>cant leave home
>military at checkpoints
>got some food enough to 1 week
>gonna die probz
>uni is closed
>omgomgomgomg.mp3
>welcome your shitposter Cred Forums
>be happy

Attached: italian pepe.jpg (273x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE
imgur.com/wxbMirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahahaha non si muore per quella merda coglionazzo.
Quasi solo i vecchi e la gente con patologie crepa.
L'unico problema di sto cazzo di virus è il danno economico che ci farà, e la perdita di tempo di non potere fare certe cose.

ho paura di perdere tempo

Good luck, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=CIrvSJwwJUE

magari si diffonde a macchia d' olio e ammazza tutti quei mangiapasta.

My boi, fascia rossa o fascia gialla?

>>be me
>>live in italy
Do you think anyone here gives a fuck about you fucking foreigners? This is a USA board. Fuck off dumbfuck yurops, chinese, australieas, and anyone else. Fuck foreigners and go to your own shithole country's websites and gl with the coronas haha fucking faggot poor ass yurop bitch.

Attached: USAUSAUSA vs yurop.png (800x935, 733K)

wtf are you going to do faggot?

Kill yourself faggot
Signed, a New Yorker who lost people on 9/11

How about bomb your stupidass whatever country fuckhead?
You can fuckin leave you know that right? GET THE FUCK OUT OF USA

Attached: 1578230194648.jpg (500x392, 49K)

Italy more like cringe
Get off our board before you get hurt

more of these pics if you've got them Cred Forumsrother

Attached: 1464818730021.png (364x852, 131K)

Eat ur own cum. Drink piss eat shit. Eat dead people.

Soccer is better than football

You are fucked. Stupid Italian. You bring the virus to Europe.

Cred Forums is Japanese stupid American fagood

we also do war.

Shut up ass face

Hell ya bro.
THIS IS NOW A USA THREAD
Oh dear... it's retarded.
>Cred Forums is Japanese
>everything is in English
Do you fucking dumbfucks even have schools?? lmao

Attached: DBSt4OsmeC-2.png (300x250, 34K)

powertroll

You are a stupid nigger!

Shitlord

no it isnt shitlips. Cred Forums is an American website, founded by an American and hosted on American servers on the American invented Internet. it's now owned by a Japanese dude, but the majority of the posters along with server and legal protocols are based in the USofA. dickhead.

Attached: 1578870754836.jpg (726x506, 37K)

are you also on probation for being black?

No I'm not and I'm also not foreign. Fukc off we're full btw.
He's probably from a shithole country.

Attached: the-main-difference-between-europe-and-the-usa-europe-vs-33033884.png (500x441, 100K)

i realized it was serious when 4 matches of serie a were suspended. good luck pasta bro

My family has literally been here since the mayflower asshole. You make us look bad

Were the dead people asians or native italians?

imgur.com/wxbMirt

Attached: B94E6E7C-7869-4BCE-A3C1-78B1F266AF22.jpg (625x626, 33K)

tried convincing my family to prepare and stop going out. instead out of spite, they call me crazy and buy chinese food and go to costco twice a day, start taking walks everyday and every night. have family members take flights and trains to spend the night at our house. they say to me its just a flu and that these things happen and there's nothing we can do about it. yes there is shit you stupid fucking cunts, like quarantining ourselves and limiting our interaction with other people. told them about asymptomatic transmission and they called me schizo. i tried. i really did.

Attached: plz.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

hasn't it only killed older people though?

either bait, or you are a gigantic faggot

if the media reported on daily common flu infections and deaths every day like they do this minor strain, you'd go insane

True, but no one has found a cure for it yet, plus no one has recovered, meaning it will kill all those who it infects eventually, no matter their age

and people with preexisting conditions. my family is mostly middle aged and my mom / step dad have diabetes. me and my little brother have asthma. if we catch it, it's over because of the death rate and the fact that you don't build an immunity. reinfection is possible and when you get it again, you either die to pneumonia or heart / kidney failure because of the damage it did to your body the first time around.
we understand the flu, it's deathrates, etc. we have vaccines and it's well researched. coronavirus is new and is spreading like wildfire. china is shutting down and reporting false numbers. im so tired of seeing these retarded arguments

if your mom stops going out to shop then how will you get your daily ration of 2 dozen chicken tenders?

ppl dead
marémma carrettèra, that's serious

>This is a USA board.
that's the reason why it's packed with gay shit and dick pics

Attached: uganda.jpg (1080x1920, 304K)

you're the only retard making arguments. you obviously have a 2 digit iq.

i'll be a dead retard soon. what a wasted life

we will see you posting about a new disease in the next year or two. depends on how much media coverage it'll get.

You're Italian so your life was already wasted.

LAMMERDA.
No, seriamente.

O siamo già tutti fottuti - anche quelli che sopravviveranno, perché crolleranno infrastrutture, commercio, trasporti, tutto: ci vorranno decenni per rimettere un minimo di cose a posto - oppure sarà il meme dell'anno, e comunque siamo già tutti fottuti perché fra UE, tasse, immigrati, mafie, crollo verticale del sistema pensionistico e di quello sanitario, siam già tutti fottuti lo stesso.

In altre parole, America sucks Andy Sixx creamy steamy logs.

Attached: creamy_log.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Sorry Earth. Yes America is loaded with these retards, we know. Just be glad you don't have to deal with these morons face-to-face on an every day basis.

Another pathetic attention seeker, there is no city closed or quarentene in italy, no military doing anything about it. They just have some police and carabinieri cars getting trained to deal with the people potentially infected. Very few people infected die, and spreading fear and loath for others, just increase the problem instead of keeping it under control.

No one doubted that a few handful of Americans are pretty salty about Europe sense of civic responsibility.
I think the actual problem of US is apathy, they hardly ever care enough to even shitpost on Cred Forums or hate EU

I blame it on religion. for millennia people are told is all they have to do is have belief. this notion about belief superceding all common sense and against all evidence at times has led to myth that if someone sincerely believes something it absolves them of all culpability when bad decisions are made against all evidence. you see this belief myth parrotted and proselytized ad nauseum in all media. maybe to say I blame it on religion is the say as saying it should be blamed on human nature since the inherent belief in myth could have spawned religion in the first place.

post proof or timestamp OP

nice bait

Cazzo italiano or gtfo

>Be me
>UniTSfag
>The Uni Is closed
>Tomorrow would have done my last exam
>Only bestemmie comes to my mind
>Mfw I Remember that Yesterday at this time i was joking about coronavirus-chan
>Mfw she had come here to reap my soul

Attached: kBm0YQT.png (1151x1512, 1.02M)

>>Only bestemmie comes to my mind

mamma mia quanto sei edgy, veramente edgyssimo, proprio un bufu 100% bisognoso di accompagnamento e insegnante di sostegno.

that's a ricchionata ma veramente putente

Attached: ItalyAttacking!.jpg (1280x960, 438K)

Shitlord. The internet whas build from Europe

too bad that virus didn't turn people into zombies. my dream is to see a zombie apocalypse

Attached: parlamentar's stipend's.jpg (1080x1920, 190K)

Meanwhile, in the USA...

Attached: K-ON!!!.jpg (1280x960, 236K)

Imperialist Americans!

no it wasn't. the US army invented it dumb fuck.

Attached: 1566929941762.jpg (605x658, 81K)

Rip, chiudetevi in casa

Nope. It whas a European that have made it for commercial use... However you are a stupid nigger.

non c'è problema... finché l'internet funziona e la corrente non viene staccata.
Ora che ci penso, sono due mesi che non esco da casa - a meno che uscire il cane e pisciarlo nell'angolo più remoto del giardino non valga quanto un "uscir di casa".
(Del resto abito in un vicoletto merdaceo in mezzo alle campagne che dà su una statale a traffico veloce da un lato ed è cieco dall'altro lato, e la fermata dell'autobus più vicina è a un chilometro e mezzo, al punto che per andare a scuola quando piove i miei mi dovevano accompagnare in macchina fino alla fermata, sempreché non si fosse allagato tutto)

Attached: sieg heil .jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Attached: 1394226049691.jpg (570x587, 43K)