.

If you want to have a discussion, it helps to actually formulate sensible arguments or retorts.
It only took one reply for you to resort to replying with a completely substanceless post that only consists of an ad hominem.

Women are better at sucking cock

This is some t.whiteknight posting.
>The strongest man is stronger than the strongest woman but there are plenty of women who can easily kick your ass.
Yes, outliers exist, but they don't make the rule, you retard.
>It's not about competition, it's about a physical advantage.
Uh, that doesn't disprove what they're saying. Men are still stronger than women by a large margin.
>Men are taught to suppress their emotions and "just deal with it". If men were raised the same way as women there'd be less of a difference emotionally, but women still have to deal with hormones which men don't
Apparently testosterone isn't a hormone. Where did you get your PhD from, moron?
>False. Women have been disrespected for a long time by people like you and the only way women would be taken seriously is either by pretending they were men or pretending that a male coworker was the one with the invention.
A huge part of history is male focused. There are loads of women who contributed greatly to science, literature, you name it, but they have all been forgotten or not properly documented.
So then you can provide examples, right?

I'll bet you gay guys are miles better at blowjobs than women

Remember that time when a man was voted as "woman of the year"?

Attached: 150601163049-bruce-caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-tease.jpg (1600x900, 213K)

>mfw a man can become a better woman than a woman can

I’m Bi so I can confirm that gay guys are better at sucking dick. Ask any girl who’s been with a lesbian and they'll confirm the same.

Ahahaha. Empathy is what makes us intelligent and human you repressed fuck. Women, generally but with many exceptions, excel at empathy and reading social cues, and are thus far superior humans. Men can be too if they stop thinking having big muscles make them better as if we're still fucking wild animals, and learn to value social cognition

I agree with some points, disagree with others. But all of that is irrelevant, because you'll never get laid with that attitude.
No matter any argument you make, women still have the pussy.

>So then you can provide examples, right?
MEDICINE
Mary Putnam Jacobi (1842–1906)
Anna Wessels Williams (1863–1954)
Alice Ball (1892–1916)
Gerty Radnitz Cori (1896–1957)
Helen Taussig (1898–1986)
Elsie Widdowson (1906–2000)
Virginia Apgar (1909–1974)
Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin (1910–1994)
Gertrude Belle Elion (1918–1999)
Jane Wright (1919–2013)
BIOLOGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Maria Sibylla Merian (1647–1717)
Jeanne Villepreux-Power (1794–1871)
Mary Anning (1799–1847)
Ellen Swallow Richards (1842–1911)
Alice Hamilton (1869–1970)
Alice Evans (1881–1975)
Tilly Edinger (1897–1967)
Rachel Carson (1907–1964)
Ruth Patrick (1907–2013)
GENETICS AND DEVELOPMENT
Nettie Stevens (1861–1912)
Hilde Mangold (1898–1924)
Charlotte Auerbach (1899–1994)
Barbara McClintock (1902–1992)
Salome Gluecksohn Waelsch (1907–2007)
Rita Levi-Montalcini (1909–2012)
Rosalind Franklin (1920–1958)
Anne McLaren (1927–2007)
Lynn Margulis (1938–2011)
PHYSICS
Émilie du Châtelet (1706–1749)
Lise Meitner (1878–1968)
Irène Joliot-Curie (1897–1956)
Maria Goeppert Mayer (1906–1972)
Marguerite Perey (1909–1975)
Chien-Shiung Wu (1912–1997)
Rosalyn Sussman Yalow (1921–2011)

EARTH AND STARS
Maria Mitchell (1818–1889)
Annie Jump Cannon (1863–1941)
Inge Lehmann (1888–1993)
Marie Tharp (1920–2006)
Yvonne Brill (1924–2013)
Sally Ride (1951–2012)
MATH AND TECHNOLOGY
Maria Gaetana Agnesi (1718–1799)
Ada Lovelace (1815–1852)
Florence Nightingale (1820–1910)
Sophie Kowalevski (1850–1891)
Emmy Noether (1882–1935)
Mary Cartwright (1900–1998)
Grace Murray Hopper (1906–1992)
INVENTION
Hertha Ayrton (1854–1923)
Hedy Lamarr (1914–2000)
Ruth Benerito (1916–2013)
Stephanie Kwolek (1923–2014)

>empathy (feelings)
>intelligence
>”and are thus far superior humans”

You sound beta as fuck. Every living organism is governed by evolution. Big muscles (which doesn’t always equal strength) was only part of my argument.
>”as if we’re still fucking wild animals”
Holy fuck , I hate the fact that people like you forget that we are still wild animals you fuck.

You fucking caveman. What makes us human is feelings. Sensitivity is our intelligence. How we modulate our feelings is what's important. Chimps can only live in groups of 60 because of lack of language. We can live in cities with millions because of language. The root of language is empathy, alerting each other to danger, ensuring the safety of the community and family (law). Just because you're repressed doesn't mean you don't have feelings anymore, just means you're likely mentally ill.

Dude I’m posting on Cred Forums. I’m a normal fuck I still fuck bitches on a regular basis. It’s not like I’m publicly sharing this opinion with everyone I meet. I’m just tying to get to the bottom of this greater social opinion

>The strongest man is stronger than the strongest woman but there are plenty of women who can easily kick your ass.
Trained women tend to be weaker than the average men.

Eh, no.
What makes us human is our ability to ignore instinct and feelings.

Source

Hand-grip strength of young men, women and highly trained female athletes
European Journal of Applied Physiology

System detects spam cant link even when removing .com and shit

jeb.biologists.org/content/223/2/jeb212365
here is another one

WOMAN ALERT

Everything you just described as “language” is common amongst most of the animal kingdom.
Evolution dictates the path that every organism should follow but like I said it’s fucking ignorant to ignore the fact that we as humans ARE NOT PART OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. Just because we’re at the top of the food chain doesn’t mean the food chain doesn’t exist

Okay man. That's why this board is full of pedos and incels. Cos they think repression works, and doesn't just rear its head in uglier forms. Acceptance is key b/ro. From there you become the master of your destiny, and you can use your instincts and empathy in your own unique way, instead of letting them use you.

You need to finish highschool ASAP

Fuck meant *ARE PART OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

Okay, I see you. But what makes us so much more successful than other mammals is collaboration. And at the root of that is the desire to help others. That's a part of our evolutionary history. That's why we mourn our dead, because every person is valuable (empathy). That's also why we can work together, and do amazing shit like science and architecture. We are of course still animals, but the human baby, more than any other creature, requires far more nurturance and support from community to be fully functional, furthering this argument.

Something very mannish about most of this lot. Need more convincing examples.

When the argument is lost, slander becomes the weapon of the loser - Socrates

Fuck off, retard

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - Joe

Superior in every way, OP?

So you think men are more attractive than women?

That's pretty gay.

>Itt
Low self esteem beta males telling themselves things about life that aren't true

Op is a fag and a retard

I like your thinking user. But look at chimps (our closest genetic relatives at 96%) they uphold the same “values” within their communities such as teamwork and they even use tools and their own language( even our own I’m pretty sure correct me if I’m wrong) and caring for their offspring comes first and on top of all of that they can be the most brutal of species still

By the definition of wild, we're not wild animals. Stop being retarded.

OP here, the figure of the woman body is the most beautiful thing to ever be created. I still believe that they are created to be conquered by man

Crack addicts and rednecks aren’t”wild animals”

That would include you, dumbass

physically? I give you that?
mentally? No. having emotions is part of what enables us to live in a working society, I'm not saying that being overly emotional is good, but being less emotuinal is a huge disadvatage ast a certain point
also ofc most of the inventions in history were made by man when wemon barely got any education in the past
artistically? this one's just biased, not gonna argue over something as subjective as art

But, almost by definition, if women have some value to men then there must be some aspect(s) at which they are superior, otherwise men would not want them, no?

Yeah that's full blown incel talk mate. The fact that you're posting on Cred Forums trying to get people to agree with your stupid ideas in a pathetic attempt at getting some affirmation indicates that you won't be conquering anyone.

Yeah 96%. No, not the same language, a very simplistic version, tho it gives us some clues to our evo history. That 4% makes all the difference. We have perfected language and collaboration to the point that violence is much less appealing except to those who've had suboptimal conditions while young and were conditioned to violence as a form of defense. In group out group mentality that excludes other members of the species is associated with extremism and backwardness. This is why countries who have flourished in culture and science were metropolises that allow many different worldviews and cultures to thrive together. Alexandria, Rome, Baghdad and Spain in its golden age. And most Western/secular countries today

“Being less emotional is a huge disadvantage at a certain point”
At what point? Emotions impede rationale which in turn impedes mankind’s progress

> Emotions impede rationale which in turn impedes mankind’s progress

>what is the space race

Lack of emotion is impeding your progress.

I can't see how being less emotional would be a disadvantage for anyone except those around them. Especially a huge disadvantage care to explain?

Ying to the yang. To really believe women are inferior in every way is fuckin stupid. Just sayin.

Attached: source (10).gif (384x270, 628K)

I don’t have to prove myself to anyone “mate” if you believe I’m an incel fine, the point of this thread was to see if i could start a conversation on this subject

>Physically
Can men give birth? checkm8

Considering the average man is now a dorito munching soyboy faggot, I disagree.

Ask a woman if it’s possible for someone who identifies as a man to give birth

Wasn't implying or caring for you to prove anything. Just telling you how that viewpoint comes across. Unless you're willing to directly say this to an actual woman then it's pointless, and the fact you're here spouting your 'ideas' shows that you're not going to do that.

Are you including yourself?

Inequality literally means one will be better than the other

Attached: rntKywe.jpg (480x412, 72K)

You’d be surprised at how many women would eventually agree with this statement because that is their nature

No actually, I was basing my response according to your posts.

>physically
hahahaha ok grog the cave man
>mentally
OKAY GROG THE CAVEMAN! also are you not aware of basic ass shit like uranium or the circular saw
>artistically
glad we're living in a world where art is now objective and not subjective, and also, how do you not know of any women artists, of the literal millions who define history? could it maybe be because all you've been taught is the history of men, by men? you are so wild dude

Attached: 46882E18-9F1A-48CC-A650-1886FC4A444E.jpg (827x540, 36K)

Feminists agree

You type like a woman

with dexterity and cogency, yeah

Please do yourself a favor and learn to argue.
You're making a fool of yourself