How does this make Cred Forums feel?

How does this make Cred Forums feel?

Attached: Womenwereamistake.jpg (1543x4845, 1.52M)

I don't really care.

Trash is attracted to trash.

And life goes on.

Attached: dumbcunts.jpg (500x356, 34K)

a light chuckle

Attached: nouglyguys.jpg (1242x867, 66K)

phew! Good thing i look majestic

the guy is hot, so they want to fuck him. What would you do if a hot as fuck girl wanted to fuck you, would you care if she beheaded 20 little girls in the name of satan? no nigga you'de smash.

She looks like a fucking mixture of a tranny and a horse. Not sure why she's so picky.

Yes, yes I would because you have no clue what that psycho bitch was going to do. I don't think 1 hour of fun is worth having your balls chopped off or being dismembered.

Don't care. There's billions of people. Some people are bound to don't care about child raping issues.

Attached: 6_1.gif (240x240, 362K)

lol, true maybe i exaggerated. It is kind of fucked up but that guy is really good looking, not just a normal chad but an ultra mega chad, this chad makes normal chads look like virgin betas. So it's fine.

giving a shit about bullshit like this as much as you do is stopping you from getting laid more than anything that could possibly be wrong with how you look

here is a literal retarded nigger who has a better sex life than you, just as an example

Attached: James-Ellis-Sarah-Redmile-1 (1).jpg (615x633, 79K)

PSA

Have you SEEN the amount of hot ass women that go out with ugly ass fuck dudes?

>Have you SEEN the amount of hot ass women that go out with ugly ass fuck dudes?
No? Where is this place? Unless they're rich, then nevermind.

I've seen tons. Maybe it's just south Florida and people have better personalities over here that can beat a good looking dude with a shitty one.

>online dating
You're never finding a good wife with such shit tools tbh

tbh those three girls are out of that guys league.

just so many spics in south florida they have to resort to ugly white men, which is still 100% better than a spic.

So an ugly dude has no chance at all with a cute girl? You're underestimating how powerful good charisma and personality are.

You misspelled money.

but he dont rape anymore so its cool