Proof me wrong, /b

Proof me wrong, /b

Attached: 1111582447999144879512.jpg (714x824, 74K)

Nah WWI yes but WWII was largely the war in the pacific.

>proof me wrong
>proof me

Amerimutts are retarded like that.

This is completely accurate.

>Proof
Kek

Troll ?

Only if you have a montage before that where the US team funded the training of the other 2 teams and also paid for the entire olympics and let the other 2 teams have a 1 lap head start then yes that comic is correct

Trollin' ?

I feel all nations had equal importance

US did barely nothing to help win WWII. If USSR had failed with defense then nobody could stop SS army.

Yes.......
If Hitler wasn't retarded.

I mean he had an idea and he took it very far
If he was retarted he would browsing Cred Forums and jackin it to underage hentai girls but hes not you so yeah

And without US, the taking of Normandy beach would have been impossible thus leaving Germany to give it's full attention to its eastern front. Not to mention the war in the Pacific.

lol, so wait. what if the US decided not to join. What the motherfucker?

Oh the russians.. yeah, you definitely want russian communism raping your ass every day.

There wouldn't be a U.S. state now.
Easy as that.

He thought that if he killed enough jews that he would get magical powers.

The Effects of the US lead D-Day.

D-Day was the beginning of the end for not only the Germans but Hitler most of all. D-Day forced the Germans to fight a two front war again just as they had in WWI. Yet again the Germans could not handle war on both sides of them.

And then don't forget we nuked the Japs (twice) to stop them cold and have them come to us on their knees in surrender.

Japs are still cucked 75 years later.

Which the Soviets won by attacking Japan and forcing them out of China who were then afraid they'd come for the mainland they thought they were fucking savages and surrendered the USA fire bombed wooden Japanese cities worse than the atomic bombs already and no written communication cites the bombs as reason for surrender only soviets

Every time I price things from Japan in America, it's a little bit more.
I think it's the A-Bomb tax.

Iwo.
Jima.

Attached: 1467079226807056739.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Don't forget D-Day was almost a year after the Battle of Stalingrad and 4 month after Battle of Kursk when the USSR finally stopped the pressure and went on the offensive

Without US lendleases the soviets might have fallen

By the way, the landing in Normandy took place in 44 when German troops were already losing the support of legionaries, when they lost more than half of their equipment in battles with the USSR and were generally exhausted.

Do you have anything else to say ? Or you done ?

True.
But it originally looked like a way to make money out of war and it was until the USA realized that it could have irreversible consequences that they started to help not only with supplies but with troops and technics.

Yeah, so retarded how the American navy fucked Japan 20 ways to Tuesday allowing you Euroniggers to reclaim your colonies in southeast Asia. You fucks were handling Japan so well before they fucked up and started shit with the mother fucking USofA. Woot woot you commie cunt!

Kek at Pearl Harbour, useless mutts should've nuked yourselves haha

I think you mean leasing weapons while claiming to be a neutral party to the war
Blocking Japan's naval routes while claiming to be a neutral party in the war
Act surprised when Japan attacks them, but now has excess money from leasing weapons in a war the were not involved in so used it to make a 2 new bombs and field test them in war crimes

Lend-Lease out the ass for both the UK and USSR, coupled with the Strategic Bombing Campaign.

Hard for Germany to fight when the entire country ends up leveled by the 8th Airforce.

Oh, and the entire fucking Pacific Theater if you want to count the other half of the war.

Attached: Einsatzgruppen.png (1076x720, 559K)