Been sober for a month. Gave that up tonight

Been sober for a month. Gave that up tonight.

Just figured I'd let you guys know cause you probably care about me as much as anyone else.

What's Cred Forums drinking tonight?

Attached: 1552703192200.jpg (590x550, 54K)

water, you just ruined a good thing you degenerate.

Attached: 1552316454716.jpg (602x579, 56K)

water tonight, stay hydrated my guy.

Perrier bro, get on my level.

Water, stop drinking you degenerate...

Moscow mules and white russians. Working with one spirit tonigh. Congrats on sobriety

Piss

16 months sober.
Water because im not a pussy

First fuck you guys, I'll do what I want.

Secondly forgive me for being out of the loop but is calling people degenerates a Cred Forums meme or just the autistic faggotry that is internet culture in general?

Nice.
Thanks I guess.

Self righteous Pussy. Go have a berr or 2 with your old buds.

I tried this. Can't remember where I got this, just found it in my fridge. Tastes like shit. Seems to be from greek

Attached: Zwischenablage012zKVphoOMzRlVG_600x600.jpg (271x600, 28K)

Not drinking tonight but my drink of choice is coffee+hot chocolate mix+Jeager in a big fucking cup the size of a bowl

Attached: 1580173505275.png (351x351, 153K)

No fuck you, I bet you can't even get it up when you try to fuck because you're too intoxicated and DEHYDRATED. Drink some water faggot.

22 years sober reporting in. Try again friend. AA a good place to go. Don't have to be sober. Desire to quit all you need to be welcome

I’m the vodkafag.
A month sobriety is not degenerate. I genuinely hope you’re feeling good.

Questions for anons

I picked up the habit of weekend binge drinking due to a bad situation. That situation resolved itself, and I stopped essentially cold turkey. With what I would consider no withdraw or issue.
Yet now I find myself occasionally lusting for hard stuff when my mental state gets bad.
I find I have a slight...apprehension, to drink again. Worried I'll start the habit again.

I can't honestly say I'm fighting to maintain sobriety or anything. I have had some beer to keep up appearances, but I mostly didn't want it.

What stage of fucked up am I at?

I was sober for 5 months until this Friday might. Went off hard. Hope your enjoying it a bit more than I did bro

>hydrated meme

Attached: reddit.jpg (229x220, 11K)

What country you in my guy?

corn whiskey

usa

ugh.

we care about you to the grand total of fucking zero. what in hell is wrong with you to think that people here that you don't know and they don't know you care about you. get fucked

Desire to quit? Who the hell do you think you're fooling?

I'm alright. A life story like mine doesn't exactly lead one to genuinely want sobriety. But this is neither the time nor the place.

Thanks for the encouragement but fuck you for preferring vodka over whisky. Vodka tastes like battery acid and whisky tastes like syrup that belongs on fluffy delicious pancakes, but maybe I just feel that way cause I'm Irish, idk.

Mah nigga.

lose your virginity and learn sarcasm you autistic fuck.

Rehabfag checking in, drinking water.

Attached: ae7.png (1280x720, 758K)

Water.
you scum

Getting called a pussy for being a man.
Mmmm keep it up sweetie, i love projection.

Attached: download (7).jpg (750x563, 75K)

AA lol what a fucking joke.
A bitches way of shirking responsibility to some faggy 'higher power'.
Yes dear, god is going to replace the whisky at the bar with water if i pray hard enough.

your like im middle school

Hey man at least you tried. I member I was walking once and a fellow bum asked me for a dollar and said it was for booze and was getting the shakes, me a young black man(18 at the time) him a dude in his 40s at least. I didn't shake my head at him or didn't feel immediate pity for him but rather empathy. I know it took alot for him to ask me, admit his shame, and beg me for some change, alcohol is a horrible drug. At least you aren't begging niggers for money and let alchohol ruin your shit completely if anything you should be happy you quit for at long as you did, it's hard out here.

Attached: 1577636439163.jpg (600x677, 47K)

Water, ice, lime juice.
You gave up your sobriety only one night, user. Forgive yourself and get back to it tomorrow. You are stronger than you know.

just got 19 mo off heroin booze everything, you can do it man don't stop trying.

Soberfag here. 2.5 years. A relapse isnt the end of the world, user. You can still make it back. Many people out there cant say the same. You can do the thing!

Attached: 1582328274026m.jpg (768x1024, 62K)

Kinda a retarded way of saying it but yeah fuck AA. Empirically AA has the same recovery rate as just quitting and they all act like it's the only way to quit, and those that do manage to quit alone are secretly unhappy. Its a cult full of awful toxic people. Man I'm glad I broke free instead of dedicating my life to it like so many do.

Good shit user! Also trips witnessed.

Attached: 1577681414678.gif (500x281, 927K)

Dedicated AA member here. Im sorry you had such an awful experience. I hope you living your best life now, user!

Attached: alcoholism_t750x550.jpg (750x543, 18K)

Is OP kill? At least you tried man. Some people have to hit rock bottom and lose everything before they even admit they have a fucking problem.

same here, user. fucked up 2 weeks of sobriety tonight. tomorrow I'm recommitting and starting a fast. haven't gone more than 6 months dry in 6 years. I'm a fucking degenerate but never give up.

Attached: 853753952.jpg (460x497, 40K)

I wouldnt know the feeling of giving up drinking and the danger of going back. Ive always had decent drinking habits, just a couple a week and binging once or twice a month. Im a gin-and-tonic-fag

>but is calling people degenerates a Cred Forums meme or just the autistic faggotry that is internet culture in general?
Both, really.
You'll see it more here than anywhere else, but this is also the den of internet autism.

Drink Monster 821367714

Attached: inodoro-con-caca-6.jpg (400x393, 41K)