What is the worst thing you've fapped to?

What is the worst thing you've fapped to?

Attached: 041vw2xxzc101.png (1023x576, 369K)

Girl sign on a bathroom door.

I know.

>inb4 pizza references

Attached: open-your-eyes-frog-people-did-9-11_o_5916753.jpg (501x720, 287K)

Captain planet.

Attached: 2459213 - Captain_Planet Captain_Planet_and_the_Planeteers Earth-chan TheRustyOmni-Blade crossover.j (694x982, 172K)

Old Cred Forums shit, like when a motherless thread would be like playing Russian roulette. Sometimes, id just sit there in front of the computer, covered in my own spunk, I'd just let the feelings of dread and shame wash over me knowing I'd be back at it the next time a motherless thread popped up

Daisy's Destruction

Attached: 1581112171250m.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

reminds me of this video on funnyjunk that turned me on when i was like 8, a guy went into the bathroom and the male and female bathroom sign figures started fucking. lol

obligatory pizza reference

>motherless
Normie faggot

Were you not here for the tor threads?

that's fucked!

Of course. But the question was "what was the worse" and back then motherless had some awful shit on it. Just being honest about my experience.

my little sister

Supposed to greentext newfag

My guy friend's face

Three Russians and a Hammer.

A picture of my mom when she was 12

Little girls.

Nice

babies in diapers in the pampers commercials

Pyrocynical's Samus cosplay.

Attached: Bruh Moment.jpg (215x234, 13K)

A little shota chicken boy thrown in a shredder, much like how actual male chics are.
Fuck you, Shindol. That was a perfectly good shota.

Attached: straight 05.jpg (900x1100, 237K)

Nothing vore or human soul crushing.. just stolen nudes of friends and secret recordings of friends and hot non blood relatives

Op are you deranged asking Cred Forums this? I think it’s safe to assume we have all found bizarre material across the internet and back to Cred Forums. No comment

Salty milk

mutilating and beating myself

Internet pictures using a Nokia

These sorts of stories really do it for me.

Attached: king.jpg (1366x4253, 793K)

this

Attached: fap.jpg (1023x576, 69K)

My little sister and brother when I was young. Good times.