Sunday cutfag thread

Sunday cutfag thread

1) Style you're cut
2) Style you'd want if you could choose
3) Age when cut
4) Frenulum left?

Attached: highvslow-1.png (800x1004, 431K)

Sorry bro.
My parents didn't have me mutilated unnecessarily.

1) Normal
2) Normal
3) 1 day
4) yes

1)Normal/High-tight
2) High and loose
3) 15
4) No

why so late?

Facts. I like how much technology and knowledge exists these days and psycho religious and misinformed parents still cutting baby dicks.

ok dickcheese.

Attached: 1442675728071.jpg (200x254, 16K)

phimosis that wasn't getting fixed otherwise

watch you don't fall off The .......

Anti-circumcision is being pushed by... that's right, the jews.

Don't forget soap and decent hygiene standards are also easily accessable in most western countries.

1) high and tight
2) intact
3) around when I was born
4) yes
Currently restoring with dtr...

Attached: 3104a612bd079ddcff94de4e9b67f0342.jpg (2111x3000, 541K)

how's the restore going?

1: High and Tight
2: NONE. Fuck circumcision.
3: Baby
4: No

I got high loose at 8 days because I grew up in an orthodox Jewish family and that's when they do the bris.

If I could have it redone I would not get my foreskin removed because the glans is supposed to remain moist to keep it sensitive. Why we think it is ok to mutilate children's genitals for no other reason that cosmetic is beyond me. It's pretty strange, but humans are curious animals.

Attached: 1558563590405.jpg (1024x650, 117K)

Are you mad about it?

Am actual Jew and indeed I am pushing for anti circumcision. The foreskin keeps the glans moist and sensitive. Only reasons I hear are for cosmetics and hygiene. The first reason is only fair if you do it when you are a consenting adult, not permanent changes to a child for arbitrary aesthetics. The hygiene reason, just clean it like a normal civilized person. Most humans have access to running water and soap. And even then humans thrived for millennia with foreskins and awful hygiene.

My skin used to be immobile while erect. I can pull it to about 60% on the head now
feels a lot better

I used to be. Now I am just have a mild permanent depression because of it. Not much I can do. Sucks when I can barely feel a girl's tight pussy because I've been cut so tightly...

1)normal
2)uncut
3)0
4) sort of

No, Ant-Circumcision is not being pushed by jews.
If anything people like you ...and OP are full tilt trying to normalize dick mutilation.

how's it look though, got a before vs now shot?

Post pic or didn't happen

Bait. I don't agree with circumcision.

You know, in other parts of the world, washing your junk is actually a thing. I don't even feel sorry for you, because I don't think about you at all. Enjoy your mutilation.

That's not normal. You should see a doctor if you cannot feel anything.

why do eurocucks feel so offended when they see a cut dick?

Attached: 7630167D-09A6-4D14-90D2-380A80E3A9B3.jpg (322x341, 28K)

Mutilation victim thread.

Yes, it is normal for circumcised men to have astronomically lower sensation rates than uncut men. Especially when most of the shaft skin has been removed, like in my case. Plus my circumcision went wrong and I have disgusting skin bridges as a result.

Attached: 480321967590814263.png (663x414, 493K)

We don't feel offended. That's more like a USA thing. We just shake our heads at the countless illogical things that you deem "the only truth". Like cutting dicks or that gun madness or lack of healthcare.

is that you

1) Low and Tight
2) Not cut at all or Loose
3) 4-6 years old, don't remember much
4) I don't think so ? Not sure
Note: The reason for my cut was really bad phimosis, I don't blame my parents at all, maybe the docs. I also don't fell mutilated, still would be interested to know what's it like to have a foreskin tho

Attached: 1566326629834.jpg (534x458, 50K)

Lack of healthcare? Maybe for unemployed people. My job provides wonderful healthcare. Had to get my appendix out and barely paid anything.

Yes

Why dont you get that fixed? Do you have any inner foreskin below that?

>astronomically low
lol uh dude I think you're a bit delusional here

damn, sucks you never got to at least use it

Cutfag here, got cut in my 20's due to health complications. Feels exactly the same. Don't worry about it bro

how's it look cut that late?

I don't believe you. It even feels different putting your dick in your pants with the skin retracted, keeping it that way for a short time makes it dry an dumb. Having it that way for years WILL make a difference if you can feel it only after a day too, also you want to tell us that there is no different from missing a big skin part that glides up and down on your dick, no chance. You are coping or larping or both.

>health complications
probably had phimosis or something

This image greatly misrepresents what loose cuts look like which could further serve to harm infant boys if mothers see it and think "I don't like what that looks like, cut him tight"

At least leave the poor bastard a bit of skin slack

Think about this, every other cutfag has a 20 year head start of the glans building up a keratin layer to replace its foreskin protection. You aren't as desensitized as a normal cutfag yet

Not him, but American insurance sucks ass. They'd probably consider it a cosmetic issue and not cover it

>all these people saying they have a tight cut
Don't go off the image, it's fucked. You only have a tight cut if you have immobile shaft skin and can only wank with lube. Tight cuts are pretty rare these days

Hentai for majority has cut cocks so yeah they win

Kill yourself

this absolute retard thinks all normal penises have phimosis

It's incredibly rare for hentai to feature a circumcised penis. The japanese don't do that

>this absolute retard thinks all normal penises have phimosis
well, unless you're into the shota/trap stuff
Japs see phimosis as a feminine feature

oops, quoted the wrong line

It's funny to see how much the US is defending circumcision. The world average percentage of circumcised men is between 25 and 33%, so it's safe to say that circumcision is NOT "normal" in the rest of the world... for some reason it's around 70% in the US. You're pretty biased...

Also, try looking up the history of circumcision - it's essential a religious thing, especially in islamic and jewish countries. In the US, they started doing it because they wanted to prevent masturbation. You basically all got cucked by your parents. Thank them for it.

I mean I understand why the cutfags are so resistant to accept it's barbaric. It would be accepting you're at a sexual disadvantage and your parents did you the huge disservice of allowing someone to irrevocably mutilate your most sensitive parts as a newly born baby when they're supposed to protect you. It's a huge mindfuck, denial is easier

That's true. The US is in denial about a few things, tho. It's a deeply rooted cultural problem, I think.

jewdick cope

Attached: X4AAq1Lg.webm (852x480, 1.65M)

God I wish that were me

cutlets can't do this

Attached: 1525284334693.webm (640x360, 1.67M)

Attached: 1445987288682.jpg (2140x1968, 604K)

I'm intact and I can't do that. It feels really nice, but not enough stimulus to cum

>other damage that may incur include-- gender reassignment
That's the most bizarre shit

>sorry we fucked up your boy's johnson, here's your little girl back

Although his dickhead looks very shiny and sleek and well taken care of, a lot more than mine. Ol' boy's probably got a good bit more sensitivity

Remember to treat your bell end well, lads

1) Low and loose I guess. I've got quite a bit of skin that can cover 1/3 of the gland.
2) Style you'd want if you could choose: I'm ok with this one.
3) Age when cut: 18
4) Frenulum left? No

Too lazy to do the phimosis stretches?
Also pretty wild they took the frenulum

it was too tight. I tried to stretch but could gain any shit from that.
Still the fun fact is that most of the feelings I get are from the upper part of the gland and where I have the frenulum scar. Sex is good sincerely, I've gained a bit more resistance after the operation. I can last more something between 45-75 minutes if we do normal sex. With anal and oral is way less unluckily

I cannot bend my dick that way

>1) Style you're cut
Very high and very tight
>2) Style you'd want if you could choose
Low and loose or not at all
>3) Age when cut
>4) Frenulum left?
None

Stronk dick ligament bros unite

As a gay man, I hate cut dicks. Every cut dick has its unique ugliness and sad quirks.

From dicks that need to be treated rough as fuck and a general lack of sensitivity to the color shift at the scar line and horrible scar tissue. Jerking off a dick without the foreskin turns me off so fucking much.

ahah yeah I guess, it's not that bad but sometimes I wish it was a bit less tight!