What do you think about the Confederate States of America?

What do you think about the Confederate States of America?

Attached: 3E431B74-9495-43EA-81D2-24AB4276051F.jpg (720x445, 39K)

i think america is a meme

Key word: America

its not fair that Motorola can own slaves but I cant

A dead past with stupid heritage. Fuck the Confederacy and fuck America.

Best version of America

I don't. Next!!!

Retarded Republicans.

people that committed treason in the name of 'states rights' when the 'right' they were fighting for was to own people like pets. Lost the moral argument and lost the war that followed, yet two bit racists still fly the losing battle flag around like a participation trophy from a 3rd place team at a middle school soccer tournament.

Traitors who got btfo.

Anybody who thinks NFL players disrespect the american flag by kneeling and yet have a confederate flag flying from their truck, with a confederate flag hanging outside of their home are hypocritical retards. They literally wanted to secede. There's no reason to rep them or remember them other than traitorous losers.

Confederates were Democrats retard

Hurr sure. Muh states rights

>Traitors
They were following the law until a tyrant used the executive branch to push a radical agenda and also imprisoned journalist who opposed him.

Pic related

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 7K)

In name only retard.

Losers. Get over it.

>In name only
Wat? The whole root of the party is based on the premise of slavery and racism. They created Jim Crow laws and the KKK. Like it or not that is the legacy of the Democrats.

Attached: 1502762087614.png (519x459, 68K)

Their last flag was a white one.

True. Communists are now democrats in name only.

Sounds like loser talk to me. If at first you don't succeed....

That it doesn't exist

now do one for commienism

Wasn't viable in the long term. Its economy was mainly agricultural based so it likely would have been throttled by its reliance on exports to stay afloat

Would be interesting to see how the US would be if it won/made peace. The US would be a lot different but I think the South would end up being our ally later on.

They will rise again if Jewnie Sanders actually wins the election

They lost and in 200 years no one will talk about them.

Confederates aren't Americans. Their goal was to separate from the country, so raising that flag is anti American.

Attached: 1569880285809.jpg (1440x1220, 210K)

Attached: 1582399138954.jpg (1200x800, 274K)

They're like the converse of Nazi Germany.

Nazi Germany: Correct execution, incorrect target
Confederacy: Incorrect execution, correct target.

fuck you op you are a faggot

>sounds familiar

ZERO.

It's a rare case of the losers (re-)writing history.

I find it worrying that mag is full. I hope he doesn't have one in the chamber.
Most of the time when people walk around with their AR out the magazine is not inside the gun.

Attached: noty.jpg (1079x1389, 252K)

they lost. but have yet to get over it.

Attached: confederate flag sagging pants.jpg (394x484, 49K)

The south is physically a really awesome place but classic old school southerners are absolute piles of shit that need to be eradicated. They are like living cartoon characters. When you get to know them it is fucking mind blowing that people actually exist this way, and it makes you realize why the south has the problems that it has. It's just pure self-centered xenophobia, greed, retardation and stubbornness. It's like cultural mental illness.