How great is America after three years of Trump? Do you regret your vote?

How great is America after three years of Trump? Do you regret your vote?

Attached: MAGA.jpg (940x480, 94K)

Attached: Trump piss on him.jpg (235x244, 13K)

NOT 4 ONE MOMENT
BEST PRESIDENT EVER

4 MORE YEARS

Attached: Trump Miller most likely tried at The Hague.jpg (866x500, 104K)

Attached: Republican definition.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Its been a total shitshow. He's riding the coattails of an economic boom that started well before he took office. Everyday is basically "what dumb shit did he do/say today?"

Republicans have transformed from respectable, conservative folks to "TRUMP 2020 DRINKS LIBTARD TEARS ERRRRGGGGGG"

Which in turn has turned respectable, liberal folks to "LOCK HIM UP! TAX RETURNS? RUSSIAN AGENT!!!"

Its an absolute shitshow in the US right now. All the while, employment is up, wages are stagnant. Healthcare costs continue to rise beyond anything affordable. Student debt has crippled anyone who went to college and is under 35 years old. On paper, the USA is doing great. In reality, its worse than its ever been.

Thanks for sharing reddit's view

Attached: fbe4ee83ccf26bb04afc16203bf92b34-imagejpeg[1].jpg (1920x1047, 727K)

It's pretty great. Will definitely vote for him again.

Attached: download (4).jpg (1024x675, 251K)

All part of the 1%'s plans. Its not the Mexicans, the Baby Boomers, the Jews, the poor white men or poverty stricken black men's fault.

It's the billionaires. It's Jeff Bezos, Mike Bloomberg, and Donald Trump's faults. They control the money, they control the media. Dividing the American people along race, gender, or political party only serves to keep us from uniting against them.

Only when the 1% are brought under control can America prosper.

>How great is America after three years of Trump? Do you regret your vote?

Effectively zero is different on a personal or local level. People who talk about him like he's a brutal dictator are insane.

i do regret voting for him, i believed it was the best option at that time though

>Student debt has crippled anyone who went to college and is under 35 years old
Not me my work paid for my degree lmao.

None of the Dems can compete against him. Sleepy Joe, Robot Liberace, Krazy Klobuchar, Pocahontas, Mini-Mike & Der Kommissar are all weak AF, and will fail hard in the general.

Likely had to sign an agreement to stay with them for x amount of years too.

Hasn't really changed much as far as I can tell.

so thats why they all have double digit leads over him? to bad your a country bumpkin who never pays attention to anything just like the rest of the shit for brains trump supporters

Attached: Trump's presidency worst thing.jpg (207x243, 11K)

Attached: Carlin 2.jpg (640x960, 151K)

Not in the slightest. Glad to see a white man in the white house that isnt actively trying to destroy the economy, housing and employment markets. Also glad to see a borderline retard doing 1,000,000% better than anyone ever thought he would.

Attached: Voting Republican 2.jpg (500x500, 85K)

>worst its ever been

Nigga do we live in the same country?

Attached: 1582497570310.jpg (700x512, 57K)

wooooaaaaah.. totally roasted the libtard, bro!

>Glad to see a white man in the white house
Found the fascist

Attached: Rebel dookie.jpg (500x318, 62K)

enlighten us on the "actual" truth of the siutuation please

Jus' sayin' is all...

Attached: Saying Libtard.jpg (600x450, 60K)

Get ready for 4 more you salty lad

user with a functioning brain, on Cred Forums.. amazing.
bingo

My life has changed zero.

Thanks Obama memes are now Trump memes.

jokes on them tho that's how I look

It's awesome and I can't wait to vote for him again.

Attached: feb 02 2020.png (759x625, 221K)

Kek. This

Seriously? There's only one thing for you to do then...

Pic related.

Attached: Ann Hiro.jpg (180x240, 12K)

Retards in here think they are better now! Tbh the are one sickness away from being on the fucking streets and I think that's hilarious
4 more years of being laughing stock please

Just to be clear, you're quotin' two different people there. I'm the one that posted the first Carlin image (and am following up with another in the same vein).

So that makes 3 Cred Forumstards that know how to string a sentence together at least. God help us.

Attached: Carlin 1.jpg (1194x598, 267K)

Attached: Trump is killing America.jpg (236x227, 22K)

Attached: 3444.gif (200x200, 1.94M)

Congratulations, Cred Forumstard. You have proven nothing.

Attached: Trump sons Beavis & Butthead.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Attached: GOP Shame spine integrity.jpg (236x236, 19K)

>So that makes 3 Cred Forumstards that know how to string a sentence together at least
what has science done

sure bro id do that there chink but why refer to the nice yellow lady as a thing? dont be racist now, ya hear?