My cat is dying of cancer and I am depressed

My cat is dying of cancer and I am depressed...

Attached: ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbLwmAtr7TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody gotta die sometime

Hi depressed, I'm user and I have 7 cats, all well and healthy...

how old is the cat? my doggo died age 15 from stomach cancer :(

I feel for you man. Take solace in the fact that your cat lived a life of love because of you.

Sorry, bud. I hate cats but I feel for you.
youtu.be/VbLwmAtr7TE

Take it out back on a quiet morning and put a bullet in its head. It’s the least you can do, really.

Attached: FB_IMG_1582228818015.jpg (480x618, 33K)

What a catastrophe.

Give it CBD and weed oil to treat the cancer and make the cat SUPER high

>FB
You got this off some boomer’s FB wall, didn’t you?

You should just euthanize it, save it from the pain and agony it'll endure.

that sucks mate

get the fuck off Cred Forums and go spend as much time as you can with your cat before its too late,

The hardest decision is to do what's necessary and and put down your cat.

It's your responsibility to end the suffering of a dependent, even if it means creating more suffering for yourself.

You will suffer for days, weeks, even months, but eventually it will fade and you will have nothing but a fond memory of your companion and knowing you did what you could to care for it.

And though you can't feel it now, you will find a new companion looking for a home, and once again resume your status as a loving caretaker.

Euthanize it, get another cat. Thousands of cats are waiting to be adopted. My last one died of a stroke, sorta, her right side stopped working and I just couldn't imagine her living like that.

Also anyone who keeps a cat indoors or declaws a cat is a piece of shit who should know perfectly well why their bed has been shit on 3-5 times. They do that out of pure hate.

Attached: 1582409967574.gif (1200x575, 154K)

>put down your cat
not op but, what is the best way to do it?

Yes!!!

lmao exactly what I thought

I got a whole bunch because theyre fucking hilarious.

You take it to the vet and they do it. Do not attempt anything else, animal cruelty is a felony now.

Attached: db2c7e007f70e7068e964e16f02f0681.jpg (456x428, 208K)

Attached: 7208800E-2EAC-4336-B77C-09740D594938.png (214x235, 6K)

The absolute best steps are as follows:

1. Find a qualified vet who is willing to come to the house to perform euthanasia

2. Get a prescription and fill it in advance for the animal to have an oral sedative

3. Have the vet come and administer a two-stage protocol

4. The first should put the animal on a surgical plane of anesthesia

5. The second should stop the heart instantly

It will suck like hell, but you have to love them enough to let them go. I have had like twenty or twenty-five cats (only three at the moment) so I have been through this a lot and I have learned a lot. The best thing is to let them go sooner than later. Once they stop eating a full meal it is usually time. Again, I know it will tear your heart out, but keeping an animal alive for your own needs is a bad idea. Be brave and let the poor thing go before it's daily life has lost all of its joys. Good luck, user, you will do fine if you follow my advice.

Ok mr cat behaviorist

u r an n word
and sorry about your cat

And I should have added a bullet:

2a. Obviously administer the sedative the appropriate time before the vet arrives so that the animal's exit is calm and peaceful (that is also why I always try to have it done at home as travel stresses animals)

He's 12
Thank you
He's on my lap rn

you know why Jordan cried in this pic right? it was the moment he realized he wasn't really the best anymore. FACT

Attached: 1573109752700.gif (300x225, 122K)

What's the big tell when it's really his time and not just a "bad day" right now we've got him on meds to make him comfortable at the moment.

Attached: 1582408148095.gif (295x210, 164K)

actually yes I am an ethologist. man that was an unlucky quip.

they find the place that smells the most of you and shit on it, if you really changed your sheets every day like a good catholic lad they maybe wouldn't. how you can you watch extinction rebellion stand in traffic and not at least kinda make this connection? it's about annoyance and attention.

Attached: 1581892046521.jpg (460x345, 22K)

I know that feeling man, last year I had to put down my 14 yr old dog too due to a cancerous lump they found. It... I was there when they put her down at the vet and it was hard to keep my composure until I got to the car.

Do what these other anons tell you, spend time with the furball you love. Then when it's too much pain for it to bear. Take em to the vet and be there with them in their final moments

Be prepared to find him in the closet or behind the bed

>actually yes I am an ethologist. man that was an unlucky quip.

Attached: oh please.gif (400x275, 848K)

science is gay, grants are gay, I'm drunk

>my thesis was about bonobos

it basically explains how bonobos probably mean alfred kinsey was based, my leftist professors liked it and now you have to call me doctor in real life....because male bonobos like the cock

Attached: 1582321749958.jpg (536x507, 53K)

That sounds like a waste of six years. "How does the world benefit from a person who thinks he is a doctor understanding homosexuality in lower primates?" Would probably be a better doctoral thesis.

i feel you OP

My serious answer would be that we need further adjustment to our own culture and the seriousness of our general behavior. We work way better in small, responsible groups with concrete missions than as some amorphous blob with a bunch of class and identity problems.

But yeah you're also right that I serve a highly specific purpose within a hierarchy of intellectual ivory towers, my purpose being mainly to make behavioral analytics. My work has been useful only once in which I gave advice to authorities in Detroit about how to deal with stray dogs forming packs. They did not take my advice, which was strident and unfeeling but correct.

Attached: 1581274932864.jpg (205x211, 6K)

I dont really reply to posts that much even though ive been on here for years, but ill tell u it's gonna be okay bro. One time I lost 3 family members within 30 days, if not a little over a month.

One of the deaths was from cancer. If I were you, I would handle the situation logically. If he dies, just honor him for living a good life. I can imagine its hard holding something you love thinking about it dying anytime soon, but at the same time, we could just apply the same mentality we apply about the people we see everyday. they might live, they might die, maybe theres no real difference when you look at a cat with cancer and a person living their life to the fullest. Either way, try to give yourself and your cat a good life until the very end.

I handled my families deaths pretty similarly. Although I almost cried at one of the funerals, I usually dont spend time mourning. In the end, I'll usually just remind myself it's in the past, and the fact is theres nothing I can really do about it but learn from it.

Anyways, thats my full outlook on the situation. Also, in case you were considering it, I wouldnt get it stuffed, I have no idea why people come to that conclusion when their animal dies.

How could your work be useful if they didn't take your advice? You might have just shouted it down an abandoned well in Oklahoma.

I agree we need to adjust our own behaviors. People always work better voluntarily when they have common goals. Thats not a secret, you don't need to be a doctor in human behaviors to know that.

Cat has lived a long happy life, if you feel like the cat is in too much pain put it down. I have had lots of cats die before the age of 10. Don't be sad that it's gonna die be happy of all the memories you'll have, it maybe in your life for only a short while, but it's loved its whole life with you be happy :)

Hey buddy, i'm really sorry to hear. How old was she?
Greetings from Germany

same here... my dog died of a tumor i couldn't pay to remove... it grew big... i tried to remove it myself many times, but it kept coming back. he was 14.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST STEPS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. FIND A QUALIFIED CIA AGENT WHO IS WILLING TO COME TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND PERFORM EUTHANASIA

2. GET A PRESCRIPTION AND FILL IT IN ADVANCE FOR THE ANIMAL TO HAVE AN ORAL SEDATIVE

3. HAVE THE AGENT COME AND ADMINISTER A TWO-STAGE PROTOCOL

4. THE FIRST SHOULD PUT THE ANIMALS ON A SURGICAL PLANE OF ANESTESIA

5. THE SECOND SHOULD STOP TRUMP'S HEART INSTANTLY.

IT WILL FEEL LIKE HELL, BUT YOU HAVE TO LOVE TRUMP ENOUGH TO LET HIM GO. I HAVE HAD LIKE TWENTY OR TWENTY-FIVE PRESIDENTS (ONLY 2 AT THE MOMENT [PUTIN AND TRUMP]) SO I AHVE BEEN THROUGH THIS A LOT AND HAVE LEARNED A LOT. THE BEST THING IS TO LET THEM GO SOONER THAN LATER. ONCE THEY STOP OBEYING THE CONSTITUTION IT IS USUALLY TIME. AGAIN, I KNOW IT WILL TEAR YOUR HEART OUT, BUT KEEPING AN ANIMAL ALIVE FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS IS A BAD IDEA. BE BRAVE AND LET THE POOR THING GO BEFORE IT'S DAILY LIFE HAS LOTS ALL OF ITS JOYS. GOOD LUCK, user. YOU WILL DO FINE IF YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE.

Attached: donald-trump-cat13.jpg (660x660, 115K)

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA.

WHY DON'T WE FUCKING KILL SICK PEOPLE WHILE WE'RE AT IT AND FORGET ABOUT BERNIE AS PRESIDENT?