I have been catfishing a girl for 4 months now. we end up falling for each other...

i have been catfishing a girl for 4 months now. we end up falling for each other, the issue obviously being that im not who i say i am. i keep delaying us hanging out and i know deep down that she likes some guy i could never be.

fast forward, we talk every single day all day. until the last few where we keep getting into fights and now we have come to the conclusion that we probably wont hang out because im "too busy".

obviously its a good thing we are done talking because i cant ever be with her. but i already miss her so much and its only been a few hours.

i am scared of her catching on and telling the cops i catfished her, but im even more upset that i hurt somebody who was so great and deserved better. she is very special and i dont deserve her. im a loser and no amount of pretending will change that

i am strongly considering suicide

Attached: D0AF3057-3A01-4A01-A1CF-CE03388A3299.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ
youtu.be/O97177_jlrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that is one gay ass ride
You asian by any chance OP?

no I am a White guy

You have to come clean with her

Where I live only rice niggers drive bmw, mercedes, audi’s.
I can’t tell one chink from the next and the euro cars all look he same

OP here: I am considering lying to her and telling her i gained weight or in a few inches shorter than I am so that I have a reason to say we can’t hang out

That doesn't even make sense user. Stop leading the poor girl on.

You’re right. I should just let it end and let her move on and work on becoming happy again

this shit got boring already, stop trying to force it into pasta...

It’s not a pasta, I’m genuinely in search of advice

its sad when you try so hard.

I am not trying hard. I really need advice this is 1000% real

Dude, just bail. Delete the account and move on. That's the best way to end it with minimal damage. Quit being a pussy and man up.

Attached: ab99ba44a3fb539b8bffc3db42194e3d.jpg (510x640, 27K)

I already caused damage. She’s already very sad and angry at me. She is swearing off dating and asking why she has such bad luck with guys. She’s saying that I never really liked her and just liked how she spoke to me. She is really upset and seeing her like that makes me upset.

I wish there was something besides the truth that I could tell her to make her feel even a little bit better

Tell her the truth and face the consequences of your actions, you little bitch.

I can’t do that. She works for a law firm and it might be a crime

Be a man and do the right thing. You're looking to run away and that's no way to live.

I need to run away this time. I hurt her and I can’t face that. I’m a fucking loser

Lawyer up and hope you don’t get to long In prison. Hope you don’t mind a little rape

I know this is a joke but it genuinely frightens me

yeah, well, hopefully you learned not to do shit like this again. She'll be mad at you and move on. Break up and cut contact. man up and stop being a little bitch.

but I'm also sure you realized the rewards of getting to the social position you pretended you were in. Work towards that then you wont have to fake it.

proptip #42069: don't ask for advice on Cred Forums idiot

I never want to do this again. I hurt this girl and she means so much to me. If she says she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore I have to accept that and deal with whatever depression I get

Just be honest.
Tell her you didnt plan on doing it that long but you fell for her. Better than keeping up the lie or straight up ghosting her.

It will all work out user

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ

The truth will just get me arrested here. I cannot do it

Can't get arrested for lying faggot

You fucked up, it is as simple as that. There is no advice or secret cheat code that can make this work for you. You’re wasting her time and your own by playing this game.

If you want someone personal, that loves you
>Stop pretending to be someone else
>Stop being insecure and feeling sorry for yourself
>Start improving yourself
>Try not to meet girls on apps or the internet imo
>Accept rejection, but soldier on someone will like you at some point
>Go from there

Tl;dr stop with the larp

You’re right. I have to start trying to improve my life. I want to make myself into a man that the girl I catfished would actually like. I have to become accomplished and talented and smart

the only obvious thing to do is to break it off

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!

Then, wait a while. Use all the information about her that you've gained to set up an "accidental" introduction.

Use the personal stuff you've learned to charm her but hide your original persona obviously.

Basically, you've spent the first half of Groundhogs Day getting to win her over.

Now, just repeat it as a new Phill Connors.

Win/Win.

Someday, you can pull a "How I Met Your Mother" story and everyone will just think its super cute, like a rom-com.

I mean, if she doesnt like the new you its no biggy, you dont lose anything and you dont risk legal shit.

Just dont let on or she'll slap you in the face while you're standing in the snow.

Attached: dont catfish angry.jpg (1280x800, 96K)

Than do that, dude.
You can only go up from here.

No point getting girls moist over some other guys photos.
You should always present yourself for risk and opportunity, you never know you could get sucked off by a Stacy right now. Just do you, man.

This is so fucked up but I would love to recreate myself and be a man worthy of love and make her fall in love with the real me

You’re right. It’s so stupid to try to crowdsource my self esteem through a catfish account. I have to make myself a person that women can love. I’m
A loser now but I don’t have to be forever

Dont be a shithead OP don't do what this guy says, just delete the account/cut ties

I can’t tell her the truth but I will end it completely, no remaining friends, because it will help her move on quicker

Lose the mindset that you are a loser. You should never compare yourself or put yourself down. We all make mistakes, but we learn from them. Everyone is different and unique in there own way. Everyone deserves to be loved and feel loved.

Here’s a video for you, I don’t know if it will help you
youtu.be/O97177_jlrc

again with this thread you insufferable nigger

Dude, real life isnt some perfect fairytale.

If she is online chatting with you then no awesome dude is interested in her in real life.

She probably isnt as "amazing" as you make her out to be, no different than your side of the situation.

She isnt "moving on" she is lonely as fuck and drooling over some guy she never even met. Does that sound like a girl with a bunch of amazing men thirsting for her?

Just make a move and admit the lies or dodge your legal fears and groundhogs day strategy.

Honestly, you sound like you're just scared of being in a relationship IRL.

I was just like you when I met my girl - all online to begin with too.

Trust me, nobody is 100% fucking honest online. She has fucking issues or she would be married by now.

christ, at least give us a pic so we can 2/10 this chick and give you some confidence.

Attached: 1542777539142.jpg (253x240, 13K)

Right now I don’t deserve to feel loved but I am going to change and be a better person, a person who is deserving of love from family and friends and women. Right now I am reeling from hurting a girl I really liked but I am going to mold myself into a man who is worthy of her love and I’m going to place myself in the way and try to date her

She has been lied to in the past a few times in big ways in relationships.

She will move on eventually. Everybody does. I just feel terrible for having hurt her. She didnt deserve it. I will not be telling her the truth because I would rather me be depressed over her sadness than to have a legal record.

I am scared of a lot. I have anxiety and I have been very sheltered, but now I am 24 and have to break out of this.

She is only 22 so it is no wonder she isnt married. She is a sweet girl who was just looking for love, and I took that from her.

This is a Great Idea, do it Beta!

If the stars align and I can ever meet her as the real me I will be in heaven