Why did jake from state farm transform into a nigger?

why did jake from state farm transform into a nigger?

Attached: nigger.jake.from.state.farm.jpg (480x252, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

influencewatch.org/person/david-brock/
hks.harvard.edu/publications/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dontavious from State Farm

fucking libs. got niggers in almost every commercial now even though they only make up 12% of the population.

you should be happy,at least he isnt smoking crack or collecting welfare

conservatards dont even like the black people who work for a living

And 3/4 of the couples in ads are niggers with white women..

I noticed that all of a sudden now their is a nigger in every commercial and tv show. Its sicking.

All the past 2 weeks my family mostly my mom has been watching black movies. What family out of state knows (she doesn't know I know) that she once had a nigger baby and grandmother forced her to give it up

cry more redneck

The original actor was an actual State Farm employee. He was fired shortly after the ad began running for getting several DUI's.

Because of the Jews

The part it replaced was transphobic

yet republicans still get mad at you when you call them nazi's and racists

oy veyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: Jews are light skinned niggers-1.png (1078x1238, 1.03M)

Imagine being so far up Trumps asshole that literally everything is the Democrats fault.
Get help.

affirmative action. where the fuck have you been? don’t you know it’s not cool to make fun of niggers anymore?

No one should be allowed to race mix. My grandmother was right to protect her heritage and blood line

sounds like white people problems.

>protect her heritage and blood line

yeah,incest and unseasoned chicken.what a great legacy the "pure bred"whites are leaving

It's not my bloodline I was adopted

Look at this
Aren't brown people a good thing ?

according to this jew Israel won't be browner

Why not?

Attached: y1d rOVhAl__0Y0-x360-.jpg (559x360, 166K)

its always been cool to make fun of niggers

Economy got better, white Jake was promoted to middle management.

He's literally in the new commercial

jews are on the losing side of history,its only a matter of time until somebody steps up and finish's what hitler started

My whole family except my generation is full of amazing cooks actually

>economy got better

only to the toothless poor redneck trumper.now he buy 2 bottles of moonshine instead of 1 in his trailer park

yet they still dont season their chicken

its funny how trump supporters get mad when you call them racist.yet they'll throw a fit over a black man in a commercial

this aint game of thrones. your blood means nothing, unless its O

I dropped state farm over this. Start putting your money where your mouths are and maybe these fuckers will get the picture.

imagine being this much of a trump supporting snowflake,its like those people who burned nike shoes just because an overpaid football nigger endorsed them

I wonder what life is like for such small minded people.

>I dropped state farm over this.

Attached: 1506259012094.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

We admit we don't like these fuckers you pussy

Good one. That was Funny. I hate niggers and white Suppremist does that make sense.

Attached: yosef monkey nigger.jpg (450x488, 57K)

>we dont like these fuckers

yeah,you prove the people right when they call you racist.since thats the only reason you'd throw a fit over a commercial with a nigger in it

how about this,next election.stay the fuck home.you didnt get the hint from real republicans the first time.maybe you will when your snowflake king drumpf loses

nope

Monkey Niggers are in every commercial
Because Jews

what do you expect from the crowd who burned their shoes because a half black footballer endorsed them

Okay Jew

Attached: le ratface joo.jpg (328x341, 99K)

>because jews

meanwhile,i guess jews are okay when they get elected republican president.since this kike and his family are jews

Attached: 2.jpg (510x350, 51K)

he was a grandstanding race baiting bitch ass mulatto nigger

okay trumper

Attached: 000_OQ9G0-e1495463017894-640x400.jpg (640x400, 93K)

It is actually your fault though. Leftists use Twitter and such to batter businesses with slurs and this is the result, they're doing this to please you. The collapse of the blue check mark twitterati is going to be a hard fall for you guys, but like it or not people will eventually realize Twitter is not representative of normal people's opinions. The fall will probably come when it becomes clearer that businesses that ignore Twitter are doing better than those that don't. Leftists don't respond to the adverts, conservatives find them to be obvious pandering, nobody actually likes any of this. It doesn't sell anything so once it's out of the experimental stage it will just be abandoned as a strategy. I mean, you don't actually believe any of these businesses have morals or real opinions or anything, right? I don't even think leftists are *that* fucking dense.

Gillette got it in the worst I think, they've lost 8 billion since their little "be better, men" stunt. Which stunk up the room especially badly considering their product, while quality, misses the price point of the average user. If you have enough money for Gilette products you could easily switch to a Merkur. White male boomers white collar who don't know what a Merkur is, or rather don't remember, were their bread and butter and they fucked that up entirely.

Marketing simply cannot be activism and we get to watch who pantses themselves in the process of finding that out.

Attached: GdFfLk5.jpg (633x633, 96K)

Because they're trying to change the perception of reality. The most recent statistic is 17% interracial marriages, which means 83% are not. And this doesn't take into account which races comprise the breakdown. White-asian, white-latino? Dunno, who cares, lets make it all white-black and give them fifteen year old kids a Lexus and a house in the burbs.

Kek I really can’t tell with some of these post weather it’s just trolling or actual racist

Truth

Kek

Attached: KornDefenselessBlacks.TSR1_-300x278.jpg (300x278, 37K)

He wasn't fired. He left to work at a bar in normal Illinois for a couple years. He's back at the company now and works in enterprise technology.

>lefties use twitter

says the trump supporter,who's president cant spend a day without tweeting.meanwhile,barry or hillary would be called an empty suit for it

Who's really racist?

Israel deports niggers

Attached: Post2-2bitchafrica-niggres.jpg (560x311, 37K)

yeah his race is what it was about. lol not an intellectually honest bone in these people's bodies.

have you ever tried arguing for what you believe instead of being a conniving fag?

Attached: WamNHjV.jpg (960x960, 108K)

fuck niggers

Attached: nigger.png (1024x1024, 413K)

WE DON'T HAVE TO LIKE NIGGERS,

Attached: DEXATI20191013074528-1.png (373x401, 205K)

I like to suck dick.

Jews can't go two seconds without thinking about race. Goy this, goy that, marry a nice jew. They even say things like "not bad for a goy", which really means they look down on whites and are surprised by one exceeding their expectations. When a white says something like this, like "he's pretty smart for a Mexican", you'll literally get fired and end up dodging microphones on national news.

>reply that is intellectually empty top to bottom

gotta earn that Clinton cheese from powdered wig man! because how else would you pay for food with such an empty head?

did you know your boss used to be a republican until the Clintons bought him off?

influencewatch.org/person/david-brock/

>After seeing the success of his article about Jones, the Free Press, a now-defunct publisher (not to be confused with the left-wing advocacy group Free Press), paid Brock a $550,000 advance to write a book about Hillary Clinton. The Free Press hoped that from this book would follow the investigative approach of his previous pieces and would expose the First Lady in a similar manner. However, the book that resulted was The Seduction of Hillary Rodham, which was mainly sympathetic to Clinton.

I wondered if they offered the money before or after pointing a gun at him? Better being a slave than ending up like Seth Rich, I guess.

Attached: 17thcenturypowderedwig.jpg (600x389, 21K)

it was clearly his race,why else would they hate him.they just dont want to see a black man be successful and get money

i dont know what the fuck your going on about,your just some snowflake trump supporter who cant reply to anything without bashing obama or hillary

what a pathetic joke republicans turned into when donald trump came along

I'm mexican.

5038995236 Call me fags I want to tell you how much I love to be puked on 5038995236

>im mexican

see this man,he's pointing to the mexican side of the wall,now take your burritos and get the fuck out

Attached: oldwhiteguy.jpg (1160x629, 114K)

Attached: Nigeez.png (1079x606, 893K)

>performing monkey
>successful

Because MSM is all controlled by Jews and Cosmopolitans who hate White People and want to see them replaced.

I voted for Obama and Hillary Clinton and have realized Cred Forums is right about almost everything

Attached: 1577051439021 white gingers being replaced by blacks in tv shows and movies.jpg (567x1200, 664K)

>calls black people monkeys

>gets mad when you call him and his president a racist

Calling Us snowflakes

When that's the universal name for liberals

Accuse others of what you're guilty of

Attached: 2019-04-30 17.54.35-picsay-1.jpg (1078x526, 340K)

If you just watch TV commericials you would think America was 80% black

Attached: 1566443825676 Netflix the Witcher show propaganda.jpg (1200x551, 103K)

go on twitter and look up @stupidwhiteads

It's insane how often it happens

Attached: 1572305658971 black societal degeneracy.jpg (1080x1346, 193K)

>liberals

i call it like i see it,you and your president are no different then liberals,your just as offended and just as anti constitution

Attached: net-threat580p.jpg (580x788, 134K)

Why would I get mad? Niggers are subhumans.

Try harder
Nigger loving fag

trump supporters snowflake feelings get hurt everytime they go on twitter

what do you expect from people who run the media?

Attached: 1567090303710 netflix.jpg (1146x573, 314K)

you get mad over everything,your a trump supporter

Attached: DEXATI20190927060724.png (1079x550, 649K)

But more lefties do use twitter than righties...

Attached: ERA63lCUcAEyBgi twitter ideology political scale journalists bias.jpg (900x508, 48K)

is it really such a big deal that he is black. do you have no other serious real world problems?

A JEW ADMITS WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW

Attached: 10b6cf3e51d7634456996924b200b39e_1024-1.jpg (798x460, 219K)

>journalist

if it aint mexicans,muslims,or blacks.its the "librul media,waaaah.you must not say mean things about orange man!"

i cant wait until you retards lose the 2020 election.you deserve it,the republican party has turned into a giant pile of shit since you trumpturds have been around

Attached: Juw niggiz.png (1077x957, 398K)

Weak bro...

They should have forced her to drown it

ok bud

Attached: 1560828514242 twitter double standards.png (1300x1230, 1.49M)

Noone disputes that the media is overwhelmingly liberal biased

hks.harvard.edu/publications/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days

Attached: First 100 days of Trump news coverage bias Shorenstein Center Harvard.png (960x604, 12K)

Yes I do and having to look at niggers on my tv isn't helping them any

So more non-whites will buy insurance from State Farm.

Fuck off back to plebbit.

I'd like to see where that data came from.

Who’s mad? Niggers are scum, lazy criminal rapists. Does pointing that out upset you?

wow, thats incredible weakness and fear you have. too bad they dont make medicine for being a big pussy.

I don't know? Do the opinions in this thread seem like it's not a big deal? Editing out a white actor with only one quick line, in a decade old commercial and replacing him with a nigger, is highly subversive. It was done intentionally to piss people off and it has, like all the other hundreds of examples of the same behavior. We are headed for civil war and it can't start soon enough, imo.

You leave idris elba the fuck alone, he is a fucking lad and played heimdall perfectly.

Himmler*

But non-whites don't own anything that needs to be insured

He helped ruin the Gunslinger. He’s out.

>lazy criminal rapists

so who are the rapists trumpturds,the mexicans or the niggers

nevermind the fact that white people fuck their own family for generations

you know why lol

I literally gave you the link to the study
Download the pdf and look at their methodology

Citation needed

>not knowing FBI statistics

Attached: EKL3eQ8U8AAWc4k black crime white crime firearm homicide rate gun.jpg (564x519, 40K)

Yeah they do. You're a fucking idiot.

I spent twenty years thinking Roland would look like Clint Eastwood or Harrison Ford. That was a real WTF moment. Now Rolands whole family is black. I suppose next Chrissy Teigen is gonna play Leland Gaunt.

There is a lot of liberal bitterness in this thread and flimsy arguments. no matter what anyone says, after this thread over, I'm still going to have a belief that all blacks are niggers and are trash, lol

>The only reason
How about the over representation of a minority population that does not reflect my heritage? Or is that only a reason black people can use my crooked nosed friend?
>Stay home on election day
Afraid to lose again? Afraid to face up to the reality that despite all your bitching, all your shitposting, and all your efforts, you lost. And the majority of the country does not support your disgusting views.
War can't come fast enough. Every nigger can wait, traitors die first.

>cops are afraid of whites owning guns
even leftist cops are full of shit in the US

Doesn't mean he wasn't fired.

Attached: 1579142776839m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

okay niggerlover

>fbi

>implying there a creditable agency still instead of being to busy fighting off your shit presidents political attacks

Jew propaganda

again with the lame banter...

Everything IS the Democrats fault you absolute unit. Don't seek help... just kys (and take your faggot lover with you).

Attached: evil.jpg (792x445, 236K)

idk, but i dont really mind it.

The same reason sonic the hedge hog has a black mom and a white dad

Attached: 1582424666243.jpg (853x640, 63K)

It wouldn't surprise me if one the tards in that picture married their brother.

Attached: slavetrde.jpg (228x221, 14K)

Confirmed for living in white suburbs your entire life. Most of us that haven't, do not need FBI reports or the like, we've seen it. People like you are the bread and butter of kike subversion. SO easy to influence and turn against your own.

one of them did marry their brother

confirmed for being a clueless idiot american

have fun believing your goverment,especially a goverment agency who's spent more time fighting off trump's political attacks then doing anything else