Crack whore is going to let me and my friends all fuck her so she can get her next fix. What should we do to her?

Crack whore is going to let me and my friends all fuck her so she can get her next fix. What should we do to her?

Attached: 20191204_155753.jpg (120x144, 5K)

Post her face while you're sticking sharpies in her butthole/pussy. Also, see how much stuff you can fit into her.

OK so we just fill all her holes with stuff cool. We going to fuck her for hours as theirs alot of us.

kill yourself

Body don't look to bad. Tie her up and bound in a way so all her holes can be fucked and find any man that wants to fuck her.

Will do and I'm sure she will be in a mess after we've all had a go on her.

No problem and she's up for everything and doesn't care how many fuck her.

burn her clit with a cigarette

When she's done and totally exhausted parade her through the streets naked so people can see what a whore she's been then leave her laying in a park where she can be found.

Give it a try I suppose.

If we can find a dog then yes.

>Plan to fuck a whore with the boys
>PINGGGG
>"user kun"
>Bring your dog

Attached: ZomboMeme 23022020233455.jpg (672x714, 54K)

beat her with a quran

Inhale her crack air when she breathes out and pass the air around.

Have her drink a bunch of water, go out in the middle of the street, strip butt nekkid, stand in the street and piss.

Make sure to film it & post it here.

Oh man, you should make her go get an STD check so you all know what you're catching from Needles McSucknfuck

Yeah like that one.

Think it's to late for that

I was gonna suggest this.

>What should we do to her?
Not fuck her because of aids

We got protection

Better to just get a handjob, or blowjob with a condom.

We using condoms so should be OK.

Your life man, I wouldn't risk it.

Theirs alot of us going to fuck her I'm sure we will be fine. Not so sure about how she will be after it all though.