How many, b?

How many, b?

Attached: 1-how-many-holes.jpg (600x549, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egEraZP9yXQ
imgur.com/KPWF5j9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enough where its still wearable as a work shirt

None you faggot those are my stains

Attached: 1579228182856.jpg (625x415, 23K)

At least 7

At least 1

Based and Red pilled

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

A hole itself is not actually a real, existing thing. Rather, its a way of explaining that something does not exist within a space. A "hole" is just how we convey that missing thing. At what point does a hole exist? What size, minimum has to be missing for a hole to be declared. We are all just atoms and elements formed together. Here is a quote from the video "Do you know what a hole really is? It's a word. A colloquial fuzzy inprecise lexeme that refers toa host of disparate utterly unreconciled things that eludes a single precise mathermatical definiton. In fact, holes might not even exist. There are through holes and blind holes. A blind hole, for example, would be like a fish bowl. Clearly, theres a hole at the top. But say we mold, without ripping or tearing, it into a bowl. Okay, I mean i guess a bowl has a hole in it. But if you said that I would just assume the bowl itself had a hole, not just the openning. But lets continue, mold the bowl more, into a plate. Does the palte really have a hole in it? Not really. A through hole, for example is one that cannot be molded out without ripping or tearing. Like a donut. No matter how you mold it, you can only have that one hole. This leads to our shirt.

Attached: 20200223_234720.jpg (600x548, 60K)

Attached: 1544832610553.jpg (480x357, 19K)

eight (8) holes

(billions more if you count the ones in between the fibers of the shirt)

depends on what you define a hole to be, and if we're talking about the 2d image or an actual shirt

it's a trick to make everyone look stupid

How many do you want?

In order to find the number of holes in the shirt, first one must become the shirt...

If it's still actually a shirt (2 sides, can be put on normally) a minimum of 6 holes*. The back could be ripped instead of having holes, so the minimum would be: 1 neck, 2 arms, 1 bottom with a long rip extending the hole, 2 holes in the front = 6. The maximum is unknown, as there could be any number of holes in the back that are not in view.

*holes are defined as intentional or unintentional breaks in the fabric that are not extensions of other holes. The tiny gaps caused by the weave of the fabric do not count for my definition.

No, YOU’RE the hole!!!

There’s a whole lot of holes! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

>billions more
It would have to be a fancy ass tshirt for billions of holes. The highest thread count for a fabric is 4k, and a tshirt uses under 2 yards of fabric. So:

>2 yards = 72 in
>wide bolt = 60 in
>60 x 72 = 4320 sq in
>each sq in = 4k x 4k holes = 16m holes
>around 69,120,000,000 total holes, if every scrap was used

For a normal shirt, around 100 thread count:
>2 yards = 72 in
>wide bolt = 60 in
>60 x 72 = 4320 sq in
>each sq in = 100 x 100 holes = 10k holes
>around 43,100,000 total holes, if every scrap was used

ah, yes, you are correct. what a fool I am for not realizing that.

Everywhere that threads intersect is a hole, unless this shirt isn’t made of fabric. It would have many thousands of holes.

Way to go on wasting your time, nerd.

underrated

No worries, just think about it a bit before replying next time

See
I'm not just wasting my time, I'm wasting yours.

Minimum is six

6, topologically.

>The shirt is one, continuous, amorphous hole in the air
Checkm8

No you wasted yours. I didn’t take the time to look that shit up and then type it all out step by step. Even by replying to you twice I didn’t waste that much time. OP actually wasted my time not you.

8, moron.

At least 7.
>neck
>arm
>arm
>bottom
>hole in front
>hole in front
>at least one hole causing the front holes to show through all the way(could be two)
>any other holes in the back of the shirt

Anyone here study topology?

>I didn’t waste that much time
But you did waste some time. So I did waste your time. Which makes my statement correct: even though I wasted more of my time, I still wasted yours. And by the end of this thread, the cumulative time I've wasted for others should be at least equal to my own.

>>at least one hole causing the front holes to show through all the way(could be two)
The back could have a rip, simply extending the bottom hole up.

Could be. I'd count that as a hole but I could see how others wouldn't.

There would be 7 holes. Topologically, the neckhole and bottom hole are 1 hole and the sleeves are 2 more. Then 4 more holes for the holes in the middle of the shirt.

One

Attached: cid_6586SKWP.jpg (212x282, 14K)

8?

under a microscope at least millions

ocho

Attached: 1579135978724.jpg (750x708, 98K)

>square inch
the fuck kind of retarded geometry uses inches??

The whole textile industry.

6 large holes plus an innumerable amount of porous holes in the stitching

Attached: NnrT4jo.jpg (508x412, 41K)

There is no shirt it's just pixels so
No holes

4 you retarded fucking niggers.

Sleeves and where you put your head through are not fucking holes

Quit trying to be witty big brain deep faggots. There's 4 fucking holes

most of the world uses Centimeters.
which is a gay enough increment... what is wrong with millimeters?

imgur.com/KPWF5j9

Attached: 1582519190925.jpg (600x549, 62K)

Technically 24

0 that shirt doesnt exist