What would you do if your daughter went out dressed like this

What would you do if your daughter went out dressed like this

Attached: Screenshot_20200223-205447_Instagram.jpg (739x1733, 518K)

dont bring a boyfriend whos under 2 million

That implies I will have sex.

Tell her to go back the fuck inside and change. Then sit her down and talk to her about why she felt the need to go out like that. That the allure of attention seeking from being an attractive girl is powerful but ultimately comes from a place of low self esteem. Granted if she's a grown ass woman she can do whatever the fuck she wants because she has autonomy over her own decisions as an adult.

Goddamn, that's a tough one. I would ask her how her skin got so orange first, then she could leave.

I don't have kids.

tell it brother

Attached: Screenshot_20200223-205430_Instagram.jpg (698x1744, 515K)

You got discord?

Express serious regret for molesting her when she was younger.

I payed for your sexchange, i payed for your outfit, i payed for your makeup and hair, now go out and suck the money out of your victims

good lord

Attached: 1581263706573.png (467x458, 431K)

Attached: off to mars with you skank.jpg (250x192, 12K)

If she went out like that,I would lock myself in a room and jack off furiously thinking about her while smelling her used thong (if I could get my hands on one).

My daughter is 12 and I’m so fucking scared for when she turns 14/15 and starts dressing slutty, i won’t be fully seething unless she brings Tyrone home

>unless she brings Tyrone home
That's bound to happen.

get naked and breed her

I would talk about sex so often under the guise it would make her be so embarrassed to even think about sex but be fully aware of the consequences and problems that could arise from Willy Nilly Coitus, which, coincidentally, is also what I will name my dad rock garage band formed out of the husbands from the local pta to further affect her subconscious opinion of sexuality.

Tell her it's winter and cold outside and that she better wear something cosy and warm if the don't want to te be ill

Attached: tumblr_ore2i7t4tK1u9bku2o1_1280.jpg (597x772, 100K)

Post her here.

I would violently rape that little bitch hard