I think I'm going to head out soon. Maybe end of the week. What are things I need to make sure to do before I go

I think I'm going to head out soon. Maybe end of the week. What are things I need to make sure to do before I go.

Attached: 1564253849532.jpg (544x549, 58K)

If your talking about suicide then have sex

ahoy me nigger,

you scallywag should come journey with me to find sum booty at the local gym, argh. find the sea of wonders and shiver her timbers, eat her poop deck, and finally we will find out golden hennessy!

Attached: C7471C22-36B5-4E6F-AEF2-7DF9BA6E8CB0.jpg (599x534, 28K)

absolutely nigerlicious

Nobody to have sex with

Genocide?

Then take sex

join or create a cult, my dude. become a penniless occultist. might be fun.

No idea what that entails, and everything takes pennies

Was raped myself, could never do it to others

If I could I wouldn't kill myself I would just kill everyone

Then borrow it? I dunno, I'm spitballing here.

Don't kill yourself there are people that care about you

take some machine guns run into a police station and just start killing blue guys if you have hard time killing them just imagine they are the blue men group the more you kill the happier the rest of the world becames

Ding dong ditch all your neighbors at 2 in the morning

nigger detected

If you are going to kill yourself, make a coinbase account, use all your savings to buy btc and transfer it to me please

then pay for a hoe, you hoe

faggot detected

No money sorry bud

Good suggestion I'll do that. That's what they get for letting their dog off the leash

Just steal stuff and do drugs. Benzos and pot are pretty great but you could go further and just do heroin or crack.

Never thought of it that way, thanks for the suggestion

you're just mad you got caught.
hopefully a cop puts you out of your misery soon.
maybe i'll see you on Police Activity lmao

what are you even doing then just do it already you are broke moneyless pussy that can't have sex
what are you waiting for
and also do it so nobody finds your body since nobody cares about you it would be better so you don't put people at the morgue on more job than they already have to do it would be rude

It would give them more work though

imagine being such a hopeless faggot you talk Cred Forums threads to prey on people with personal issues.
take your own advice. you seem to have this well thought out.

police are pussy and you think they should work for you and make everything you don't want to do to better your life since you live in a shithole somewhere where noone gives a fuck about you and your autistic family since you will never have the balls to do anything with your life and you like police since they are bunch of pussies that joined the police only to have power over niggers and faggots like yourself but in reality would probably just shit themselves if a midget without legs attacked them 1 on 1 you too should kys like OP since pussies aren't allowed to live in the future of the world

I mean he is problably just looking for attention so I don't mind

you're the pussy. why haven't you taken your own advice? you won't go into a police station and shoot it up. you rather watch someone do it because you're a pussy.
typical of a criminal. a pussy. preys on weaker individuals. pussy. big phat PUSSY lol :D

'cause your life is meaningless. more so than his. sad

i don't give a shit i would never killed myself but if someone kills me..better to die young and at peak of life then old and bitter forgotten into the abyss
its his decision if he would do it or not if he wants encouragement ill give him if he wants a reason to live he will listen to others

and now you backpedal.
you're a emotionally depraved faggot and if anyone needs to consider suicide it should be you.
and you know it, deep down inside.
i think the self-fulfilling prophecy is a wonderful concept.

i don't need to kill them when i know how to take advantage of the system and i beat them at their own game brings more satisfaction
its his fault he is weak strong prey on the weak basic law of the nature only pussies stick together and fight shit like racism and homophobia because they can't do it themselves since they are all pussies like you
nice tangent you went you just proven yourself as the real pussy thanks for that

>yourself as the real pussy
>no u
lmao brilliant.
most criminals aren't too smart so i didn't expect anything more than "nooo uuuu"
statistically speaking you're less likely to live a full life so you better get to it son.
take the room temperature challenge. do it.

pray for me and ill pray for you

he is a weak broke ass idiot that still hasn't had sex nobody world would be better without him anyway not everybody deserves a life that is the stupidest thing in the world and whoever started it should be executed by the most gruesome death

write down things you want to do.

do those things.

stop wanting to die would probably be at the top of my list.

I was raped so technically I have had sex, and I'm in between jobs because of situation we are currently discussing

I don't believe but thanks I appreciate it

I mean yeah but I've tried for a long time and can't make it go away. Dealt with it for 11 years now

Go volunteer to help people in need. Not like you're planning to do anything else with your life.

>pussy words words pussy words pussy words pussy
>proven
>no u
thank you pillar of wisdom you probably have taken the challenge already
you proven yourself by repeating the word pussy 5 times like kid that just got beat up and mommy is telling him nonstop the same thing so he starts himself believe in it you brainwashed retard
keep living your life for your country and buying into their agenda. goverment will say you are doing the right thing and corporations will give you discounts so you can spend your life living for them i will live for myself thanks
better one day as a men then whole life as a sheep

sex is over rated anyway i saw somewhere that drugs bring out more dopamin then sex so try getting addicted to herion and living a couple of years on the streets see how it goes before you kill yourself

Get a will. And an excuse. Make it mysterious and fun