Honestly people who are in relationships are the biggest fucking idiots and cucks out there...

Honestly people who are in relationships are the biggest fucking idiots and cucks out there. Your bitch has either fucked 2 niggers, 15 non niggers, is currently speaking to 2 other guys one as a backup boyfriend, or is straight up cheating on you

Open your eyes women dont have the same sympathy and empathy as men do, they are by nature cold heartless creatures.

Fuck those stupid sluts and leave them for the niggers to pick up our sloppy seconds. If you want kids well just knock the bitch up then run off from her but do split custody. Unless you have a daughter, then just run off and never come back.

Attached: 12258-s95cq2.jpg (668x428, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF6Si36OqOY
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-08/australian-home-and-away-star-unintended-centre-of-us-election/7493422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea but we aren't all Americans, in our countries women hate niggers.

Incel

Attached: 1581018041360.jpg (1011x1011, 131K)

Oof, big cuck vibes from OP, you get cucked lil guy?

I met my white fiancee in high school, know exactly how many men she has slept with.

We are dedicated and never cheated on each other.

There are plenty of handsome women out there

Cuz i aint no incel. I follow what i said to the letter

>Your bitch has either fucked 2 niggers, 15 non niggers, is currently speaking to 2 other guys one as a backup boyfriend, or is straight up cheating on you
>Those grapes are probably sour anyway.

Yeah, non of this is true. My gf is wonderful and would never dream of anything like that which you suggest.

>inb4 huuur, she is cheating on you

Stop acting like being cheated on is the end of the fucking world like a pussy. IF your chick fucks some other guy, cut her from your life easily, and move onto better things. Who gives a fuck beyond that?

Europoor spotted, enjoy getting raped by Muslims.

Attached: 1582016637818.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Get yourself a girl with social anxiety.
They don't know if they're hot and have no interest in going out and being social, let alone having dudes hit on them.

Thats because your black. You dont understand that your wife only wants you and doesnt cheat on you because of your dick. She doesnt care about you as a person. Honestly when i said niggers i meant that not as a blanket statement to all black people. Just the ones that are actual hood rat shit starting niggers

>europoor
>muslim invasion
>autism

Do you believe everything that you read online?

>”know exactly how many men she had slept with with”
>”we are dedicated and never cheat on each other”
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the words of a TRUE cuck

This. Imagine not knowing that you are black ...

so i have to be gay to be in loving relationship?

>I’m an incel and will die alone and I pretend being in a relationship is bad because I’m a disgusting genetic failure lol

I'm almost 40. I've had all sorts of GFs. Some are horrible people that I would probably have been better off not ever meeting. Some are like most people. And some have been absolutely wonderful, and I'm the one who fucked up. The idea that all women can fit into the same behavioural category is some prime incel shit. Human beings don't work that way.

Gays are probably much worse

>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kek, stop trolling, silly person.

>GuaranteedReplies.exe
Dude, stop taking the bait. This is obviously not a serious thread.

I believe in actual statistics yes. Hitler should have took over you guys are fucked.

Attached: 1582323529003.png (588x343, 179K)

Stop with the bait, my friend.

A few years ago I would've said: No way. I know honest women who never would cheat. In the meantime I have seen and lived through a lot of fucked up shit. Women are sluts. In the right moment it will kick. It is a law of nature.

It seems someone fell in love with a girl and got denied.

Attached: sucks-to-be-op.jpg (474x254, 14K)

Just celebrated my 11th anniversary yesterday, me and my girlfriend went out, played minigolf, bought some new bdsm shit and smashed all night.

She relies on me and I rely on her.

No every girl is a hoe, you just gotta find a new one.

Maybe the problem is you tho, just take a good look in the mirror and adjust yourself.

I believe in you user!

Attached: 1578892450036m.jpg (627x1024, 65K)

This

What he said.
Married for 6 years now, together for 11.

There's no reason to cheat unless you can't satisfy your woman for years in a row.

What a fucking whiney little bitch you are. You will learn in time you fucking donkey

Attached: 1469928383297.jpg (905x881, 266K)

You are dellusional. You will learn in time you pathetic little cunt.

Attached: happy_nasi.gif (245x230, 871K)

Yeah most women arent satisfied. Which is precisely my point

>believing incredibly basic generalisations about all individuals of a particular gender

Yep, all women are whores, all men are are bastards, all supporters of (X) are idiots, all people from (Y) are terrorists.

Every. single. one of them.

>maybe the problem is you
This is said everytime someone brings up our modern toxic dating culture. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Can we acknowledge that women can be just as repugnant and cruel?

it's true my wife has become nothing but a living hell of black dicks swarming near my mouth. my wife laughs and the police tell me it's reperations

OP is correct. Modern feminism has shifted the power. Now a women will weigh her options constantly. And its super easy, all she needs to do is install a few apps and bait some dicks with her pics. The general sentiment is: fuck all men. This is not about being an incel, its about realizing the truth.
Women do not fall in love, they choose whatever man gan provide her with the most options, sexually, financially or mentally. You are not worth anything and you are swappable.

Attached: ballhit.gif (451x244, 795K)

Married & divorced one.
They're socially anxious around everything but dick.

You're retarded and a pathetic incel

Poor troll is poor. You have to do more than just post 'NO U' every time. Try fanning the flames with subtlety, not just dumbass argument as it weakens your position.

Kids these days

Truth preach it

HahahahHaha! Brilliant comeback you fucking weak little shit. You will INDEED learn in time, because you are obviously completely blind to the truth. You must be young AF. I really hope you are. More time to turn around. Your "gf" is a slut and is making moves around you.

Attached: hitlerLove.gif (302x400, 83K)

You poor man. Have you tried offering up your anus to appease a few of them?

see

get bent

Attached: nigga.jpg (923x1382, 98K)

Kek, nice trips, Mr Hitler, shame they were wasted on a troll post tho.

omg! I got trips! I want to thank my family, my manager, my PR consultant and all of my ex'es for this great honor.

Attached: hitlerLove_pink.jpg (480x360, 29K)

People are temporary.
Wealth is forever.

Make money, and finally fill the void you’ve always had.

Op here: you may be correct in some ways. Based upon evidence that links certain people to certain types of behaviour it can be benificial to cut those people away from you just in case they end up being like that? For your own good.

Same as this user.

Been with my partner 4 years now. Love doing big dates in the city where we go spend the day exploring the city, shopping, bowling, arcade, visiting niche lunch spots. Topping it off with drinks and dinner at a upper class restaurant where we both get dressed nice. Go have some more drinks and just walk and talk in the night of the city, to go back to our up scale hotel. Where well have some kinky sex in nice clothes, wash off in a big bathtub just to make love against our warm wet soapy bodies. And fall asleep naked in eachothers arms.

I help her out when she needs me, and she helps me. It's a support act. We both work hard in hard jobs for our good lives and we cherish eachother for our support. Not our bodies.

Women who ultimately respect you and put down their phones and look you in the eye are the girls you should be looking for.
No point in hating all women when you just have bad experiences with the dumb blonde bimbos you expect to be a hoe.

Just get back into the gym user, get yourself a new hair cut, maybe a shave if you need it and get back out there! I belive in you king. Man isn't made for being solitary. Family and love helps to build us up.

Attached: received_1117484215254573.jpg (1242x1190, 164K)

How is it bait? Shit skins are taking over Europe fucken kek are you really that delusional that you dont see it?

Attached: 1582307253624.png (2048x791, 444K)

Wow, you really have things nailed down.

Attached: nailed_it_t.png (960x609, 266K)

How have you not killed yourself het, being this depressed? Can you get on that please?

he's not depressed

he just fuckin hates women

Wouldn't it make more sense to kill her?
youtube.com/watch?v=JF6Si36OqOY

Attached: 1466254462894.jpg (700x840, 350K)

Nah im more of a life in prison kind of guy

Maybe some shitty parts down south, but we are just fine thanks.
But thank you for telling me what is happening in my country as though you have a fucking clue.

You're a stupid 40 y/o. The idea that people can fit into behavioral categories is the entire first principle of psychology. There's a multi-million dollar industry built on the idea.

I don't agree with op's belief that all women are whores, but you're a dumb ass.

I hope so

Maybe not your country YET. It's bound to happen. Just accept your shit skin overlords user kiss their smelly Muslim feet.

Attached: 1582305305582.jpg (812x1024, 90K)

Ahh, It is so nice to hear you admit that you were wrong.

How am I wrong? I said Europe is filled with Muslims and niggers and if they arent in your country now they will be. Are you stupid or do you not understand english very well retarded eurotrash.

Attached: 1582308579014.png (500x631, 164K)

Shhhh. It's done now. Don't worry about it.

'... and the breeze rustled gently through his jimmies ...'

keke

damn incel

If there's anything redeeming about you at all before you're like 25+, you can find a virgin gf.

Couldn't have sex with mine for half a year cuz she was too tight, couldn't fit a finger in the beginning.

also kys lol

Case closed kek

Attached: 1581994642959.gif (240x287, 277K)

I’ve been married for just shy of five years, together with my wife for seven total. We’ve got two kids and I’m thinking about giving her another. No cheating, no “men are like this, women are like this” shit to speak of. We bought a house last year and life is great.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only user here enjoying life.

To the anons who aren’t, including OP, I promise shit gets better, bros.

>ITT: People argue with a pathetic faggot who can’t judge the character of women, only has dated shit-tier girls, and projects his failure on everyone else

Attached: 891DFB02-0766-41D8-B69C-45A0247A2DAD.png (473x687, 412K)

Lol simp has never been to europe but wants to talk..

>b-b-but muh statistics!

That coping mechanism tho.... The real shitskin BS only happens to be in the UK, France and Italy maybe, but they had it coming the way they treat other people.

Lollllllll get mad Simp hahahha

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-08/australian-home-and-away-star-unintended-centre-of-us-election/7493422

My gf is cheating on me, I'm a 26 right now ane I'm still a virgin, yes even with a girlfriend, I support Op's point women are the worst heartless piece of shit in this world

OP is just putting out bait to try to get a rise.. None of this is serious apart from people like you that keep replying as though is is real.

That's true.
But maybe your standard of woman is the purpose of the "it's you" argument. Searching in the wrong places, dating women who are not great and who who know are cruel and you have that bad gut feeling about.
Men are equally, if not, worse than women. Dick pics, wanting to have sex straight away. Women don't want this and that's is a contribution to the toxic dating scene.
I hope you're a good guy user. I hope you ask the woman how she is, what she does for work and actually get to know her. Rather than sending dirty messages. Cruel, horrible women are out there yes, but so are men.

>"cheating" on you
>implying you're still in the relationship?

Sounds like you're the problem king. Get out of that relationship already. Find a girl who will treat you right. Don't let this one nork turn you off 50% of the population

if the Allies had not been so harsh on Germany following their defeat in WW1 , the may not have necessarily been a WW2 initiated by Germany.
Not to mention a strong nationalist sentiment may have remained in Europe.

This is not my first relationship, but is the longest one (like three year or something), my past relationship ended when she says she was cheating on me for at least six monts, so I know what I'm talking about when I say that womens prefer two things over love, the first money abd the second a big dick to fuck, womens don't gice a fuck about love.