HOLY SHIT during sex when i told my girlfriend i was about to coom she stopped and poured some cold liquid from a small...

HOLY SHIT during sex when i told my girlfriend i was about to coom she stopped and poured some cold liquid from a small vial on my penis. i asked her what this was for and she just said that i'd see. we got at it again but GOD DAMN when i coomed inside her it felt like my cock was actually exploding. it was the single most intense experience i ever had in my life, and the effects were the same for her too. what the fuck is this stuff?! how come i didn't get to know about this earlier? why isn't everyone using this?

Attached: 93dc2955cc76461ff0058b0d394f5a380b70ed74687e9494da925f86e3f43865.png (1024x678, 449K)

it was bird saliva.

Why ask Cred Forums and not her? Ask her then tell me what it is.

100% Bengay

bird saliva, its some kind of herbal wicth thing. illegal cause it cangive you aids or some shit

i fucking hope it was liquid cancer

she won't tell me, she just tells me it's good stuff and i should trust her. not the most reassuring thing after what user said
>it cangive you aids or some shit
what the fuck, i better get tested and talk to her about this. how come bird saliva does this anyway?

Be sex play stuff from the shop, my girlfriend put this mint flavored liquid on my cock a few times while sucking it, it felt tingly AF and so good!

If it's bird saliva you're fucked user, my dick barely works any more and I only used it a couple of times

Sounds like bird saliva. Better tell her to stop or you'll end up fucked like me.

shit man if it fucks up your dick why'd she not tell me, i swear if it's true i'm going to break up with the bitch. don't want no erectile disfunction

Attached: 1555697242355.jpg (960x960, 43K)

oh shit man you got bird saliva woooow your girl is nuts

it was L-citrulline trust me

so its really that bad?
ihope it's whatever this is, that is if it's not as harmful as bird saliva

Essential oils

lol nope its even worse. bird saliva is pretty much a placebo. citrulline can literally stop your heart at high doses

woah thats bird saliva you are fucked

Checked

Shit dude bird saliva’ll fuck you up pretty bad. It’s easy to get hooked on but I’d stop ASAP before anything really bad develops

aren't essential oils the epidemy of healthyness or whatever? is that harmful too?
oh for fuck's sake i'm feeling so stressed right now. she better not want to do anymore of that
checked, didn't even realize i'm very worried
hopefully the ill effects havent started yet, and hopefully it didnt make vanilla sex boring. fuck

Attached: 1469035022490.jpg (211x290, 9K)

curious, is it actually a bird’s saliva or is that just a name for the shit?

Bird Salvia is extremely expensive and is a delicacy in East Asian cooking. However, when raw, it can contain carcinogens, human strands of HPV and Hepatitis. OP, I hope you trust your girl cause thats some really bad shit

oh for fuck's sake, how could she do this to me? hopefully she's just naive and a friend of her told her to try this, because if she knows and doesn't care i'm actually dumping her for her sister.

Attached: sad.png (128x96, 4K)

Who the fuck first thought to out bird saliva on their dick?

OP you're stupid af and these anons are fucking with you, bird saliva is EXTREMELY RISKFUL. I would get myself checked IMMEDIATELY. The carcinogens are the least of your worries, the virus strands will straight up travel from the blood vessels in your glans to your brain and cause acute encephalitis within three to four days. GET YOURSELF CHECKED OP

Crazy is genetic bro. Unless you just wanna single mom her sister to get back at her, I'd suggest ghosting that whole bloodline

this tbh

Attached: 1500831460608.jpg (889x960, 96K)

>aren't essential oils the epitomy of healthyness or whatever?
Fixed.
No, they aren't. They're just oils. They are called "essential", not because we need them, but because they are derived from their essences.

get tested for bird saliva your general doc should be able to help

tho he may look at your dick and tell you you have rabies

fuck fuck fuck i called my hospital and im getting myself checked tomorow. afterwards i'm having a talk with her. i never knew the existence of bird saliva or anything like it, i shouldn't have trusted the crazy cunt. she does like to experiment but i didn't think she'd risk my health for it
i almost feel like moving out of this town to make sure i never see her, that is if i get some disease

Attached: 1449366948528.gif (220x160, 1.9M)

OP, you came pretty hard at the expense of health. It was worth it.

I didn't know birds had saliva.

Attached: 0932_tULNUrG.png (420x420, 12K)

YOU
WILL
DIE

If you are going to fix something, at least fix it

It's Corona all over again OP, you've doomed us all. You don't mess with bs brother.

Birds drink water from the air when they sing.

W E A R E D E A D

They are not oils they are esters

esthers are a component of essential oils...

I mean, I get this whole "forced meme" thing you guys are trying to do, but it really sucks.

wut

>bird saliva
Is this the new nerve gas?

Maybe they were short on lube and had to improvise

nice quads sorry about your dick bro

dude do the research

My birds have very dry tongues

yeah ok

are yall trolling i cant tell

>Google "bird saliva"
>only talks about the soup

I guess it is just another forced meme