NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS YOU STUPID HICKS

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS YOU STUPID HICKS

Attached: CEFAC898-B262-43B1-8DBF-1F71149FC060.jpg (300x225, 11K)

i am

Since you're wrong, you dumb nigger, and most governments in the world definitely are, what is your actual problem? Who hurt you OP?

Mother fucker. So god damn close

I don’t care about other countries I’m talking about American gun reform

That's not a gun, this is a gun.

Attached: 1475376923672.jpg (500x326, 82K)

Except the democratic party has made it pretty clear they wanna take away certain guna

Keep calling us hicks, that will get you elected just like Hillary

Nigger stole a rifle out of my truck last week

He deserves a swift bullet to the back of the head in that case

Republicans are but the retards are too mouth breather to realize it

>Mulford Act
Ronald Reagan

>Assault Weapons Ban 1994
Passed by a Republican Congress, the only one who tried to stop the AWB was a Democrat Rep named Jack Brooks

Stop your lying, Niggers only steal bicycles.

Attached: 1474862567427.jpg (749x735, 149K)

Please explain how that correlates to taking away your gun that you legally own as a respectful law abiding citizen. Gun reform is more than just saying “they wanna take away my ability to own an AK-47 that I’ve never wanted to buy but now that you say I can’t have it that’s crossing the line”

If you think we’re happy about any of that you’re wrong, but we’re not voting for Bernie

What do you mean how does that correlate? If you ban a type of gun then isnt that "taking away guns"? Its especially true if we went with a mandatory buy back like one of the candidates has mentioned

I am but I'm not gubbermint, just a gun thief

I think you're happy with whatever you're told to be,
it's in your nature to be cowards, hence why you embrace conservatism

That is on an extreme that I don’t agree with and believe that’s ridiculous. Mandatory buy back does more harm than good by getting uneducated liberals riled up without understanding the issue. Proper gun reform that makes the most sense such as universal background checks and stopping gun sales online. I’m not saying this will stop shooting or anything because criminals will find a way but it’ll make it a little harder which is a step in the right direction

>Liberals are ridiculous
>why can't we just do this thing that liberals say they want to do instead

Politics is just pandering to keep the wool in front of your eyes. If they actually change anything they cant keep you arguing and thus wont be able to get the donations from people with more money than sense.
You stupid newfags play right into all of it too. Go watch some football.

You need to be less attached to a political party and view issues through a logical lense rather than ideological I’m not making this a liberal vs. conservatives issue

Attached: quote-if-i-could-have-gotten-51-votes-in-the-senate-of-the-united-states-for-an-outright-ban-dianne- (848x399, 60K)

>Mandatory buy back does more harm than good by getting uneducated liberals riled up without understanding the issue.

>not making this a liberal vs. conservatives

This is why the superior liberal is your superior

Right but that isnt all what the democratic party has proposed. Depending on which candidate you ask at best you hear they want to ban "assault weapons" and at worst we get stuff like a mandatory buy back. Do i even need to mention O'Rourke saying "yes were going to take your ar15"?

I got you

Attached: remote.jpg (848x477, 48K)

only including riling up liberals because for the most part they are the ones who support this idea

>pic very related

Attached: +_b0ffd305ec61e82af15f1a4de6102e7e.jpg (816x491, 92K)

"Nobody is taking guns", "I'm talking about america gun reform"