How tf do flat earthers explain the sunrise/sunset? Are they just too retarded to understand how a sphere works?

How tf do flat earthers explain the sunrise/sunset? Are they just too retarded to understand how a sphere works?

Attached: mpdmVrulaLQKchJ-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ
imgur.com/s7S15Ke
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The sun orbits around the earth. Duh.

>Are they just too retarded

Yes, in every way imaginable

I don't think they think about it too much. They have to use the little bit of brain power they have to just concentrate on breathing

The earth is the center of the universe, you fucking retard. The Sun orbits around us. It isn't a hard concept.

Our forebearers told us all this shit thousands of years ago.
>they don't know real science
Okay, go outside and prove gravity exists without using anyone else's tools or math.

World is round? Plenty of proof.
World is flat? But it's a conspiracy! Look at my forced evidence!

Gee, that doesn't sound like a bait retort at all.
Well concealed.

what the op is asking for is a physical representation of the flat earth (a model). Post something which shows how the sun's light is able to hit exactly one half of the earth at any given time.

gravity is very easy to prove really
have you seen anything that has no wings fly?

>Our forebearers told us all this shit thousands of years ago

One guy with a stick and a hole in the ground figured out the circumference of the earth 4,500 years ago

Ok, go outside and walk of a building. If there isn't gravity then you won't fall ez.

There is no geometric horizon on a ball earth.

It isn't. Even a projected beam would be clearly visible on the 'dark half'.

None of their theories make sense. Stop wasting brain cells on them

There's no GPS on a flat earth either

Oh.

Attached: SolarDayNSummerAzEqui.gif (724x400, 1.06M)

Project Loon

>geometric
Oooo... you threw in a big word.
Explain to us dummies what you mean by that.

Ophymirage

There isn't a physical horizon, only an apparent horizon flattard.

So... you posted
?
It sounded from whom you were replying to that you were arguing for the impossibility of a ball Earth based on there not being a 'geometric horizon.' Now you're implying that because I challenged that, that I'm a flattard?
Make up your mind.

'Mad' Mike Hughes dies in rocket crash,LOL he flat out died.

Attached: d31.jpg (526x397, 86K)

News flash: The flat earth movement is a JOKE/BAIT. Globetards think they are fucking astrophysicists and are willing to WASTE their time defending a topic against a BAIT. The flat earth movement is BAIT. You are the retard. YOU are the one that is trying to understand something that DOESN'T EXIST. YOU ARE THE RETARD OP. STOP FALLING FOR THE BAIT

If you were really a globe proponent you would understand the model.

Trips detected and checked!
He died in the name of science, furthering the study of crater formation.

I had just never heard the term.
Given the context of the reply, you can surely see how that is confusing.

>sphere works?
>.
even thousands of years ago the idea of the earth being flat was seen as fucking retarded stop pulling shit you heard on facebook out of your ass

The flat earther response to this is the universe, or at least our solar system, is accelerating "upward" relatively speaking. So the reason we would "fall" is that the ground is moving toward us. I'm not sure how they explain birds, aeroplanes, or why our atmosphere isn't blown off the edges of this discus as a result of it's upward movement.

And yet God's son didn't have anything to say about it. Cry more.

Attached: flat fucktards.png (1992x1627, 1.78M)

I think you should re-read OP's post.

>the flat earther response is
Fuck that, it's fucking magic. Until you get to extremely high, elite levels of research, all you're doing is double checking the shit someone else did.
It'd be easy as fuck for 100 guys to figure out what was really going on, lock it down under "science" and then forbid people from going to the places that matter or researching the topics that matter. We live in a world where people do that with all kinds of fields of knowledge, why not physics?

The god Apollo cmon gow

see the left image is the model that flat earthers use.

The round earth model just doesn't add up, ie. Americans should not be able look just above the horizon to see stars that are directly above Australia, but those stars are visible every night.

Here is the question that you should be asking: Why does Youtube ban experiments like this, is it really hate speech?

You either don't realize you're talking contradictory gibberish within your own message, or this is bait.

Nothing is moving in the flat earth model. Flat earth society is shill tier and represents no one.

I've heard people say that gravity is because the Earth is constantly accelerating. Which raises questions like

1) What's providing that energy needed for acceleration?
2) Accelerating to where? Isn't Earth was the center of the universe?

Every dumb flat earth answer raises so many more questions.

Please elaborate.

Most flat-eathers believe in Tesla's: Dynamic Theory of Gravity.

Why wouldn't the USA and Australia see *some* of the same stars? But you make it sound like the skies should be entirely exclusive of one another.

How does YouTube get involved in any banning of experiments or results? There's plenty of fE shit on there, as well as debunking.

How does the round Earth model not add up?

Pic related. Latitudes really rough.

Attached: Aus&USASkies.png (788x698, 16K)

>it's fucking magic
No such thing.

>extremely high, elite levels of research
Eratosthenes figured it out some 2000 or such years ago. He may have only had two points of reference but the experiment is easily reproduced and I've yet to see a flat earther produce a model refuting it.

>...lock it down under "science" and then forbid people...
And here is the crux of flat Earth. Special snowflakes circle jerking over a conspiracy theory because it feels good to be privvy to a secret "truth." And what's more likely, that a handful of retards and trolls are actually right and that the eight or so nations with satellite launching capability and the thousands of people they employ are all involved in a massive cover-up... Or that the earth is round and we've known it for this thousands of years?

Be careful with the Eratosthenes experiment. He started out knowing the Earth was round. Proving it was not his goal. He wanted to find the circumference, and did a decent job. But a flat Earth model could produce the same result with a 'close' Sun at a special distance and size. Where a flat Earth premise would fail is if he had taken a *third* or more measurements. But getting the one was difficult enough, and served its purpose.

>american education here

you fat retards are an endless source of embarassment for mankind

>But a flat Earth model could produce the same result with a 'close' Sun at a special distance and size.
Demonstration, please. I'll wait.

I worded it poorly, I mentioned he only had two points of reference and didn't specify it'd be easier to coordinate the experiment today with three or more. With three or more I agree even flat earther's small/near sun models all fail.

They're not arguing for flat Earth, just that flat earthers have intentionally used models of a small/near sun to bastardize Eratosthenes' experiment as proof of a flat Earth by showing two reference points can produce the same results in a flat Earth model. Three reference points however and the flat Earth model fails.

If they don't deliver I might waste a few minutes trying to find it again as much as I loathe intentionally seeking out disinformation.

flatearth dot ws/eratosthenes
This covers things pretty well without going to some flattard site where the explain how erastothenes didn't prove the circumference but instead the diameter of our "known world" (where the sunlight hits). I guess the sun doesn't shine on those hidden paradises beyond the ice wall?

Dang. Oh well. Now that I have this...
Here you go...

And now I'm going to see the E site.

Attached: EratosthenesAngles.png (1064x2100, 36K)

Are you not familiar with the dual HBCB theory?

Attached: solar cycles.png (2469x1537, 1.46M)

Arrgh! Didn't crop. Sorry.

jesus christ man lmao

To understand you need to position Australia in the correct place, according to the current globe model. Also, keep in mind I am only referring to the stars that should be hidden due to the curvature of the earth. There's a Discord channel for experiments like this, so, you can buddy up with an Aussie and test it for yourself.

Over the last year, Youtube has removed every flat earth video that I bookmarked and many youtubers have lost their channels for violating the hate speech rule.

Attached: US AUS.jpg (1300x1300, 276K)

Because it's falsifiable, anyone can prove them wrong.

Do you genuinely think there are 100 guys who know secretly that physics is wrong but somehow managed to hide it from the other 7+billion of us? Despite the fact that you're using a machine that runs under those well understood laws, they're the reason we know how to design engines, planes, skyscrapers..

That's idiotic. Think it through.

Finally, the scientific proof we have been waiting for

I used a voice box.. a spirit told me the earth is a disk.. sorry but it isn't round

>Over the last year, Youtube has removed
Geez. Dunno about hate speech, but good for them for weeding out the retarded shit.

So here's the deal. You take your latitude, subtract 90, and that gives you the theoretcial limit of celestial latitude (called declination or "dec" for short) you can see. So if you're at the N pole, 90-90 = 0, you can see from the north celestial pole down to the equator. Go south 10° and you can see to 80-90=-10, so stars from dec minus 10 on up. At the equator, you can see the whole sky. 0-90=-90. Once you cross the equator, you see the stars towards the south celestial pole and you add 90 instead of subtract. So at lat -10, you see -10+90=80 all stars south of dec 80°.
Chicago: lat 40, can see to -50.
Sydney: lat -34 so can see to +56
Now get a sky chart and you can confirm with you pal sown south what you see vs. reality.
We could add a couple of degrees more sky because of atmospheric refraction (neglected and caused the failure of the first Bedford experiment), but meh - this is close enough.

lol the sun isn't a spot light you fucking retard

Did you save the meatball

You bastard

No shit, Sherlock.
I was fulfilling a request. The same image ALSO shows the CORRECT model.

Attached: Smartass.jpg (439x475, 57K)

>american education here
What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking boomer retard, our education teached me there are 3000 new fucking planets. What the fuck has your shit tier country done this century except sit on its hand and use shit we developed and china made.

>our education teached
Good example.

Attached: AgamemnonLaughing.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

You have to attack phone correction instead of the topic and point. Definitely a good example.

Are you actually claiming that your phone changed the word taught, to teached?

Ad hominems are the only ammo he really has, the US still is the world leader on a ton of things, especially tech and astronomy. Also, he probably doesn't want to sound like a hypocrite, bashing the US while literally using tech they developed to do so.

Attached: 1475798693430.jpg (1024x682, 105K)

Are you actually going to sit on your hands still and not come back with a relevant argument?

It is ironic af lol

Well he could, but you could also admit that you're a bullshitter and you're just straight up lying.
Teached isn't even in the dictionary, so you claiming it's an auto-correct just shows that you're a mongoloid for thinking anyone would believe you.

And there are more than 3000 exoplanets that have been discovered, it's an international effort, not just the US. Plus, the first person to discover and confirm an exoplanet was Polish.

You'd probably know that, if you weren't in fact a total fuckwit.

the Earth is not a sphere, nor can I say for sure it's flat. Think of a videogame, or if you were never indoctrinated with the globe ideology. You would assume it's flat in nature. The world is a Toroid field, to where sacred geometry can manifest. like polygons in a videogame.
>globetard op

Attached: iMm_9Bst-1.jpg (512x512, 42K)

You really think "teached" makes more of an argument than your country is shit? Lol, this speaks volumes over both your arguments. At least defend yourself faggot. Unless you're Polish, which would be even more hilarious.

Come back when you having something that YOUR country has done to improve the world this century. Until then stfu, the americunt can mistype, misspell, autocorrect all he wants, he has a point, and the fact you have to attack his wording shows you lost. Kick rocks.

Attached: 1577224811614.jpg (677x680, 57K)

yeah like a balloon. The helium is more dense, so it rises. Things heavier than air will fall given no resistance. simple bouyency and density you literal bafoon

>ironic
understatement of the century

helium is less dense* plus "The theory of Gravity" is made up of 50% dark energy, 25% dark matter that can't be explained in today's science. there is no gravity, unless through centrifical force nigger
>self check

Attached: 1528484858791.png (1000x1000, 115K)

>the first person to discover and confirm an exoplanet was Polish
It was two astronomers and they were Swiss...

Now that one I hadn't heard before

>sniff* sniff* sniff*
what's that I smell?.. a bunch of pussies arguing over grammatical error? go kill yourselves

Attached: 1580161800417.png (750x649, 624K)

Well, when you don't have a counterargument and you're bitchmade, you gotta attack something.

yeah, you just gotta listen to the watchers bruh. it's ok to pray from time to time

Attached: 20190823_173325_1.gif (368x656, 1.78M)

checkd

Attached: 1577584590316.jpg (518x442, 34K)

Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is. It's the ultimate redpill when you realise the truth.

If you grow up believing that we live on a ball (that you literally can't escape from), floating in an infinite vacuum among other balls that are millions & billions of lightyears away, then a sense of inferiority and pointlessness is instilled into you. You don't matter, nothing matters. It is like a conditioned off-kilter version schizophrenia that is so normal because everyone experiences it - it is everyone's 'reality'. People don't have any power over their domains anymore because resources have already been claimed and we are 'stuck' inside our cage (ball) - trapped. We are forced to play the game of being (tax) slaves.

Beyond the icewall there are probably more continents, rich with resources and bounty. We can't be controlled if we go there. We aren't allowed to build our own world and our own realities, we are trapped & forced to conform to this distopian hellscape dimension where at this point we are just domesticated apes who aren't on the same wavelengths with eachother. Divided, and conquered.

What is amazing is that if you ever bring up flat earth with people, they will instantly shut the idea down because we are conditioned to "be correct", shun 'distruths'. It's like being in a prison where everybody thinks it's normal, and if you try to say to a prisoner that they are inside a prison, they will say "No we're not." If that isn't a branch of schizophrenia then I don't know what is.

The more you try to disprove flat earth, the closer you get to the truth.

Attached: 17534975397.jpg (393x395, 66K)

Attached: 233927.jpg (200x200, 17K)

ok then trapped on a disk not a ball
>pwned

typical leftist shilling. It's simple to explain, what we call the "sun" is actually a secret government project called the phobos ray that was finished in 1945. Thats why they had to kill hitler, he knew the truth.

Well a lot of people who weren't "indoctrinated with the globe ideology" realized that the earth is round way before we got out into space to see it for ourselves

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ

The earth isn't flat.
>but it should be.

>Without using anyone else's tools or math

Yet you allow yourself to readily cling onto what your forebearers pulled out of their ass, with no further proof.

>step 1: pick up thing
>step 2: drop held item
Done.

One guy died yesterday trying to prove the earth was flat.......imagine launching yourself in a homemade rocket up to prove your point only to see the curvature of the earth and have about 30 seconds to process that you killed yourself for no reason before you crash into the sweet sphere god.

The earth wobbles tard.

I wasn't making an argument.
I was pointing out your obvious lie

Also said retsrd was founder by and I shit you not
>The Science Channel

Sometimes I hope china does take over the world and makes everyone do math.

Attached: 1574610760187.jpg (470x470, 31K)

It was more the "my phone did it" lie

>People found out before we went up in space
ever here of... heliocentricism? Show me one picture of Earth from high space and I'll debunk it for you retard

Attached: i0007(1).jpg (1280x1203, 525K)

imgur.com/s7S15Ke

refer to

Attached: 20190923_180523.jpg (640x4293, 1.26M)

Seismograms. The waveforms registered for one event all over the world only make sense on a practically-spherical Earth. You don't even need to see different phases indicating layers with clearly defined sudden velocity gradients (interfaces between crust, mantle, etc.), Just set up your own little jury-rigged network of Truth Seeker Seismic (couple thousand, crowd fund it), register the P wave incidence from a seismic event. I'd love to see you fit real wave travel times to a flat Earth model.

Gravimeters. In their simplest, relative gravimeters are a very very precise wight on a spring, connected to an analog readout. No electronic fuckery. Picks up all the things you'd expect from gravity; tides, mountain roots causing negative local gravity anomalies, detecting underground tunnels of decent size with contemporary models. The container for the mechanism is also hermetically sealed so buoyant forces can't act on it inside, I'd love to see them explain what causes such repeatable measurements.

Ask them why the US military developed a geoid model, or if they weren't sinking cruise missiles into the ocean on purpose.

Ask how Starlink satellites or the ISS, visible with half-decent consumer telescopes, are orbiting overhead instead of crashing down into the Earth if universal acceleration is a thing. Remind them that them being poor is not your problem when they demand you buy them a telescope to corroborate this.

Automatically consider any photographic or video evidence they might try to present as fabricated or, when reasonable, as CGI, solely on quid pro quo principle. If asked to source or prove any statements you make, assert that they must "do their own research", also due to the same principle.

If presented with autistic screeching about your senses being all you can trust, present them with the Google image search result for "optical illusions".

Here. Pick a satellite.
Pick a date.
Pick a wavelength.
Compare it to your local weather.
Knock yourself out.
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation

And what is it that makes more dense things want to settle below less dense things?
What is it that makes "below" even mean anything?

nigga I'm not clicking that shit

Attached: 20190918_153656.jpg (768x638, 255K)

the laws of electro magnetics, dingus breath.

While the earth is a magnet, at the earth's surface the magnetic flux is weak enough to make a negligible difference in falling.
Were it about electromagnetism, then the effect would vary (greatly) depending on the type of material, not only the density.
For example, a metal foil balloon should be far more strongly drawn "down" than a latex balloon. In reality, only the mass/density/volume matter.

>Spending your time debunking flat earthers
Might be the biggest waste of time I've heard of

Seriously! You couldn't find a single image of earth from space?

Something about buoyancy. Then ask them why things don't float in a vacuum on Earth, and they're gonna demand you make a perfect vacuum right in their living room and show them or else you're a fucking NASA shill.

This is another one. How does the Earth magnetic field impart enough force to accelerate diamagnetic materials at the rates seen when you drop something? Why isn't this hunk of ferrite falling faster than this sack of potatoes?

Makes perfect sense.
Science, mathematically or emperically cannot prove or disprove either flat earth or heliocetrism.
There are multiple models of the universe which can work based on our observations. One of many, having earth as a stationary centre.

The heliocentric model currently in use is based on pseudoscience, observations cannot be repeated as required by the scientific method.

You are retarded for supporting a false reality.

Attached: Flat+Earth+Sun+and+Moon.png (472x474, 211K)

Flat Earthers can't even explain why they're still living with their parents THEY'RE SUCH FUCKING GENIUSES

Nobody's this retarded, right?

>There are multiple models of the universe which can work based on our observations. One of many, having earth as a stationary centre.

However the simplest model is the one we have now

>The heliocentric model currently in use is based on pseudoscience, observations cannot be repeated as required by the scientific method.

This is just an outright lie

Also in your pic: is the sun a spotlight?

Really. An edu domain.
You absolutely do not belong here.
You are too fucking ignorant to use a computer.

I just gave you a link to a trove of near real-time imagery.
You're faggot.
Fuck off.

You are retarded for propagating a false narrative.

ITT: people who red pilled so hard that the earth went flat and a bunch of lonely people looking for someone to talk to.

Nice ctrl-c ctrl-v skills user!

Attached: 1555265398214.gif (480x238, 443K)

The Earth is round. Take it from someone who has seen the curvature first hand.

I don't give a fuck enough about your little .edu links you niggerfaggot.

Attached: 20191010_042752.jpg (1080x1035, 431K)

But, because you're mentally deficient and delusionally paranoid, I'll take pity. Here's a screen capture from the site.
And spare me the "It's all CGI, it's fakery from NASA you're a shill, man"

Attached: ssec.wisc.edu.png (1916x1042, 972K)

windows on airplanes are curved idiot

But he asked for an image, because this is an image-board, if you want to peddle in links, maybe you should go back to Twitter.

Of course you don't.
You suffer from cognitive dissonance. Facts hurt your brain, your ego, destroy your delusions.
You're ignorant of domain names and what they represent.
You're uneducated, stupid, obstinate, and useless.
I get it.

Fuck off

Yes, and transparent. So is the windshield on your car. That doesn't make the image curved. Fucktard

Ok faggot, get to debunking

that factually and litteraly is a
>Computer
>Generated
>Image
I enjoy the fact that your point is so invalid, and in your insecurity, you preemptively let me know what the correct response is, and say it's wrong in the same sentence. take your meds user. and call your mom. she worries a lot latley

Attached: 20191109_185944.jpg (800x491, 178K)

>that factually and litteraly is a

>And spare me the "It's all CGI, it's fakery from NASA you're a shill, man"

You're still an idiot.

ever hear of a fish eye lense? of course curved bubbled out glass with change the view of the horizon. and your windshield is predominantly flat. Jesus Christ the IQ in this thread can't be higher than room temp.

It's preemptive because it is literally the ONLY response that ever comes out of a flat Earther's keyboard. There is absolutely no other response, ever. It doesn't matter what the image is. You have one and only one response.

You're a parrot.

so... you're telling me that that image is not computer generated?
user... i

Attached: 37b.png (679x552, 451K)

A fisheye lens is designed to compress an enormous angle of view into a small area. Distortion is inevitable.
A plane window is designed to give you a clear view.
If the plane window gave a curved view, you'd see the curve while on the ground, too.

because that's the TRUTH you fucking imbecel!

Seriously bro, are you even trying?

Attached: round-tards.png (460x293, 396K)

have a good night's rest user. you're not making any sense, to the point where this isn't worth the discussion. I'm not here to prove the world is flat, I'm here to disprove it's a globe, because that is the argument you put forth. And every single person who claims the Earth is a sphere spinning on its access at 1000mph and rotating around the sun at 49,000 mph, and totally ignores the math involved in measuring the curvature of Earth over a distance.

Attached: 1575911268921.png (554x796, 304K)

Everyone from ancient greece up to the modern period have engaged in the greatest lie mankind has ever been subject to.

My favorite response is when flat earthers say "prove it without some else's math".

Hopefully they're also anti vaxx so the retarded bloodline ends

I'm going to bet you'll say, oh look, the background is white - space isn't white.
You'll ignore that the wavelength is longwave, and space is rendered as white.
You're also refusing to go to the site and pick say... the visible wavelength. Because oh, it's a conveniently evil link.
Although of course, it's night time over America right now.
Oh! Guess what? We can pick a satellite in another part of the world, where visible light will produce an image becauae it's in daylight!
But that's a computer generated image too I suppose.
As a liar, you have every resource to make shit up as you go along and decide what you want to accept.
I get that.

Attached: AnotherForTheFaggot.png (1574x806, 1.51M)

based science user

Oh gee, some missing components from one frame. I guess it's proof it's all trickery, right?
You're an idiot.

It is important to understand the behaviour of geometry in wide-angle imagery in order to interpret what you see correctly. It is necessary to know where the center of the photograph is (cropping can shift that around). When using wide-angle lenses, only lines *radiating from the center* show their true linear geometry. If a horizon passes under the center, it will bend upward at the edges. If above, then downward. Pic related. The closer a line passes the center, the less the distortion.
That said, flattards aren't allowed to use photography per their own claim that all imagery is CGI, therefore untrustworthy.

Attached: Fisheye.jpg (353x288, 17K)

Imagine being this brainwashed.

Sorry but it's all CGI. There's a reason the Illuminati had this man killed for trying to find the truth.

Attached: sdfdfdsf.png (1064x1019, 770K)

lol then try next buddy and live stream it for rekt thread content

Wow. You have absolutely nothing to back that up, except "It's foolish to believe that becauae I say so."
Fine.

Why are you posting arguments against yourself, then belittling me, like I fucking said it? Are you ok user?

Attached: 1568373626732.jpg (4602x3852, 751K)

Yeah, sure fine.

Attached: WhoIsDumb.jpg (960x640, 140K)

how do the faggots explain the sun at day and the moon at night? it's all a gods work

The earth isn't a sphere. It's an oblate spheroid.

Flat or round, anyway it's all just a simulation.

Tell me your thoughts on how the sun is 93 million miles away, then I might enlighten you, brainlet

flat earthers aren't real

>/thread

Attached: 20200115_010112.jpg (886x929, 173K)

I find it funny that the flat earth bullshit was debunked hundreds of years ago, yet there's still retards living on this planet that actually believe it. I wonder how it feels for flat earthers to know that they're dumber than most downies and autists living on this planet.

Attached: download (4).jpg (200x200, 11K)

How about a flat Earther explain this?

Attached: FlatEarth01b.png (1123x767, 429K)

Funny... you didn't answer user's question.
Problem?

hundreds of years ago, the globe Earth lie was created and pushed as a control mechanism. Just because a lie is new, or widley accepted as truth, doesn't make it the truth

Try thousands of years, liar.

Checked

Attached: 1572342729243.jpg (279x180, 9K)

A control mechanism.
LOL fuck you guys are dumb.

Nobody cares about you enough to control you faggot.
You are not that fucking important.

/thread

Checked and based

sleep well friend. hopefully you use a VPN. Otherwise, good luck finding the files I stashes in an invisible folder, before they do. Get fucked

Attached: 1582523413835.png (556x261, 103K)

Yeah, yeah.
Idiot.

Interesting. Question is, who then do you think is doing the baiting?

How much of a pathetic faggot do you have to be to type this

They're an interesting experiment in "how much can people believe they're the center of the universe and only their perspective matter," in a literal sense.
Shy of jettisoning them into space so they can witness the curve and possibly the pale blue dot itself, they don't want to believe it. They think they're god, and all that they see is all that matters, "the earth is flat because my feet are flat on it," "the sun revolves around the sun because I'm not spinning off the planet" "the earth is protected by a dome/firmament because I cannot go past it"
It's just pure narcissism, they cannot cope with being idiots "all the experts are wrong, I'M right, because I'm actually brilliant! ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS STUPID." Just counter conspiracy lunacy with "prove you're not a narcissist," they break.

>What is Poe's Law

He's probably the guy who won't click on the .edu site. Same level of knowledge.

the relevant argument is that you are depending on your "education" i.e. not any of your own personal experience , research or first hand account for anything.

Its almost as bad as saying, "I know the bible is true because the bible tells me it is true".

We will very validly attack your shit spelling as it shows that you have a shit education, the thing you are trying to use as the basis as to why you know better than us.

The reality is, bad spelling or perfect spelling, you are nothing more than a trained parrot, and NPC reciting lines you've been programed to recite. Feel happy you got a response at all, I don't respond to all of the NPCs when I take my avatar to town!

:D

Attached: a4pJY.jpg (737x700, 145K)

Huh. I did know of that.

And what about southern summer?

Dude, your nation is hilariously uneducated. You spend more than the 2nd to 31st powers on earth combined on guns, and you can't even fun basic learning for your children.

Jesus fuck dude, some states teach evolution alongside creationism.

Same user here. I was wrong. Documentation of a spherical earth was actually discovered in 5th century B.C. by Greek philosophers. However, no matter how much evidence we give to these dumbfucks, they're still going to believe the earth is flat.

Attached: eratosthenes.jpg (620x358, 58K)

once you have freed yourself of (((the illness))) you can come to know the truth

Attached: meditating.jpg (960x690, 94K)