I'm a trans individual who has been on Cred Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Cred Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

AMA I guess

Attached: 2017-01-cover.ngsversion.1492098144976.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2763, 369K)

WAITER! This pasta is STALE!

Show bobs and benis

Go 40% yourself already

>Let's get a hot topic out of the way first:
If you are so confused, that you are unsure if you are male or female, then you need to be in a mental hospital.

Pics?

I hope you're joking and this is just bait.

Personally, until technology is able to non invasively change a person's gender appearance (or going complete sci-fi and changing someone's gender on a genetic level.) I will have a hard time seeing it as anything but a potentially dangerous cosmetic surgery.

Children and teenagers are going through a lot of hormonal changes and it's not really a good idea to chemically impose a gender on someone who hasn't gone through the normal process of growing up and reaching adulthood. Children are not able to make informed decisions because they are not fully mentally developed, and could be coerced or pressured into wanting to change gender without fully understanding the risks. I have a hard time believing that manually interfering with a childs hormones will result in no side effects.

Shit bait

I agree with all of it except for estrogen not being harmful.
Have you ever tried to argue logically against a woman? Have you ever paid attention to a woman driving and tried to make sense of her decisions?
Estrogen is in fact very dangerous and some even say evil.
Pay attention.

i havent lurked Cred Forums in a long time, but on the off chance this isnt pasta, i have a question.

it regards flooding the male body with estrogen or viceversa . it's true there isnt data stating its harmful, but also none stating its safe, because there hasnt been long term studies on a large enough sample of trans people. its the only thing i would be apprehensive about, in addition to establishing a legal minimum age to transition, since its such a huge decision, it seems like someone should mature at least a little bit before commuting, like way past ten. otherwise people should be free to do what they want

Attached: 1503720111026.gif (890x654, 201K)

It is bait. Was posted yesterday too. At least. I'm sure very much more often too.

If I had gender dysphoria I wouldnt do anything about it.

Feel like a girl, look like a dude, oh well, I aint going to clown about something as trivial as gender.

Heres a factoid: PEOPLE CANT CHANGE A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT ABOUT THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. Tough shit.

Get drunk. Fuck what you want. Shoot guns. Don't bother me.

A question, usually a personality is not completely developed until adolescence so, in the case of children, wouldn't it be invasive to transition since we don't completely know their personality and preferences? I can see that in some cases it could be the best option, still, I feel since children are so easy to manipulate, it can become an issue in which children that don't have body disphoria still become trans because at some point in their childhood it appear that it was the case.

This also yo teenagers, we tend to have a period in which we copy anything we feel is cool or important, most of the times it doesn't reflect our own selves and it's just a phase (although this has been memed, it does happen to lots of us) so it could be that a boy or a girl chooses to transition because at that point in its life feels like a good choice.

What do you thing about this?

Why does OP keep posting this? Could it be for attention? Sounds like that maybe the reason trannies change their gender in the first place. Womp womp.

Really hope this his bait but still I'll answer you still.

First point: It's like saying somebody with Body integrity dysphoria is saved after cutting off a leg they believe isn't theirs. Is it life saving in the same way? Yes. Is it still cosmetic aka only affects the physical visible shit? Yes. It's still cosmetic.

Second point: True Estrogen isn't bad for male bodies in small doses. However, it is scientifically proven that high estrogen in men leads to infertility, Gynecomastia, and Erectile dysfunction (ED). This will also will effect the male's mental state seeing how testosterone also effect mental health as men with low T scores p(

Post anus

Attached: paal je anus.jpg (600x359, 74K)

I don't give two fucks about most of what you said as trans people are just diseased as the most rational ones realise the surgery is a lie and you will never be accepted as a real woman and you give up your right to be a man.

Now the moment you bring kids into it you need to be shot because these are vulnerable, easily manipulated kid that are also down right fucking dumb as they are young. These kids don't know what they want or need it's just people like you fueling a load of bullshit in their minds. They need to wait till they are an adult to fully understand the decisions they are making instead of being pressured into it by parents who want trendy kids or scum like you saying it's OK

B8 or dumb

Children don't know wtf they want. That's why there is an age of consent. If they're going to allow this shit then might as well ditch AoC. Kids don't know shit and the chances are high they were influenced by their peers, parents, or guardian.

fag

show your transcock

Kill yourself you sick fuckiing freak. No one will ever love you.

Transgenderism in a nutshell.

1.) "I was born into the wrong body. My gender is not dependent on my body. Accept my 'true' gender."
2.) "I must change my body to match my gender despite establishing you must accept my gender despite my body."
3.) "Why can't people just accept me. I can't accept my birth body. I can't accept my birth gender. My inability to accept myself is clearly *your* problem."

Obligatory 40% suicide rates before and after transitioning.
Obligatory men are not women.
Obligatory women are not men.
Obligatory accept yourself or I won't accept you.

>Visually passing

Bullshit. Post a pic then.

Stomp a tranny to death

You got the right to do and say what you want and I’m all for peoples rights but you sound a bit delusional if this isn’t just bait. Wish you the best but comparing gender reassignment to chemo is ridiculous

TL, DR

Why is it that most of the youngest trannies happen to have same sex parents? Giant coincidence?

"I was born a man but want to become a woman" Sure, whatever

"I was born a man but want to become a womyn" Ok... I guess

"I was born a man but I'm actually a nonbinary genderfluid catfox" The fuck man

"I was born a man but I'm actually a lesbian woman with a dick", etc.

The problem with you trans people is that you never stop. Gays stopped at marriage and adoption, you however keep and keep going with that 72+ genders bullshit.

Not only that, but you insist on force confused kids onto hrt instead of getting proper counseling first.

Also the fact that everything is about yourselves nowadays making the rest of the LGB community look bad.

Get some restrain.

Attached: 1579341817850.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

The same reason that you’ll notice a massive increase in a past history of molestation in the gay community

This cunts on the money

Attached: 1545618046872.jpg (1190x1080, 399K)

Per Estrogen, please take a biology and psycho biology course. Androgens have vast effects. Your lack of knowledge is disturbing.
If there are no adverse side effects for a man, what purpose is there in taking it? You realize this 'no side effects' is flatly biased bullshit right? You just label your desired effects as non problematic, whereas anyone not wanting to drastically morph their natural body would find these effects highly problematic. You yourself actively despise yourself and your personal traits for having a male aesthetic. This clearly and demonstrably shows that non trans persons would have a similar reaction to developing or losing their inherent sex's qualities.

You thinking you can pass is hilarious. Take off your pants. Show dick or pus wound. Oh look, you're not remotely passable.

Transitioning children is literally child abuse. What kind of fucking idiot would allow a child to make that decision for themselves at that age? Are you stupid, or just desperate for acceptance to the extent you would inflict life altering bullshit on a child? I forget, what other life changing decisions we let children make? None. Literally none. Children cannot even decide which of their parents they want to live with in a divorce where custody is given to the other parent. Again, are you fucking stupid?

Get out of your own fucking terribly self centered perspective where everything is about you.

I don't give any fucks you wanna swap body parts, but stop being fucking retarded calling boiling water ice.

Homosexuality was way better than you shit tier mentally ill fuckwits. They didn't claim to be straight but enjoy their own sex. They didn't make everyone change their world view. They aren't fucking unsufferable like the trans movement is.

I hope all trans persosn get detained in some actual struggle instead of this first world woe is me horseshit you idiots opt into by being the least socialable

Attached: 81627009_2577927039103577_1117459329738342400_n.jpg (358x536, 14K)

baited
really hard too

Fellow trans girl here. Ur doing good work keep it up OP
Cred Forums wasn't always *this* toxic. Long history of being (mostly) harmlessly mischevious but now it's just jackoff-to-hitler club. I miss what once was.

Dilate

This is true. Gays only wanted to be equal. Trans people (most of them at least) want special rights and change the way biology and natural laws work

>Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual.

Yes let's start listening to what children think is cool and good for them, this won't end badly at all.

>gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.
lol this has to be a troll right? This is one of the dumbest things i've heard all day...

>Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Turns out it does fuck all. There is no difference in suicide rates between post-op and pre-op trannies. You guys went on a dick-off bender for no benefit.

So yes, it is cosmetic, and worse, it only makes your situation worse. If you want it in terms of chemo, it is the equivalent of herbal remedies and healing crystals.

I agree, and as a anarchist I wish people would drop old-fashioned notions of sexuality as some kind of dark, unholy thing rather than a natural part of life. But ofc there's no magic age at which anybody can consent to anything. Just trust that people know what they fucking want, the consequences aren't yours so stfu

>Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

It is bad in the same way antibiotics are bad. It changes your setup and may introduce undesired side effects due to your genetics.

Hey adults do dumb shit all the time we basically have a slave labor economy you think any of this makes the least bit sense? That's cuz your used to it.

Attached: jk_tweet231219.png (600x374, 46K)

That's because everything that is actually detrimental from this is called someone elses fault often by means of group think, but once all the praises and sycophants are gone and you realize nothing has really changed in your life you will feel the desolation and existential dread that was so thinly veiled by your so called friends.

You say there's zero scientific evidence for oestrogen having no ill effects on males, even in children.
That's quite a big claim to make. Have you in fact read and fully understood the relevant primary research papers on that?

And if so, can you tell us your critiques? Why do these papers prove your thesis/disprove the antithesis?

fag

Tits or gtfo

this bread sucks

Attached: 1407794582879.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

It’s bait you bunch of retards

seems Legit
>the truth in Cred Forums
who would have thought !