Found this on the side of the road Cred Forums. What should I do with it?

Found this on the side of the road Cred Forums. What should I do with it?

Attached: received_806630639849582.jpg (691x1280, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/1gqXoXbiSYfR/
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzPPCQnSao&vl=en-US
bitchute.com/video/1Q9l3LsVBp1U/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trips say take a pin and hammer and aim it at your crotch, then swing

nothing

What if I hit it with a hammer?

Attached: 1582472735555895754793771474230.jpg (1920x2560, 1.5M)

looks like a 9mm
find a nice metal pipe with the same diameter and strike it with a pin head hammer

Smash it with a hammer so we can see what's inside.

Attached: image_20530.jpg (1200x1200, 53K)

Put in pooper

Attached: 1572314806235.gif (640x324, 1.57M)

Bout a 80% chance you get black powder everywhere
20% chance the round fires and you get a nice facefucking by some shrapnel

Attached: 535748.jpg (460x298, 18K)

Don't use a hammer user. That's too dangerous. Just squeeze it apart with your teeth.

put it in the microwave at a gas station

Aight bet. Let's find out

Attached: 15824730939454058511463181042252.jpg (1200x1600, 429K)

You shouldn't have picked it up in the first place, idiot

I like this idea!

Attached: all grown up.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

Why not? Seems like it was dropped mistake. Better an adult have it then some dumb kids

If I had the balls this would be hilarious

Itll just blow up, nothing spectacular

OP you need to give it to the police, you're breaking the law by being in possesion of ammunition,

Swallow it like a pill

That's a thing? I honestly don't know. But why would that be against the law? I don't have a record or anything

You should stomp a tranny to death

Hit the back end, while facing it, as hard as you can on a sturdy steel surface.

There's no black powder in bullets retard.

The bullet nose? You'll smash it?
The case will split open and you'll drive the bullet down into the bottom of the cartridge. The powder will fall out onto the table. Then end.

How exactly do you think a bullet works? Magic?

If dubs swallow it. Make a new thread when it's time to come out. Wanna see how clean your gut juices get it.

Great idea! Thor smash!

It is in DC.
In DC, it is illegal to possess ammunintion for a firearm that you are not legally allowed to possess in DC. They arrest people for this ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
There was a news story a couple years ago where they arrested a guy who was on-duty military when he moved into DC because his neighbor saw him with a gun (his own) and they called the police. Police arrested him for having milspec ammo in his duty bag. He didn't own an AR in DC.

Smokeless, not black powder. He may be autistic but he's not wrong.

Attached: PassionateLividAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 1.72M)

You're a felon now

You strike the primer, which is a very very small explosive, this ignites powder (not black power, a PROPELLANT powder) which rapidly expands, ejecting the bullet from its cartridge.
The powder in modern firearm cartridges is not black powder. It is specifically designed propellant. Only black powder rifles use black powder and even most of THAT is fake black powder now which is ALSO a propellant.
Real black powder (which is an explosive) is actually quite difficult to get and cannot be shipped through the mail.

DC is such a shithole.

>this thread rite now

Attached: 6C0AC7D5-596F-4FF5-AA22-10511C4DB781.jpg (258x195, 8K)

Agreed.
I always fucking scour my damn car for random spent cartridges and stuff from the range before I have to drive down there cause of that shit. That is my ultimate nightmare. Getting pulled over in DC for speeding and arrested for having ammo in the car.
As fucking insane as MD is, at least the cops are relatively reasonable. When they pass some ridiculous legislation like "confiscate all 30 round magazines" or something the police just go "fuck you, we're not doing that." and the politicians end up holding their dicks.

Put it in a pot with a metal lid on the stove. High heat. It's not nearly as dangerous and you still get a good boom

I make my own black powder by grinding up old bullets I find

>But why would that be against the law?

YOU ARE IN POSSESION OF AMMUNITION

>old bullets
Maybe you should just test them out by putting a shotgun in yer mouth and shooting it?

Attached: AE487C89-E766-4FCF-BE8A-1933AE562ACE.jpg (641x389, 28K)

Found the Democrat

You're retarded if you think that would do anything.

Good thing I dont put smokeless shit in my gun
BP superior

Bullets are solid projectiles. Derp

reloader here

likely nothing as long as it isnt the case head. if it is the case head than it'll likely go off, in which case you'll have a minor shrapnel hazard. nothing serious, just wear thick clothing and safety glasses, and have health insurance in case things go wrong

modern cartridges dont use black powder you tard

smokeless powder acts as an explosive when it is confined. also it is trivial to get black powder or other explosives through the mail

Attached: Dies.jpg (288x503, 48K)

Wtf is this file name

not 9mm

No need to test them, it's pretty easy to spot what a bullet is. I just take out the black powder. Lol you're a bit thick.i.can tell

Fucking hell. You got me.

That's retarded. More proof government is insane

Stick it up your ass! Nobody cares!

Are you new to the internet, or have you just been away for a long time?

S-STOP IM GUNNA CUM

If that's all true about MD cops, that's bretty cool!

make a slamfire pistol and put on your dome.

Thick indeed

Can you tell me why this guy failed so hard?
bitchute.com/video/1gqXoXbiSYfR/

Potasium nitrate, sulphur, charcoal. All these things can be gotten all over the world. Pro tip- Wet mix. (very very well)

For the most part.
Maryland is such a mix of rural and city that there's no way they can enforce the laws they try to pass.
They'll go like "All firearms with a flash suppressor are banned." To which the police (who actually know what a gun is and how it works) and all the rural citizens are like "uh...ok...I'll just take it off before I buy it?" So, nothing happens.
Repeat this general scenario ad infinitum.

Baltimore is meanwhile a shithole with crackhead shooting each other with illegal pistols and tossing them into sewers and none of those laws are ever enforced but as long as you keep ME from having a box of bullets all that will stop!
The police know. DC is just run by politics so they can't get away with it as much.

Drop it in a dumpster and walk on. No fuckin big deal

iirc that guy tried to make the powder and primers himself, along with his firearms, and never really had a chance to test them because they were illegal in germoney. i wouldnt say he failed hard, perhaps for a mass shooting he did, but for a first attempt on making firearms and ammunition he did a good job.

Just do what we all are thinking OP. microwave it

He did pretty good at making his firearms without testing them yeah.
But this retard did absolutely no prep work and the temple was obviously not in session. How hard was it to know what time service would be.
Brevic spent 9 years planning and is officially the most dangerous man to ever live

>But this retard did absolutely no prep work and the temple was obviously not in session
yeah, i was really just speaking from the perspective of a reloader.

>black powder cartridges
>in the year of our lord 1890+130
ok nogunz nigger

Throw it away..

use it to kys

Now that was a fucked thing to watch.

Right at the start- the synagogue- why didn't he just kick that wooden gate/door open!? That baffled me.

tape it to your forehead to help cover your hairline

He’s a shitty gamer nerd. The mentally ill man.

why not use the car?

yeah i put pics in the comments of the video

He is autistic

true

Yeah I think he deserves props for being one of the best DIY rampage killers in history.
Funny enough its german tradition
Nevermind the faggy intro youtube.com/watch?v=yVzPPCQnSao&vl=en-US

Attached: walter seifert 1964.jpg (800x600, 167K)

Is he really?
I think he made a thread on here like a couple months before this asking about which pin he'd put on his hat.

Attached: 1570650545345.jpg (2448x3264, 1.99M)

You know guerrilla combat is pretty DIY right?

Pretty pathetic because he wanted to kill “anti-whites” and Jews.

He didn’t kill anyone that’s anti white. He failed his attack. Pretty darn pathetic.

slide it in a burrito 1st then gtfo

That's a button, not a pin, retard

No need! That's some movie shit. It's a flimsy wooden gate.

Attached: nwwYB6i.png (958x884, 343K)

It's actually a badge.

>40 Super
Wouldn't that be 10mm?

Put it in a gun and fucking kill me, please.

-throw it in a fire
-booby-trap (cartridge trap) a remote spot on a trail, walk into trap, sue parks department
-nuke it

>1 hour and 30 minutes ago
uhm user? you good buddy?

Attached: 1572813727441.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Chuck it at a car

No, 40 Super is 10mm's big brother. its a wild cat that was never standardized, i have 3 different cartridge drawings from Triton which i got from Fernando Cohello (president) and Tony Rumor (in charge of load development), on those drawings head space differs between them by 0.012" or 0.014", for comparison the difference between go and field reject gauges for a much larger cartridge like .308 Win is 0.010. And according to QuickLOAD some of the load data Tony gave me supposedly has a pMax of around 90k psi when it should be 40k or 45k iirc.

Attached: 40 Super Ballistics.jpg (800x1015, 145K)

OP is dead guys

Attached: ajvwo.jpg (315x450, 31K)

Attached: 40 Super #1.jpg (710x565, 75K)

Attached: 40 Super #2.gif (526x405, 8K)

Attached: 40 Super #3.png (570x537, 69K)

Attached: 40 Super vs 45 ACP.jpg (2448x2448, 953K)

>>drill hole in pipe cap for 1inch pipe.
>>insert nail in hole.
>>screw cap on boom stick.
>>insert cartridge.
>>place open end in mouth pointing up
>> hit nail with hammer.
>>???
>>post results.

You must also be retarded. Do you not understand how a cartridge works?

Dang...that thing's a beast.

>he cant even identify a button
brainlet

This is good to know.

Not the OP, but i do. The tube exists for a reason, if you just hit a bullet with a hammer you got a little bit of shrapnel at best, otherwise its like a firecracker and honestly doesnt do much.

show the bottoms

And another one bites the dust.

Attached: 539d91c56f0a4.gif (485x485, 118K)

That's why he needs a Congo shotgun.

>OP is dead guys
I hope so, that would be fantastic. my only regret is that I didn't get to witness it

Agreed to be effective.

assuming it headspaces off the case mouth, the difference between these two would be 0.009

head space between these two is 0.012

head space difference between these two is 0.003

if you dont know what head space is, if you have too much or too litlle your gun blows up. its the space between the datum point and the end of the case head, with that datum point generally being either the case mouth on straight walled cartridges, or some mid point on the shoulder of bottled necked cartridges. Since these drawings dont have datum points on the shoulders, i'm assuming they wanted it to headspace from the case mouth.

Just from what is ideal here between these drawings is greater than the extreme ends for a much physically larger and higher pressure cartridge like .308.

Too lazy to find where i put my 40 Super, the case heads will either read Double Tap or *-* (starline). its a cartridge designed to be a conversion for 45 ACP handguns, so the case head would otherwise look the same

Hope he recorded it

>trivial
Valid ID, hazmat shipping, minimum requirements, ground only, etc etc. It's fucking easier to make it. Trust me, I buy it regularly for a cannon. It's a fucking pain in the asshole.

>Valid ID,
The only reason i've ever been asked for id for buying reloading components is because i live in illinois and we have the retarded foid card (gun permit) here

>hazmat shipping
its a $25 fee. stop being poor. if you cant afford that, you certainly cant afford recreational explosives.

>minimum requirements
There are none

>ground only
Oh noes, it takes 5 days for the shipment to arrive

The guy's German so, it's badge.

Trips and OP is alive

Hopefully. It'll finally give us some new content kek.

Attached: 4chan2.png (743x711, 14K)

Lol I'm not dead and I'm not going to do anything stupid. I just knew you guys would provide the entertainment. I'm just going to keep it.

Take the brass pill and find out just how deep the boogaloo hole goes.

tf do I know, i just thought he was larping so i said moonman cause i like moonman.

>Brevic spent 9 years planning and is officially the most dangerous man to ever live
Yeah, he was dangerous all right. Shooting up a bunch of unarmed kids.
Guy was just a garden variety murderer, nothing special.

>not owning moonman patches for ropeday

Attached: Plate Carrier.jpg (2448x2448, 1.21M)

What do you fire your cannon at? Does your neighbor have a fort?

You should at least do something with it without harming yourself

>libtard never tossed .22 rounds on the ground like poppers
How did your parents hate you this much?

just back it up till the lock snaps

PLATES ARE FOR PUSSIES

i'll ask my nan to knit me some :D

its an old pic, there are side plates now too

Attached: Hesco 4600.jpg (2448x2448, 1.2M)

>omg i found a single boolet what am i gonna do
stop being faggot about it

Attached: IMG_20200223_190918.jpg (1920x1080, 909K)

Bury it with the dead cat I found on the side of a road recently. I was walking to a store and noticed a dead cat next to a sidewalk. I have a picture of it on some external HDD. Poor little thing it looked like road kill.

See the little button on the base of the cartridge? It is a button to turn the firing mechanism off. You have to put a needle over the button and hit it with a hammer in order to turn it off and make it safe to handle.

a neddle would likely be too thin and not hardened enough, you'd want a nail

put it in the trash, because thats what it is. also stop picking things up off the ground, whats wrong with you?

eat it

stfu and dont step on our pokemon dreams!

Eat it faggot

bitchute.com/video/1Q9l3LsVBp1U/

Get your fingerprints all over it and then leave it in the worst neighborhood in your city. Then kick back and wait for the fun to start!

It would just fall through the pipe 9mm is rimless. It headspaces on the casemouth.

I guess one wouldn't want to throw in on a campfire.

Sick bastard!