For those of you that wear deodorant, how many times do you swipe it on your armpits when you put it on?

For those of you that wear deodorant, how many times do you swipe it on your armpits when you put it on?

Attached: 41MNWfP9qdL._AC_SY400_.jpg (195x400, 15K)

3 to 4 which might seem excessive, but I sweat a lot so...

Deodorant ain't shit, I need that antiperspirant

one up swipe then back down then up once more usually works for me.

10 plus times each side, basically just coating my armpits completely.

Most deodorant nowadays is antiperspirant

10 or 12. I'm 6'4 and have to make sure I don't have any persperation under those arms through out the day

3 times up and down each armpit. Seems to do the trick.

I remove the ball and just pour it

6+ times, thick and layered. then ill reapply more 30 minutes later. i also take a stick to work with me to reapply when i start to smell my armpits.

I've read somewhere online that it works the best when you apply just before going to bed.

16 swipes every time

Started doing just a small circle in the middle of the pit because too much seems to ruin all my shirts. Used to do 3-4 swipes.

You get the most of deodorant not by swiping but by shaving off pieces of deodorant with a cheese greater and then you want to add it to a drink of your choice; milk and tea are great! It keeps you clean from the inside instead of temporarily outside.

I did 17 swipes today I guess that makes me better than you and also cleaner than you

Not OP but Dove makes a deodorant exactly like OP posted but it's called stain defense and it doesn't mark up white or black shirts. It's the only shit I'll use now.

32 for the left 5 for the right.

This, when the swiping texture goes from rough to smooth.

I stopped using deodorant after seeing (( they)) add micro-metals into it; I use organic axe spray - a full can a day keeps me smelling proper and crisp.

Last time I went at the deo store, I had to actively look for antiperspirant as a lot of them were actually just deodorant. Don't know if it's something specific to your locale.

You use to have so much potential; why are you shilling deodorant on an anime board?

I shave my armpits and since then never had need for deodorant at all.

Attached: Screenshot_20200223-110650_Keepsafe.jpg (1080x2220, 554K)

You look like a 12 year old dwarf that got a body extension

Attached: 1284338151522.jpg (184x184, 6K)