I honestly hate women. Why the fuck would you even touch a stupid slut

I honestly hate women. Why the fuck would you even touch a stupid slut.

Niggerloving, chad thundercock loving fucking whore should be slam dunked to the curb.

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 966K)

how did she play you?

k

I’ve seen a thousand “I’m a raging incel teenager who hates women because I’m a Virgin.” posts and they all sound exactly the same and they’re all pathetic, disinteresting, and mildly disgusting.

post tits, bitch.

And your a stupid whore

Attached: roast beef.jpg (560x487, 54K)

I love you

Seething.

Go back to jamal thot

>I honestly hate women
Why don't u go back to your childhood to find out why.
What did your mom do to you?
What didn't your mom protect you from?

Attached: 6_1.gif (240x240, 362K)

Salty.

Your impotent fury achieves nothing and offends no one.

Attached: 1581978493990.gif (200x200, 742K)

Ok bitch i coukdnt care less what a stupid w*man thinks.

Its not just my mother mate. Its the entire female species.

Not a woman, but if it makes you happy I suppose you can pretend I am one because the possibility that other men can see your incel cope for what it is is too frightening to accept.

Not a woman but you maybe a cuck

So you're a white knight beta cuck then. Got it.

Attached: 1582525549135.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

Attached: Finger Butthole.webm (848x480, 989K)

Are you irritated you will never get to feel a young girl shakily and gently impaling herself with with your massive phallus, the warm and silky smooth sensation enveloping your entire length?

Because my god you sure as fuck are missing out

Attached: 1581658151939.jpg (4844x1920, 405K)

Not a “beta cuck” either, but again, you can pretend I am if it makes you happy. Everyone who isn’t an incel sees your hatred of women for what it is: childish coping caused by a lifetime of virginity.

Don’t worry. Even the most limp-wristed, pale, fat, unhealthy, unpleasant man can fuck.

Why the fuck would i be missing out? You know how much bullshit you have to deal with to get there? Too fucking much

>Bald cunts

Revolting. Only pedophiles like them.

Attached: 1582430870929.jpg (2048x1536, 519K)

My friend you need but a single capsule of MDMA. works every time

It does make me happy to know and not pretend that you are the biggest fucking faggot on earth, lad

Attached: 1580570056328.jpg (800x669, 26K)

ok incel

Fuck it bro. I will always be a virgin praise god. W*man Thots dont deserve attention

more your speed?

Attached: 1581503354103.jpg (1366x1023, 151K)

Who seduced the perfect moraly good man to eat the apple? The evil munipulative w*man. They are the sole reason we live in sin

Attached: holes.jpg (630x1200, 126K)

>You’re a woman
>Uh, you’re a beta cuck
>You’re a faggot

Seething.
The incel is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a creep, parasite, sexist, freak, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an incel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Well, they can be annoying yes, but not all are fucking whores. I’m met some chill ass girls.

>Dude literal fairy tales from three thousand years ago

The depths you sink to.

Quit masterbating and then you life will make sense and you'll notice all your hate is no for all women. There are misguided men like yourself and there are misguided women too. But not everyone is as fucked as you think. Perhaps you think your entitled to hot young pussy so you're projecting your entitlement into innocent women thinking they are entitled, when in reality you are the entitled one.

Definitely. Yum.

Its all propaganda posted by divide and conquer shills. Cred Forums is where the seeds of discord are sown. Don't take the bait, faggot.

Hahahahhahahahah lol incel is the first thing im always called. I couldnt care less if someone calls me an incel. Heard it all before

Attached: 1580635835869m.jpg (417x1024, 58K)

>Hahahahhahahahah lol incel is the first thing im always called

It’s true. Your forsaken kind is very easy to spot.
It’s likely that your current state is caused by environmental factors in childhood. You can overcome them and become a “normie”, an actual person of worth and note.

Top kek

I dont care about pussy. Why should i when theyve all been used like toilets. Or they are only allowed for the 9 inch black bbc or the 7 inch fat white cock. No thanks

Attached: 1579472903107.png (249x316, 43K)

I dont want to change. My childhood is none of your damn businuess, what you need to know is ive been through enough to know that women are the source of all evil

>I dont care about pussy

Yes you do. You can pretend you don’t, but the percentage of asexual people is minuscule, making it highly unlikely that you genuinely don’t lust for the taste of a fertile wet pussy.

> Why should i when theyve all been used like toilets.

Don’t think most people like getting shit on their cunts. Why does the possibility of someone you’re fucking having fucked someone else bother you so much? Sounds like insecurity.

Preach!

The chosen one.

Attached: wknight.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Yeah fuck women. We should all turn into them so we can destroy their gender from the inside

Attached: 1580636134815.jpg (590x351, 22K)

>I dont want to change.

You have to change, or your life will be worse and end worse than it had to. “I don’t want to change” is the cry of many a poor soul suffering from mental illness and general self deficiency, but they and you would benefit from changing.

> My childhood is none of your damn businuess

Touched a nerve. I knew that your current state was caused by childhood events and you’ve proven it.

>what you need to know is ive been through enough to know that women are the source of all evil.

Human females are more empathic than males on average, so your claim is of dubious truthfulness.

Half of women these days have fucked more than 10 people before marriage. Theres a difference between fucking a couple of dudes that you loved than fucking 20 jamals and chads before you settle with a cuck because youve gotten so loose and used up that no real men want you anymore

Attached: FB_IMG_1578209352538.jpg (954x1855, 165K)

Hoping this is just shitty b8.

Like I said quit masterbating... you're using your hand as a pussy. And you say you don't like pussy.

>t. Roast beef

>Half of women these days have fucked more than 10 people before marriage

Cool. I want women who know how to suck cock and take dick in their ass, not inexperienced, sheltered prudes.

> because youve gotten so loose

Sex doesn’t loosen vaginas.

> and used up that no real men want you anymore

Thanks for conceding that you’re not a “real man”.

>I don’t know how vaginas work lol

Yeah no i am asexual. If i get hard over tits i just think about how they are attached to a disgusting munipulative animal and i get soft.

The roastie cries out in pain as she strikes you.

Also every time i see a hot girl i think the same thing. That bitch is a digusting animal, uninterested immediately

>Yeah no i am asexual.

Conceivably possible, but asexuals would have little to no motivation for such a hatred of the female sex. As such, I can only conclude you are lying as a coping mechanism, or even believe this yourself.

>i just think about how they are attached to a disgusting munipulative animal and i get soft.

Who hurt you?

What a fucking beta Holy shit

Attached: 1581261603880m.jpg (555x1024, 78K)

>cool, I want a woman who knows how to suck cock
Confirmed that your a cuck

A woman can know how to suck cock without fucking 10 other dudes. Its called having a relationship. Only takes a little common sense to figure that out

>muh who hurt you
I dont get hurt i have no emotions

I used to be straight, true. But my hatred for w*men turned me ace

>I dont get hurt i have no emotions

LMAO sorry I can’t take your teenage angst seriously anymore.

>Confirmed that your a cuck

How could I be cucked if I have no girlfriend or wife? I just fuck women.

> A woman can know how to suck cock without fucking 10 other dudes

Yeah but more sex is more fun.

Whatever makes you cope cuck

>Incel calls other people beta males

Please read a biology textbook.

>n-no YOURE coping!
>I totally have no emotions. Nothing ever hurts me!
>I hate femoids!!!111 theyre evil!

Infinite and eternal cringe.

>more sex is more fun
Again. You can have sex a thousand times with one man, infact, if you had a relationship with one guy youd probavly have more sex thab a slut who sleeps around with different men.

And if yoy ask me whats the difference... stds are the difference, the more partners, the more likely you are infected with aids

>I just fuck women.
No you don't

>You can have sex a thousand times with one man

Sex with only one person is boring.

> stds are the difference

Mild irritation at worst with modern medicine.

Attached: fb4.jpg (680x633, 37K)

>You don’t have sex because I don’t have sex.

Fascinating.

Ok now i cant take you seriously. Your a slut. And so are all women. Now that weve gotten to the bottom of that, I think i understand your shitty points now

Reminder that the Nazis lost, hitler killed himself, and all their women were raped by Soviet thundercocks

>Your a slut.

Thanks! You may hate this about yourself but you will forever live in envy of people who have more sex than you. At least until you change yourself for the better. You’re a sad, strangle little man, but there is hope for you. :)

Now their women are being raped by sandnigers and being cocked down by jamal

Sorry, but you haven't been within 10 feet of a vagina.

Yeah, those Nazis were real fucking loser retards, weren’t they? I wonder if they pissed themselves while dangling from the rope.

>y-you’re an incel, not me!
>gotcha!

Go to a party or something.

Attached: lol.png (640x482, 482K)

To be honest with you bro. I never cared about sex. I just wanted love. But women are incapable of love, and to be fair love is a myth.

It was never about sex

Mega cringe.

Attached: 1578842703429m.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Yeah, women are fucking retarded.

They reject the higher aspects or human being and degenerate into wet holes who use biological instincts to ruin and subvert men...

Ok retard.
Have u ever tried being honest with yourself?

Jee, I wonder who wrote this. Oi vey!

Honestly to think the nazis really thought their women were loyal to their race. Lol no woman is loyal to anything but their selfish desires

Eh marine

>Hairy cunts
Revolting only closet hosexuals like them

>Oi vey
Your a actual retard if you cant spell oy vey.

based

unsure what response you expected though

that's who they are. The cute girl at the office, your mom, your sister, your wife, whoever. They want arrogant selfish thugs.

Expected exactly what I got. I was hoping someone would give me a good argument. But no one gave. I just like watching cucks seething

You meant to say you hate the men of your culture. The women are always a reflection of the men in your society.

Attached: 0502147889.jpg (468x300, 18K)

Based. My mums boyfriends son is in hells angels. The guys a complete hard scottish chad. Probably pipes her like fuck, because he treats her like trash

Hey i aint a cuck supporter. But its the women that drove them that way.

The men are just too pussy to slam dunk the bitch when she cheats or suggests cucking him

The image is just a visual representation. Women can't drive men to do anything. Cucking is a man made fetish that galvanizes all of their insecurities into sexual satisfaction. Arab women covered from head to toe are a reflection of what their men want in their societies, and the japs, chinese, etc. You may want to explore your hatred of the men in your society, and why they want women to be whores.
Also don't forget, if you're unattractive to women, that's your own fault.

Attached: 1333421600949.jpg (320x318, 20K)

Untrue. Wome drive men to do many things. The men are just too weak to resist. Chineese, japaneese and arab women all have white fever. Doesnt matter how much their men dont condone it, it still doesnt stop their women for going for BWC.

Arabian women hate their men too, thats common knowledge.

How are those sour grapes?

The besr thing for men to do is to focus on finding another way to carry on the species. Weather that be a form of cloning, a non sexual agreement in form of artificial insemination where a woman just carries the mans baby and is given to the man after birth.

Sex hopefully will be a thing of the past. And in a thousand years or so, hopefully the female gender too. Just humans with male brains and no genitals bred by artificial means should be the way we should do things

They don't stop their women because they want them to pursue the white race. It's a great strategic chess move. I do believe a few weak men get driven by women, but they deserve it.

Like Charlie Daniels on a violin.

Attached: Played hard.gif (260x199, 862K)

poor baby! was mommy mean to you again?

Lol no that isnt true mate. If the arabs wanted tgeir womenn to pursue us they wouldnt have put them in binbags

You took time out of your day to tell people this... just hire a hooker brom

Men are no picnic either. They say they want a virtuous woman, then get angry if she doesn't put out, and then get angry if she puts out too easily. It's the Madonna complex. Women are trying very hard to keep up with what men want, but we are mentally ill on a global scale. That's why we will dream up illusions to kill, rape, or do other horrors to inflict on each other for whatever delusions we've created in our own minds. We'll never get rid of women, as they're our cleanest best pleasure is breaking them to our will. Only betas want an easy score.

Attached: 1397388365935.gif (327x274, 1012K)

Found the incel