I'm a trans individual who has been on Cred Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Cred Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

AMA I guess

Attached: 1581528039191.jpg (4224x5632, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it can be too late for a lot though. Very few pass. About 25%

ok faggot

is scooby snacks a brand or just a generic name the gang use for dog biscuits?

Didn’t read a single word

>read first line
literally commit suicide here is a useful resource on how to do so quickly and effectively
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

I second this

1. You are fucked in the head.
2. No proof, faggot.
3. Irrelevant, too late to become a degenerate mentally ill person?
4. Go fuck yourself, you goddamn science denying xir/zir/faggot. Children don no need to be exposed to fsggotry at a young age, or the shit drugs Big Pharma decided to shill on you.

Fun fact, thise same hromone blockers and estrogen pills have been used for years on old ladies, for menopause.

They got pulled from the market for causing cancer among other things.

People like you deserve to be put into a trench and shot.

>AMA I guess
Where's the punchline?

Asking the real questions.

what's your thinking on the subject user? i'm leaning towards it being a name the gang uses for generic dog biscuits

I dont think posting this was a very good idea

i always wondered if someone could be retarded enough to let the government and pharma fuck them and be such a pedo faggot that they have to make kids degenerate fags

Attached: 1579634407892s.jpg (77x125, 2K)

Posting on Cred Forums was defintely not the right move, nearly everyone here is small minded and about as intelligent as a fucking bird. I agree with you on everything apart from the kid thing, I think we should teach children about transitioning but have a legal cap on when people can undergo surgery, just to absolutely make sure people are mature enough to make these kinds of decisions.
I don't get why people get so riled up about something that doesn't affect their own well being, who gives a fuck if your co-worker identifies as a man if they were a female at birth? It doesn't fucking matter. And when people use slurs to make their argument better, they've already lost the debate.

Children change their minds so often. What if a kid says he wants to be a girl because he's been told that if you wear a dress you are a girl in a boy's body. When in reality he probably just was playing dress up or something.
Now you give surgery to this child and he has his genitals chopped off. When he is older he comes to the realization that the people telling him were wrong and he wanted to be about all along.
What then? - also this is why pushing any trans agenda on children is child abuse

In reality noone gives a shit. It's when people like you try and push your bullshit onto everyone else.
>>We should teach children about transitioning
No we shouldn't, they are kids leave that for the doctor once the kid is diagnosed with a mental illness (gender disphoria)

Can you be my gf please

Depression
>here's some meds to stop the depression
Schizophrenia
>here's some meds to stop the Schizophrenia
ADHD
>here's some meds to stop the ADHD
Gender Dysphoria
>here's some gender reassignment surgery

Seems to me the appropriation of genders is getting worse and worse and for some reason, the "cure" is to just feed the dysphoria and act as if you are something that you're not?
How about this, if I paint my skin brown and say I'm transnigger, like genuinely believe that I am a nigger, isn't that the same thing as you thinking/dressing/acting like a gender you arent?

>chromosomes define your gender
>Bill Nye said "Gender is in your mind" because it's the most politically correct way to say you're mentally disabled
>drops mic

I see what you mean, but current evidence says, counter to what one would expect, that it's possible to reduce stress from dysphoria (as close as you can get to a cure) with surgery, but it's not possible to "cure" dysphoria itself.

In other words, reassignment is actually easier than the impossible task of curing dysphoria.

sometimes i like to shit in my soup too

Neck yourself man, you can believe you are whatever you want for as long as you want but to force others to believe it too, is shameful. Also, pushing that shit on kids is a 1 way ticket to having REAL parents make you swallow your own teeth. Again, play your little dress up game all you want, doesn't mean we have to play it with you, guy.

/thread
this is now a trap thread

Attached: 1581100910536.webm (480x790, 1.86M)

AMA? I guess i have a question, why isn't this faggot shit on reddit? Fuck you

Attached: 1575739632037.jpg (400x533, 40K)

Go fuck yourselves.

No thots, no, never!

>Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.
I'm not super knowledgeable about this subject, but this seems like a very bold claim. Can you provide a source that doesn't utilize primarily subjective psychological tests.

TL;DR stupid faggot show us your dick or leave no one gives a shit

will you become one of the 40% that commit suicide. or the 40% of faggots that make up US child molesters.