CBT thread, post your abused cock and balls

CBT thread, post your abused cock and balls

Attached: a68fc946-5a00-4d19-ace2-b4e6a9d9d62e-1.jpg (621x592, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't abused them yet, unless anyone has ideas for them

Attached: 20200223_175720~01.jpg (2560x1211, 409K)

Attached: 1579181083228.gif (400x272, 1.54M)

You should tie them up and beat them with a ruler

you might not have but the doctor sure did

I want an elastrator

Attached: 20200223_180818~01.jpg (1211x2560, 394K)

Testicular torsion in the making.

Meeting up with this girl soon to have my balls kicked for the first time (im paying her an embarrassing ammount idec) any tips anons? Im excited and nervous lol

Attached: BFF23279-ADF4-4DCB-B8DF-25F9A6777628.jpg (720x1280, 510K)

A shade darker

Attached: 20200223_181403~01.jpg (1211x2560, 384K)

Anyone pierce their shit ?

Attached: B427D91A-699E-42B5-99C1-0FDC9FC44862.jpg (831x828, 297K)

I'll never have children anyways

I've pierced my balls before, and the head of my cock

All the way through your balls and through the head ?

I know there’s a lot of blood when you pull it out but how does it heal up after ? Havnt been able to push it through the tip yet but I want to

Just stand still she will do the work

Is it as painful as it sounds ? What would you suggest to try if I had to chose of the two, or the one you enjoyed more.

fuck her poohole then let her kick ya balls?

>im paying her an embarrassing ammount
She should know exactly what to do then.

If she lets me lol do you think she would ruin these?

Attached: 325EB7DE-4C0C-4B37-A7D4-DA8B97FE879B.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

I mean if you pay for ballbusting she will ruin those balls

The cock head is much less enjoyable, and is bloodier, going through the balls is an interesting feeling and my preference

What's your desired result ? How far would you let her go ?

All the way through your testicle ? How’s the healing after , any pics , I want to be tied up and have someone just pierce me everywhere

your balls are dead user for sure
I hope you have COCK insurance ?

>going through the balls is an interesting feeling
I'd love to have the balls, kek, to do this someday. I'm guessing low gauge needles or something, any info on what you use ?

She seems really into it. I have never met a girl whos into it but she seems to not only be eager but also finds it funny. It would be so hot for her to be giggling and laughing right in my face as im in agony taking her hard kicks

U gay

>I want to be tied up and have someone just pierce me everywhere
I've done both my nipples with regular sewing needles, it's quite a rush and never even bled from it except once I went for the tip side to side and pulled too hard and even then it was just a drop.

Ive had castration fantasies but probably would never go that far being honest.

Yeah I mean as far as damage, do you want to bleed ? to have them black and purple when she's done ?

Attached: 20191113_223336-1.jpg (2034x2458, 835K)

Attached: hmmmmmmmmm-cbt-i.jpg (600x720, 357K)

I didn't have needles long enough to get out the other side, but a few times I could see the impression of the tip on the inside of my nut. Healing usually took a few days, a week at most.
Not recommended, but I used sewing pins, they are a bit more brutal than hypodermics

I'll post pics in a bit

post pics afterwards user
We want to see what this bitch does to ya sack ...
& we want full frontal nude from this dirty lass
LOL user your a stud

Attached: 20160328_165535460_iOS (1).jpg (960x1280, 243K)

Bleeding seems very extreme to me. That being said ive seen videos online of guys being kicked by spiked high heels and they bleed out everywhere. That made me coom so hard but then i thought to myself that this is dangerous and unhealthy. Maybe some lighr swelling and bruising would be hot

>sewing pins
Aw shit, I have a whole little box of those with my sewing shit. But I've heard the tip doesn't pierce too well or something like that. Also they are not sterile right ?

Ill try fren hahah

Yeah saw one not long ago poor bastard got his cock hit right with the spike and bleed like a pig, obviously it ended there.

thisvid com/videos/spiked-ballbusting/
Here it is, go to the end at 7:00 poor guy

GOOD MAN
Anons unite
have a good time user take pics

I burned them with a lighter and then soaked them in rubbing alcohol for a while before using them, and yeah they aren't nearly as sharp, but it's what I have

fuck this is hot does anyone have gifs/webms of cocks being stomped on please

Holy fffff

Attached: FD97F13F-7BDD-42E8-A08B-18DBF1236403.png (1545x869, 193K)

It's what I have too, I usually do the alcohol only, then again for my nipples I don't worry as much as for my balls.

He won't be cooming any time soon I fear.

Imagine the embarrassment of going to the hospital after something like that

Attached: Image889.jpg (1536x2048, 508K)

One of the reasons I don't do as much as I'd like sometimes, I'm guessing these producers must have some kind of medic on set or some kink friendly doctor they work with.

One normal ball and one tiny ball because some little shit kicked me full force in the balls when I was younger.

Attached: ballz.jpg (698x931, 49K)

How much pressure do you usually have to put into it for them to get through ? Is it more enjoyable having them go all the way or maybe halfway into the ball ?
Sorry for so many questions but I'm so interested in this.

Uneven balls are fucking hot

Please elaborate

Something I never thought I’d read

kek, the little one is kinda cute

Straight guy, women genuinely don't care. A few times different girls have noticed...and continued sucking. I absolutely hate that they're different sizes but once I found out that women don't care then I started to care less. Nothing I can do about it. Kind of annoying though because I've very little feeling in my left ball. Like if it's being sucked it just feels numb.

>9,10 years old
>at that age it's "funny" to kick other kids in the balls
>guy in school kicked me as hard as he could
>massive pain
>pain never really went away but was mainly in my stomach
>eventually had to tell mom... yeah
>went to doc
>can't remember exactly what was said
>thought i was going for stomach pain
>ended up having operation to reconnect something down there
>testicle never came down after being kicked, was twisted and pretty much dead
>so yeh, looks like that now

It takes a surprising amount of pressure to make it pierce the outer casing of the testicle, but once it's through the inside of the nut is soft like a hard boiled egg, and the only resistance is from the needle dragging on the outer membrane/skin as it enters. I usually push them most of the way in, the sensation of the needle in the middle of the nut is my favorite part, sort of a dull pressure like some one is squeezing from the inside, with the occasional little tear as the needle makes its way through.

Fuckk, are you still able to have kids?

I don't cum much at all. If I know I'm getting some I can't fap for like 10 days before so I've enough to cum buckets. If I fapped everyday, barely anything comes out. It's OK, it's something I can explain to partners and they've been cool with it but meeting girls for hookups I've gotta plan around it so I can definitely cum.

This is the ultimate coomer depravity thread

Thanks for the explanation bro, I think someday I'll try this shit, makes me diamonds just to read it.

And all because of that little shit decided to kick you xd

I think because I've dealt with it so long I don't really care anymore. It's always tough the first time I fuck a girl but after that it's cool.

You really should try it, the first time I did it was with a big safety pin I sanitized with whiskey, did it on a whim while drinking, cause I was bored of banding my nuts, now whenever I do it the anticipation gets me so hard.

Yeah I'd probably drink a lot of I try it the first time, just thinking with my luck I'll fuck up some important veins or some shit.

I mean yeah, you’re literally sticking a needle in your testicles. Why not get a femoid to do it for you?

You can always make a thread about it, for a little encouragement, that's always fun, one of my favorite sessions was when I made a dubs thread, and the first person to roll I would put as many pins in my nuts as the last digit of their post number

Holy shit, that sounds amazing, how many did you end up doing ?

user rolled 6, but I did 7 cause another user asked for one more.

Attached: 1494803533540.jpg (2100x6991, 1.87M)

fucking great, saved and fapped. Thanks OP.

Did you sanitize those, you seems to just be picking them off that ball or you do something before sticking them in ?

I put them in a cup of alcohol before

Great, I'll take that idea. I'll remember the user that coached me the day I do it, thanks bro ;)

What's your record ?

10, I wish I had hypodermic needles so I could do more, but it is really difficult with pins

I imagine, you'd fly thru those man. I could get a box they're really cheap but I know my pharmacist so either go somewhere else or stick to trying it out with the pins like you. Also I'm pretty shy and I'd feel weird as fuck if they ask anything when I buy them or something. They'd probably take me for a junkie, kek.

Have you ever gone thru one, like have the tip come out the other side ?

You can buy hypodermic needles off amazon.
I've gotten sterilized ones off there, they are way easier to push in the balls plus you can get thicker gauges if you want to make it more intense

No the pins aren't long enough
I really need them

I take it some of you are into castration? Ever think of actually doing it?

Suck her toes first user. Show her feet they're in charge and then let her kick your cock in with them. If you can film it to re-live it later would be good.

I done some digging on her socials and turns out shes mixed which normally isn’t really my type but the thought of her crushing my balls im those sexy little pink sneakers is driving me insane
>yes pic related is the same girl with her natural hair on show, she looks just like a whiteoid who does tanning beds when she straightens it

Attached: F6263A35-E201-48B6-B498-8C2345C40D2F.jpg (720x720, 533K)

Attached: CEFAEF71-1FEA-4870-A67A-E7B67A51CBD0.jpg (720x720, 362K)